Cayo Coco male and female models needed for swimwear shoot - Canadian fitness magazine
Posted: 18 December 2008 11:05 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-12-18

I work with Beyond Fitness - a Canadian Fitness magazine. We will be in Cayo Coco Cuba looking to shoot near the Iberostar Daquiri hotel on January 2nd.  We are doing our annual swimwear review with Speedo and Point Zero swimwear.  This will also be used as a cover image for the magazine. Beyond Fitness is distributed in gyms across all of Canada.
I need one female and one male model who are muscular and toned. The male needs to have defined abs. Female needs defined arms and toned mid-section. Payment is $50 Canadian per model, and copies of the magazine sent to your home address.
If you are interested, please email me asap with a current digital snapshot of yourself, no larger than 1MB in size.  My email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
No prior modelling experience is necessary, just toned bodies!
Thank-you!

Posted: 02 January 2009 08:28 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2008-11-18

i got few friend who have done this in the past and they can probably travel to ciego de avila and cayo coco for photos but it looks like not enough money to me, will send my frind this link to see if interested

Signature 

The Cuba Experience
All you need to know for your cuba holidays
cuba holidays

Posted: 08 January 2009 08:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2007-09-11

Firstly the travel to Cayo Coco is expensive, so very likely you would have to arrange that for the models and secondly the payment is quite low even for Cuban standards.