cancer patients made an escozul website
Posted: 14 February 2007 09:43 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-08-12

Hello,

I want to let know all the people in this forum about a recently launched website containing information about escozul. The Chilean I met at Cuba emailed me about it ‘cause he contributed information for the website. I haven’t read it deeply but I think it has useful information. The site was made by and for cancer patients and I believe this is good because I’m tired to read what it is said on certain websites on behalf of their owners (escozul producers). I think we all could contribute to develop that website. Take a look at the escozul information.

God bless you
Catherine

Posted: 24 March 2007 10:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2007-03-24

Well friend I think this website will be very helpful to others, because when I first read about a new cancer treatment being offered in and from Panama, we were happy to learn that progress did exist after all in our country. But that was a mistake. Within days after my first inquiries about a website called “Escorpion Azul”, I found ourselves surrounded by filth in the form of a group of unscrupulous individuals preying on desperate cancer patients to make a buck or two.

Signature 

diet pills can save you from cancer.

Posted: 24 March 2007 10:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

From our experience and due to the tireless efforts of our moderator, the only place anyone should get escozul is from Labiofam in Cuba.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services