Real Cohiba Siglo III???
Posted: 19 April 2007 12:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-04-19

Hello,

This website seems to have a one stop “shop” for real information regarding cuban cigars.  I recently purchased a 5 pack of Cohiba Siglo III’s.  I looked at your side by side comparison and so far things look ok.  I bought them from a recommended cigar store in Pakistan.  The color, band, triple crown, feel, texture all seem legit.  However there are two things that are bugging me.  First, the Warranty Sticker is the older color green but the etched scene on the right side is of the newer seal with more palm trees in the background.  And no red serial number.  Second, the Red “Habanos” sticker on the other side of the box has the following below the red lettering…“DENOMINACION DE ORIGEN PROTEGIDA”... Again, to me, everything else looks legit with embossed lettering, band, color, etc.  Do you have any other comparisons or things I can look for?  Oh yeah, I purchased the box for approx. $60 U.S. dollars.  Thanks for any help….

Posted: 19 April 2007 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Sounds about right. I am not an expert but if you got them from a cigar store they are probably fine. If you saw a Habanos logo or if the store was a Casa del Habano, you are fine. Enjoy.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services