http://havanajournal.com/politics/entry/is_latin_america_turning_to_left_like_cuba_did/

HavanaJournal.com: Cuba Politics

Is Latin America turning to left like Cuba did?

Posted October 15, 2005 by bobbi in Cuba Politics.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cuba was one of the first Socialist Countries in Latin America. Now, these days they are more and more Latin America Socialist Countries. Is Cuba winning the War agianst the U.S? And is America losting the battle agianst the socialist not only in Latin America but the world?

Leftists took eight of the recent elections in the hemisphere. The Sandinistas are about to take over in Nicaragua;  Mexico, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Brazil and Argentina, Nicaragua and Cuba have turn leftist.  Latin America is turning to the left. Canada was already leftist; hence NAFTA or North American Free Trade Agreement. Latin American is going Leftist; hence CAFTA or Central American Free Trade Agreement. Appointing Conversative Judges, who will refuse to change Laws from a Conservative point of view to more Liberal or leftist point of view like Gays Marriage. The UN is dominate by leftist of secretly socialist Countries around the world. So is the America losing the battle to the socialist? And is Latin America winning especially Cuba?

Member Comments

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 19, 2005, waldo wrote:

And to where is the USA turning rapidly?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 19, 2005, bobbi wrote:

The US is now stead fastly to the right.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 20, 2005, GregoryHavana wrote:

I am surprised that such a simplistic and uninformed argument such as this one was even posted. I welcome sophisticated, coherent and intellectually challenging arguments from the Right or any other point on the ideological spectrum, but Bobbi’ does not fit the bill. There are so many inaccuracies and logical errors, that I don’t even know where to begin. Havana Journal could do better…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 20, 2005, GregoryHavana wrote:

I am surprised that such a simplistic and uninformed argument such as this one was even posted. I welcome sophisticated, coherent and intellectually challenging arguments from the Right or any other point on the ideological spectrum, but Bobbi’ does not fit the bill. There are so many inaccuracies and logical errors, that I don’t even know where to begin. Havana Journal could do better…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 20, 2005, publisher wrote:

Gregory,

We are letting Bobbi post his/her comments in the name of freedom of speech. He/she has been active lately with new posts, mostly about religion.

Let’ see what develops. I only delete blantant spam, lies or hateful speech.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 20, 2005, GregoryHavana wrote:

Publisher,
Fair enough…I would agree with Bobbi that there is a swing to the Left in Latin America (something I am actually supportive of). Bobbi uses a rather convoluted and dubious logic to put forward his/her argument, but the issue is pertinent for those interested in the future of Cuba within the Latin American context.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 21, 2005, bobbi wrote:

The Question was not if Bobbi fit the bill. The question was Is Latin America turning to Left and is and America has consistently to the right; with a great amount racist arrogance toward Third world people and minorities; mainly blacks and Hispanics The bottom line is the Third world can not afford to be Capitalist in the future. It too expensive for most countries that have growing populations, high gas price, health problems like Aids and unaffordable health care, High Third world or international debt, lack of good quality jobs, out sourcing. All of the problems make socialism another alternative solution and America has refused that solution, thus far.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 21, 2005, bobbi wrote:

If I taught in the future that the world could affair Tax cuts, out source, unaffordable health care, high gas price, limit jobs, or jobs with job security or unions, then I would say Conservatism or right wing Capitalism would have chance in the world, but Everybody in the world cannot afford to live like us; and it now get the point that we cannot to afford to live like us. We have excited our mean and the problem is only going to get worth in the future. If we still going to the right while everyone goes to left we will become isolated be the world; which I think is face up to its responsible finally, and we are not. Over population put a great strain of resources in countries and we are see a lot of that these days, and the like said before the problem is on going to get worth, and leftist or socialism is another to the problem we face in the world, especially the Third World.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 21, 2005, GregoryHavana wrote:

Bobbi…I must say that I in fact agree with your argument. I just think you could tighten it up so that is was more convincing… But we are on the same wave-length.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 21, 2005, bobbi wrote:

Yes, I write like crap. I am sorry. I hope will get better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On October 21, 2005, waldo wrote:

CUBA To the Left SI, US EMBARGO AND BLOQUEO To the right NO.