Cane - Open and Shut
Posted: 18 December 2007 10:57 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-12-18

I do like this show, I haven’t missed an episode yet. But I have to say this weeks I didn’t really care for. Maybe I have watched too many forensic shows, but why didn’t they check to see if
Alex had fired a gun, that would have cleared him right away.

I think Joe Samuels daughter did it. I am not sure how she got Alexs gun but I think that is where Frank comes into the picture, maybe not directly but I think she is still using Frank. And he is so jealous of Alex he can’t see it.

Just my opinion…

Posted: 18 December 2007 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Good comments.

CSI this episode was not but I did like. Alex did not ask for a lawyer and the cops did not ask to keep his bloody shirt when he left the police station. That was kind of lame.

I did like this episode, probably because Samuel’s daughter wasn’t in it. You are right she could be a suspect. Funny that she wasn’t on Alex’s suspect list when he knew that her father sold her out a few episodes back about the Cuba land deal.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 19 December 2007 08:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-12-19

I love this show, the episode was ok i liked it though, i think samuels daughter done it but thats the end of the first season, who rekons they will have a second season, they should because alex is starting is own company with his name and he said it, because that episode is not really a good ending but im sure they would make more eps and more seasons, any thoughts

Posted: 19 December 2007 09:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

That might be an interesting show. Get rid of Alex’s older son. Get rid of Frank and the Samuel’s daughter. Hector Elizado (sp?) is great. Alex’s wife is great but a bit too young.

The other thing that bothers me about the show is Alex’s wife which is his STEP SISTER!

Has anyone picked up on that? Alex came over on Pedro Pan and was adopted I think when he was young so he grew up with his step sister and then married her???

Strange right?

Give me more Santo. I love Santo!

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 20 December 2007 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2007-12-19

will there be more seasons?

‹‹ CANE hurricane episode      CANE ››