Cuba Traveler’s Wanted
Posted: 12 November 2008 10:54 AM   [ Ignore ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2008-11-12

I am looking for those heading to Havana who could transport some books (see my new book) for me. I need 31 books transported to a convienent Central location (Hotel Inglaterra)
each book is 1.2 lbs. The books will be sent to you open (to assure no monkey business)  These books are written in conjunction with the Cuban Ministry of Culture and they are clearly credited along with the Museo Antropologia on the back cover (hence no problem with Cuban customs).

Transporters get a inscribed copy for 5 books transported and two personalized copies for a 10 book delivery.

Should you prefer the books to be picked up at your hotel in Havana that too can be arranged. The Orisha will smile on you for this kindness !! Ashe

Charles Spencer King (Awo Ogbe Sa)

Signature 

My Cuba books are found here Havana: My Kind of Town and Nature’s Ancient Religion

Posted: 18 November 2008 05:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2008-11-18

shame i knew about this just now, i just returned from my cuba holidays and i could have done the favour with no problems
i will go again in february but the trip is not quite confirmed just yet, will let you know if we finally go

Signature 

The Cuba Experience
All you need to know for your cuba holidays
cuba holidays

Posted: 18 November 2008 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2008-11-12

Thanks CH , Yeah it is really a pain..LOL. Cheers

Signature 

My Cuba books are found here Havana: My Kind of Town and Nature’s Ancient Religion

Posted: 23 November 2008 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2008-11-18

yes, sorry not to be of any help this time but i wont mind to help next time i go on holidays to cuba so keep my contact details at hand

Signature 

The Cuba Experience
All you need to know for your cuba holidays
cuba holidays