http://havanajournal.com/politics/entry/louis_farrakhan_in_cuba_why/

HavanaJournal.com: Cuba Politics

Louis Farrakhan in Cuba - why?

Posted March 22, 2006 by publisher in Cuba Politics.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prensa Latina

US religious leader Louis Farrakhan began a Cuba visit Monday, with plans to meet with US youth studying medicine on the Island.

Upon his arrival in this capital, Farrakhan, also a fighter against racism and poverty, was welcomed by Cuban Parliament Speaker Ricardo Alarcon.

During his stay in the country, he will meet with Foreign Minister Felipe Perez Roque and other political and social leaders.

As his first official activity, the religious leader will visit the Latin American School of Medicine where about 20,000 students from different countries are studying, including several US low-income youths unable to afford the universities in their country.

Farrakhan also plans to meet with relatives of the five anti-terrorist Cuban prisoners in the US, and members of the Henry Reeve Contingent, made up of Cuban doctors assisting other peoples in natural disaster situations.

The US Muslim leader will also tour an art instructors´┐Ż school, and meet Cuban athletes.

Member Comments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 23, 2006, run abh wrote:

I find it hard to believe Farrakhan would’ve received a U.S. license to travel over there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 26, 2006, bobbi wrote:

Farrakhan is a Socialist and the Socialist are now in power that is the reason why. Don’t be suprise to see him with meet with other secretly socialist leaders and go to other secretly socialist countries in the future.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 27, 2006, Ralph wrote:

THe Pope,The ayatollahs,imanes,and Farrakhanes in between,everything is valid so as to keep the power at bay.Even though Castro is highly touched by
ages,his methods are the same,he is able to use everyone in his predicament,
which like help me stay in Power,But Let Op, many times this trickery way doesn’t work,or it works against,and some bombshells come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 27, 2006, bobbi wrote:

Wheather Castro regime stay in Power after Castro die or not one thing is certian Socialism in Cuba to stay like it in Latin America, Central America and the Carribean that is a permented change. Now wheather they give Castro the credit for being the solo survive socialism from 1960ths to 2000ths. I know the Anti-Castro expect this Counter Revolution to happen after Castro dies and Some of them may reject Castro after his dies but the will reject Socialism or the Revolution. Cuba is now suffering so the rest Latin America and the world can have Social Revolution or Socialism. And the United State become Socialist because Hispanic Cuba will be well rewarded for it long suffering of it people and the Vendetta bewteen Cuba Socialism and USA Capitalism is personal and Cuba people should that it that way. They are suffering so we can become socialist USA and once the USA become Socialist Cuba and its people will suffer no more wait and see. God is on our side now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 27, 2006, bobbi wrote:

Louis Farrakhan is revolutionary like Macolm X, Gabal Nessar, Castro, Nelson Mandela and Ghandhi were. These people were pro-palestinians and anti-Israeli because Israelis and the west made a racialist alliance along with the Aparthied South Africa and as regime in Israel and Aparthied South Africa support Capitalism the United States would over look it racist policies it had toward Black and Arabs. The Jews who up for the Blacks in South Africa and Palestinians in out of Israel where the Socialist Jews and other Socialist like Joe Slovo. These the type of Jews that Farrakhan should be wronging with because not all Jews are like the once in Likkud. Labor Amir Peretz and Shimon Peres in Kadima are more then will to now work with Palestinians to work for real Peace. Multual Destruction was the only thing that the peace between the US and Russia and It will be the only thing that keep the peace between the Muslims and the Jews.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 27, 2006, bobbi wrote:

Louis Farrakhan is revolutionary like Macolm X, Gabal Nessar, Castro, Nelson Mandela and Ghandhi were. These people were pro-palestinians and anti-Israeli because Israelis made a racialist alliance along with the Aparthied South Africa and just as long they support Capitalism the United States would over look it racist policies it had toward Black and Arabs. The Jews who were willing to work with the Blacks in South Africa and Palestinians in out of Israel where the Socialist Jews and other Socialist like Joe Slovo. These the type of Jews that Farrakhan should be working with because not all Jews are like the ones in Likkud. Labor Amir Peretz and Shimon Peres in Kadima are more then will to now work with Palestinians to work for real Peace. Multual Destruction was the only thing that the peace between the US and Russia and It will be the only thing that keep the peace between the Muslims and the Jews.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 27, 2006, bobbi wrote:

Between Peretz and Olmert and Peres most of the 120 sets in the Knesset will be socialist set as March 28 2006 Likkud will have 17 seats, Labor will get 21 seats, and Kadima 34 seats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On March 27, 2006, bobbi wrote:

I personally believe that Israel is going to be destroyed and rebuild and They will be a re-establish the Cohamin priest and new Temple will be build now wheather it is rebuilt in Jeruselam or not I don’t know but there will be another rebuilt. Jews and Arab have put themselve in such box that the only way out is for that box is expode and rebirth with come after that and their is literally nothing we can do about it because everything is already in place and it is going to happen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On May 18, 2006, AL PEYNO wrote:

WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT CUBA’S APARTHIED AND ITS FREEDOM FOR ITS CITIZENS

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On May 20, 2006, bobbi wrote:

Cuba is suffering because all of Latin America and the United States is not
Socialist. Socialism is more important then what is going on in Cuba because if the Americas was socialist Cuba would be like New South Africa. It the Anti-Cuban and the Republicans who are the real Aparthied Racist. If were not for racism there would have been no need for Castro. Fidel Castro is not in Cuba because he want to be thier. Fidel Castro is in Cuba because he has to be thier so Socialism can spread not only in Latin America, United States and the rest of the World. Remember Communist and Socialist in South Africa fought Aparthied while white Republician in the United States uphold it for years. If Nelson Mandela was born in Cuba Do you thing he would have like the Aparthied the Afro-Cubans indure since the time of slave to Baptista? Or Do you thing he would have support the Socialist like of the ANC and the Communist like Joe Solvo a Communist leader.  You have to look at the Big Picture Capitalism vs Socialism. Capitalist are mostly Christian Conservatives and racist and white. Most Socialism are variety of Relegions, Modernate to Liberal all colors but not mainly white and they Tolerant of other races and relegions. Who Killed Che, Malcom X, Ghandhi, the Kennedys do you the Capitalist or Socialist , Conservatives or Liberals? When you can anwers those questions to you have your anwers. Fidel is fight agianst Aparthied not for it. No may not like alot of the things Fidel Castro has do or is doing to his people especially now when Socialism is pushing it way in to United States, Israel and Latin America, The US has tighten the screws on Fidel Castro so Cuba can get of socialism and the US can re-establish Aparthied back into Latin America. Look how much the Republians in the United States oppose poor Latin Americans coming into this Country.  You can not say if you are minority or Hispanic that Republican or the Bush administration is Pro-Hispanic or Pro-Minonity because the are not if you say Bush is but his Party is not. Bush is Pro-Hispanic because Fidel Castro the streat to send more Socialist into United States. and 12 Million who are already here and they are not Politicial Republiacans. Bush want to Idenfity all 12 Million of those people and spy on them because they are Socialist and the is no law the United States that say you have be Capitalist rather than Socialist. But he is now spying of Socialist all accross this country. This is how Aparthied started in South Africa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On August 03, 2006, APEYNO wrote:

BEFORE YOU ANSWER, LEARN HOW TO WRITE, YOU HAVE NUMEROUS ERRORS IN YOUR GRAMMER.

THAN, I WILL GIVE YOU LESSON ON THE CUBAN GOVERNMENT APARTHIED ON ITS OWN PEOPLE, ALL OF THEM , BLACKS, WHITE , HALF AND HALF AND SO ON.
NOT LIKE SOUTH AFRICA WHICH WAS WHITE AND BLACK ISSUE.

LEARN, LEARN , LEARN

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On August 03, 2006, Robert Lee Jackson Jr. wrote:

You and the rest the of Cuban exile still down get I did even know until now , Fidel Castro gets. Castro did not held himself in Cuba from more that 50th years it was something else. It is Capitalism vs Socialism, Fidel Castro was a Social before he because a Marxist-Lennin Communist. When it all said done. The Capitalist did not win in US, niether did the Communist is Russia, but the real winner are the Socialist. The US as Capitalist were try to get both Communist and Socialist. Communist did not survive Socialist have not only survive but are now triving not only in Latin America but all over the world. Fidel Castro has never give up all his Socialist roots that why he is still in Power.  Yes Fidel Castro was Commited Communist but he also committed Socialism. And right now Latin America want to be Socialist, the Middle East want to be Socialist, Europe and Africa want be Socialist, the Last resist to Socialism is in the United States who thing only Capitalist can have Democracy and Socialist can not have Social Democracy. Europe is full of Socialist countries that are Democracys. The US along with Cuban exile are fight the real revolution which not Communism it Socialism. If you don’t believe then asked the Cuban exile what they thing about Socialism in Latin America and possiblity of Cuba go from Marxist Leninist country to Socialist country rather what the US and Cuban exile want it to be another racist Capitilist country. Minority are suffer greatly, with the Bush Republian version of Capitalism, Democrate want to move to socialism and Bush is try to do everything stop us, but we are moving and if the Bush seen his cronny exiles to Cuba, he has force Captilism down there troath then they have another thing coming from force inside the United States and else where.  Cuba will be Socialist and Raul Castro will help Cuba make that transition from Communist Country to a Socialist Country and the Socialist with the United States, throught out Latin America and the rest of the world who going to see that happens. So if the exiles wish to take on the rest of the socialist community I will be the first to say we are more then ready for the fight.