Greetings from sunny Cuba and chilly Canada.
We at Cuba Education Tours are excited to share our new tours with you.
Special note to our US friends: If you are a full time professional in a field that corresponds to one of our Cuba tour themes we can help you go to Cuba legally. Please consider sharing this great news with your friends.
All of our new tours are detailed at http://www.cubafriends.ca
* Teachers Familiarization Tour from March 15 to 22 is a rare occasion for mentors to witness the island’s renowned education system at all levels and experience Cuban history and culture at the same time. Many educators treat this trip as a professional development opportunity.
* Legal Professionals Cuba Tour from April 26 to May 4. Learn all about island jurisprudence via discourse with Cuban legal professionals and intellectuals. You’ll visit urban and rural landmarks, imbibe in island culture, and participate in Havana’s May Day celebrations.
* Health Care Professionals Cuba Tour from April 26 to May 3. Examine the island’s famed system of free universal health care first hand through on site exchanges with Cuban medical experts. This program offers an in depth look at what Michael Moore presented in his documentary “SiCKO.” You’ll have time to enjoy music and culture too, and join in Havana’s May Day festivities.
* Cuba in the World: Then and Now from May 17 to June 7 is Malaspina University-College’s new field school. It’s a chance to explore Cuba for three weeks on the most thorough academic short-term study abroad program ever. This program is ideal for faculty planning Cuba programs or conducting research, as well as island aficionados.
* Learn Cuban Dance Tour from June 28 to July 6. If you groove on Salsa, Son, Rumba, Cha Cha Cha and Afrocuban rhythms, then let the island’s dance best instructors to turn you into a pro. Return home and share your newfound skills with your friends.
* Rainbow Cuba Tour for LGBTs (and their friends!) from June 28 to July 5. Witness profound changes that are rocketing the island into a human rights leader. Revel in this Caribbean paradise’s culture and encounter a kind outgoing people.
* ESL Cuba Volunteer from November 8 to 29 is a three-week odyssey for the impassioned language coach to help eager Cuban youth learn English. This program is geared to retired and working ESL teachers.
Next month we’ll be announcing programs for late 2008 and early 2009. Get a sneak preview at http://www.cubafriends.ca
Our Cuban and Canadian staff is here to help you see the real Cuba and interact with its people. We invite you to come to Cuba and meet us.
Cuba Education Tours
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
877-687-3817 Toll Free
604-677-2944 Tel Days
* B.C. Travelers Assurance Fund Registration No. 34338
* Association of Canadian Travel Agencies (ACTA) No. 11338
* IATA Travel Industry Designator Service (TIDS) No. 96520852