Best time to visit Cuba?
Posted: 07 November 2007 06:14 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2007-09-18

I would like to know what is the best time of the year to visit Cuba? What are some hotels I could stay at with pretty good rates and comfort?
if anyone can send me info at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) I’d really appreciate.

Posted: 07 November 2007 06:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

You are probably just better off searching the net for information. Best time of year is the winter since it is not so hot there. You can stay in Varadero or other beach areas or you can stay in Havana or many other cities. It depends upon what kind of vacation you’d like to have.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 14 November 2007 03:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2007-07-07

i’ve found one of the cheapest times is from mid to end of January - For package all incl from Toronto, this year prices started to drop for jan departures about 5th jan when we booked last Nov; right now it looks like prices are dropping for Jan 14th and thereafter departures in jan.2008
Another time of low AI packages is October.

Risks of course for both - Jan this year was nice - but some years cool.  October sometimes still has storms (this year Noel caused bad weatehr in south) but only some strong winds and red flags on beaches jus east of Havana where I was.

Posted: 16 March 2008 10:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2008-01-24

i think winter is the perfect time for you to visit cuba. not so hot weather, lower lodging rates but same old cuba ^_^

Signature 

—Check more of my experiences at http://travelbargainhunters.ning.com/

Posted: 23 April 2008 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2008-01-24

I agree, winter is the best time because you just want to be out in the hot sun although you can go there any time of the year. I mean, there is no exact season to learn salsa, right?

Signature 

—Check more of my experiences at http://travelbargainhunters.ning.com/

Posted: 24 April 2008 09:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

waveringrhobbit,

Are you posting just to promote your site? Do you have any Cuba experience?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services