Photography Exhibition in Old Havana, Cuba
Posted: 09 October 2007 01:51 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-10-09

Netssa.com would like to invite anyone who happens to be in the Old Havana area from October 28 and in November 2007, to visit the Nature Photography Exhibition, Titled “Our Natural World” featuring Cuban and Canadian nature.

The exhibition will be held in hart of Old Havana in National Museum of Natural History.
      The Museum is at the privileged location in a former US Embassy building, at the southern side of Plaza de Armas, 61 Obispo Street near the Havana harbour.  The most important square in the UNESCO World Heritage Property of Old Havana.

During many trips creating and updating Netssa.com, I discover incredible nature of Cuba. Today Netssa.com Canadian origin website, is among the most popular sites, promoting Cuba.

The exhibition focuses on drawing the attention towards environment, and promote conservation of nature and wildlife.
This exhibition is sponsored in part by National Museum of Natural History, Fototeca de Cuba and Canadian Embassy. Open to the General public at Sunday October 28 to the end of November, admission is free.
More info on page:  http://www.netssa.com/exhibition.html

Thank you for your consideration

Posted: 09 October 2007 03:38 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Congratulations on the exhibition. Good luck with it.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 11 October 2007 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2007-07-07

I will be on the other side of Havana in the Playas del Estes area during this time so hope to get to the exhibit.

Posted: 18 November 2007 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2007-11-18

Unfortunately at that time I’ll be in London.

Anyway good luck.