Cuban Nature Photography Exhibition in Havana
Posted: 18 November 2007 12:49 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-10-09

Netssa.com would like to invite anyone who happens to be in the Old Havana area in November, to visit the Nature Photography Exhibition, “Our Natural World” featuring Cuban and Canadian nature.
info: http://www.netssa.com/exhibition.html

The exhibition will be held in hart of Old Havana in National Museum of Natural History.
The Museum is at the privileged location in a former US Embassy building, at the southern side of Plaza de Armas, 61 Obispo Street near the Havana harbour.  The most important square in Old Havana.

During many trips creating and updating Netssa.com, I discover incredible nature of Cuba. Today Netssa.com Canadian origin website, is among the most popular sites, promoting Cuba.

The exhibition focuses on drawing the attention towards environment and promote conservation of nature and wildlife in Cuba.
This exhibition is sponsored in part by National Museum of Natural History, Fototeca de Cuba and Canadian Embassy.

Open to the General public to the end of November 27, admission is free.

Thank you for your consideration
Netssa.com

Posted: 18 November 2007 02:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Interesting but I think you might want to review some of the pictures. There are a couple of snow in winter. I don’t think they get much snow in Cuba grin Also, I think those crabs are in Mexico.

Can you put a location on each of the photos?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services