update and doubts about escozul
Posted: 04 February 2007 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-08-12

Hi all,

Just an update about the situation of my cousin Sara and some doubts.

Sara, my 52 years old cousin was diagnosed with breast cancer on August last year. At that time doctors said she had a 6 cm tumor with no axillary nodes involved and she actually remains like this. At the beginning she didn’t want to take the traditional treatment proposed by doctors (chemotherapy) and she decided to try with escozul. On November my husband and I went to labiofam (cuba) and we brought escozul to my cousin. She began to take it full of hope but her situation didn’t change too much therefore we induced her to take the chemo. She started the chemo but she felt very bad the first week and she quit. She never quit the escozul and she has been taking it for 3 months.

She actually feels good. She has recovered the appetite and she has no pain. The tumor has not grown and the axillary nodes have not been involved yet. We all think these are good signs.

Now, we must face a problem that we didn’t imagine before. Doctors at labiofam only gave us escozul for 3 months and now the escozul is almost over so we need to go back! My family still don’t know how to solve this because going to Cuba is very difficult. I think everyone here must have the same problems so I would like to hear your experiences about this.

How can I save time and money ? If my cousin is feeling good with the escozul we must get it but 4 times each year if we get it at labiofam! Is there any way to get reliable escozul for one year ?

Has anybody tried with Dr. Xanath at Mexico? Does she has dose limits? Where does she offer the escozul? Does she has a clinic? How can I contact her ?

Has anybody tried with cubamagica ? How much they charge and how much escozul they give? Are they related with labiofam?

I just left to say that my cousin is full of hope and that is very important despite the problems. I appreciate your replies.

God bless you and Hope!
Catherine

Posted: 05 February 2007 09:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Catherine,

Thanks for the update and I would like to say I am sorry to hear about your cousin. As far as I understand, escozul only has a shelf life of a few months so you need to get a fresh batch.

If you have gone to labiofam and have been successful, I would strongly suggest that you repeat the process. Don’t look for shortcuts or alternatives especially when there is no world standard for escozul.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 05 February 2007 09:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Hello Catherine,

I must say that I couldnt say it better than the Publisher himself has put it.  Dont take any shortcuts as there are no world standards for Escozul.  The only thing I can suggest is that if you know someone travelling to Cuba for pleasure or on an Official trip, you may try to get them to get it for you as I know Labiofam will give it to friends and family of those ill with Cancer. 

Good Luck and as our Publisher says “Keep us Posted”

Mark Melkonian

Posted: 06 February 2007 06:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-08-12

Thank you for replying. I don’t know about a close person who could travel right now. My family and I need to solve this.

I would like to know about cubamagica and xanath at mexico. Could you tell me how reliable are they? Just in case.

Thanks in advance

Posted: 14 February 2007 09:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-08-12

Why a reply takes so long ? If you are very busy I understand it but could anyone help me ?

Posted: 14 February 2007 10:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

We don’t recommend any escozul that is not Cuban. We have no information for you but maybe read through these forums and see if there is any posts.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 03 March 2009 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Please read this latest update on the Escozul cancer treatment from Cuba. Our Escozul forum moderator Mark Melkonian has an update.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services