Fidel Alive and Kicking…
Posted: 01 August 2008 04:32 AM   [ Ignore ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2006-12-27

http://www.granma.cu/INGLES/2008/julio/mar29/31reflexiones4.html

One of the things people admire about Fidel is that he has stuck two fingers up to the big neighbour for so long,  we always stick up for the little guy. The US’s stance against ‘The Little Guy’ has only lionised him in even more. The US has lost the propaganda war big time.  Also the opinion on this web site regarding Raul’s ’ disappointing ’ speech on the 26th of July on demonstrates the one sided views and ignorance displayed by people whom one would have thought have more intellect.

The fact is, Cuba is evolving, at it’s own pace, carefully and methodically. Look what’s happening in China, China have become the economic powerhouse in the world today yet they have retained their ideological stance whilst countries in the west are falling over themselves to do business with them. Human rights issues have been pushed to the back haven’t they?, or are the US and their lapdogs suddenly going to boycott the Olympics?

Cuba will follow China’s path…

Double speak and double standards demonstrates that the US policy toward Cuba is nonsense.

Posted: 01 August 2008 06:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

“ideological stance”

Really?

China is a wonderful country and a model for all countries, right?

Communism is a beautiful thing Edward?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 01 August 2008 10:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2006-12-27

Hi Publisher

You misunderstand me, I am certainly not saying ideological as in ‘ideal’. I meant ‘way of thinking’.

Apologies for the confusion.

ED