Need help selling Cuban cigars
Posted: 04 November 2008 12:22 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2008-11-03

Hi.. so my sister bought this box of 25 Cohiba Esplendidos a few years ago, but she just doesn’t remember this event. :s, she wanted a “souvenir” from Cuba.. anyway, I want to sell them, but I don’t know the exact price.

I’ve been doing some research and I’ve found prices starting from $385 and reaching up to $800.

Can I really sell them at that price ($800).. I want to make some money but I don’t want to be fooled by some expert. Can you guys help me? I would like to know the fairest price of this cuban cigars.

PD: Hmmm. some info that would help you, I live in Guatemala and I plan to sell them to either a distributor or a particular person.

Posted: 04 November 2008 06:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

What did she pay and where did she buy them? If this answer is “she got a deal” or “from some guy”, they are worthless fakes.

Best thing to do is find a Casa del Habano near you and have them look at the cigars and have them make you an offer. Then, get a second opinion if you want.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 03 January 2009 05:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2008-11-18

probably the best is trying to find a bar or some other cuba theme place where the owner can be interested to offer it to their clients or try to find a cigar club, dont have any contacts in guatemala but i dont think there’s any Casa del Habano in Guatemala City

Signature 

The Cuba Experience
All you need to know for your cuba holidays
cuba holidays