Sherilynn LeRoux-Elmo aka Dr. Sherry LeRoux @ CANCER HOPE RESEARCH
Posted: 18 March 2007 11:41 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-03-18

LET THE BUYER BEWARE - She’s not a medical doctor.  She does not have an office in Las Vegas.  Ask her for her transcripts.  Then check those transcripts.  She is not a reputable source for escozul. She claims she’s the poorest doctor in the field, but she’s willing to take your money in exchange for hope.  To any family member whose about to write the check and invite her into your home - stop and read:

After all of the other doctors gave up hope, one suggested escozul.  In a race against time, without a lot of research, “Dr.” Sherry LeRoux seemed like the best choice for escozul.  She took his money and she began his treatment.  Three weeks later he died.  She told him how he would go back to work one day a week, how his wife should go back to work, how his kids should go to kindergarten all in an effort to maintain normalcy.  But he was sick.  He was dying.  Ask yourself how you would want to spend the last few months, weeks, days of your life?  If you knew the end, would you let the stranger into your home to steal those last moments from your family?  Her energy will consume the environment and rob your family of their opportunity to share their love, pray, and prepare for the reality.  She robbed us.  Not just our money - BUT SHE ROBBED OUR TIME!!!

Posted: 18 March 2007 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Thanks for the information and we are sorry to hear about your situation. If anyone has anything good or bad to add about this Doctor, please post.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 11 June 2008 04:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Thanks for posting. Best of luck with your progress.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 13 June 2008 06:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-10-30

I have been a patient of Dr. LeRoux at Cancer Hope Research since 2002. I have mesothelioma,(Asbestos poisoning) lung cancer form working at the Nevada Test Site as a Union IBEW supervisor electrician for many years. I have been in remission since 2003. I will be on the Escozul treatment for the rest of my life. I now take a small maintenance dose every morning. I am not only taking Escozul, but also need other supplements to have optimal health. I tried stopping Escozul, but within 2 weeks, my lungs started to bleed. Because I am now in pretty good health, I am going to do the Umbilifuse stem cell treatments, so that my health will be completely restored. After the Umbilifuse stem cell therapy, I will no longer take any medications or Escozul. I believe the stem cell therapies are the future. I am happy to tell my story & help anyone with lung cancer. Thank you, Orlando

‹‹ cancer hope research      procure of escozul ››