Need help with report on Manzanillo Cuba
Posted: 13 November 2008 10:15 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-11-13

Hi There I just joined this form today and hope that everyone is doing well.  I am doing a report on my experiences I had during my trip to Cuba and need some help in some areas. I will be doing my report on Manzanillo as I had gone to one of the hotels there many times since I was 9 years old. The teacher wants me to describe the way of life in regards to how the Cubans in this part of Cuba live and earn money, as well as the landscape and climate.  If I could get some help on this I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Farhana

Posted: 13 November 2008 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Good luck. Manzanillo is pretty far out of the way and has limited foreign visitors so outside help will probably be hard to come by. As Publisher of this site, I changed your title so it will stand out better here and show up better in search engine results.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 13 November 2008 11:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-11-13

thanks for your reply I really appreciate it.  I think your right when you say that it might be hard for me to get a reply about some of the things that I need help on in regards to my report.  I think hes looking for my experiance and the things i saw in relation to the things I saw with the lanscape climate, culture and people.  So I guess I will have a go at it and if I need more help I will post again

Thanks
Fazila

Posted: 28 November 2008 01:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2006-12-21

I have ben visiting that area fo over 12 years - my two Cuban children were born in the Manzanillo hospital. I am now building two houses in Niquero. My children are related to Celia Sanchez. Gordon “Cubaking” Robinson Port Alberni B.C. Canada. I will be in that area in January as Michel Robinson will be eight on 17th.