“Delser” in Mexico distributes the Escozul
Posted: 13 November 2006 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-09-27

Hello!
I was desperate to get escozul for my father who was just recently discharged from the hospital to Hospice.
I am unable to flight to Cuba so I found a website www. escozul.com
I contacted Delser an alternative health center and we did all the arrangementís, they asked for my Fatherís diagnosed and all his history and after several calls they were able to sent me the toxin.

The Cuban Doctor and Professor from Leon Cuervo Hospital located at Pinar del Rio In La Habana, Cuba Alfredo E Lau gave a conference at ďDELSER"who has an agreement with Labiofam. They sent the toxine next day deliivery with all the instructions and ice packed.

let me tell you that I have been praying for my father and I prepare the toxine and after 5 days my dad has shown results already.
He is in continuous care with a nurse, and as he suffers from gastric cancer, he did not have any vowel sound, or havenít been able to eat for the last 2 weeks, that why doctors recommended Hospice. My dad has vowel sounds now ,he has starting to eat again small portion and has not vomit the last 2 days. The nurse was surprised! I gave all the glory to God. This is my testimony. I will keep you informed of my dadís condition.
God bless you all
Claudia

Posted: 03 December 2006 11:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-12-03

Hi Claudia,

can you give me more information on how to contact the people you bought it from? I reside in Greece and its quite hard for me atm to go to cuba.

Thank you in advance

Posted: 04 December 2006 12:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-09-27

Hello vdev

<<<<<<<<<go to escozul.com and contact them , they will reply to you. The source is in Mexico. I would not be ablke to tell you if they send the Escozul to >Greece. but anyways contact them. their site is under construccion, but their home page have the contacts.
any question email me.

Posted: 04 December 2006 11:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Contact our forum moderator Mark Melkonian and he will help you with Escozul from Cuba. Read through the forums for his information and email.

He claims that Mexican escozul is not the same as Cuban escozul.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 05 December 2006 08:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-09-27

Im not trying to convince anyone to get the Escozul from another source. I did my own research and I believe is the same one. Its easier to get ot from a third country, and for those who cannot travel is a good option,and I just advice anyone to do the same. It was already to late for my father who was in his last stage of his illness, but that help him to feel better his last days, my father passed away on Nov 21st,06
God Bless you all

Claudia

Posted: 05 December 2006 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Hello Claudia,

Thank-you for your input into this Forum!  It is well appreciated and this is an open forum that allows everyone to speak their mind and say what they believe.  It is a democratic Forum for all those who wish to participate!!! We are sorry to hear of the passing of your father, may his memory be eternal and may he rest in peace!!!

I am very weary of any Escozul that comes from anywhere other than Cuba.  Let me explain why.  Many people from other countries around Cuba (in that part of the World) will try to offer this product that so many people turn to when Conventional medicine has failed them, at a profit.  I believe most of them start off with good intentions, thinking that they can get the product in wholesale form from Labiofam S.A.  However, in numerous discussions with the Authorities at Labiofam S.A. in Havana I can assure you that until the product has been fully tested, proven and certified, it goes against the Cuban Laws to distribute this product in a Commercial way.  So those who claim to have a relationship with Labiofam S.A. in Cuba, may have contacted them only to learn that they are not ready to distribute Escozul on a Commercial level to anywhere or anyone outside of Cuba.  Because it has not yet passed the Clinical Trials taking place in Havana at the Instituto Pedro Kouri, they cannot and will not distribute it!!!  Rest assured of that!!!  Furthermore, because of this fact, the people at Labiofam S.A. offer the Escozul to those who go there to obtain it on a personal level FREE of CHARGE!!!  Unfortunately, as I have always maintained the cost of the Escozul in Cuba is the cost to go there stay in a hotel, etc. etc.  Nothing in effect is FREE!!!

Now let me repeat myself in that Escozul is not a Miracle Drug, in fact at this stage it is not even considered a drug!!!  It is a Natural Holistic Medicine if you will, that functions in a very sequential way.  It does not repair the human body that has been ravaged with Cancer.  What it does is surround the tumour in question with proteins that stop its progression, as explained to me by those in research of this product in Cuba.  I can only relay to all of you what has been told to me!!!  Furthermore, Escozul works best, according to the late discoverer Misael Bordier, when used early in the stage of the disease and without any Conventional therapy!!!  Bordier claims a 90% remission rate when used early and without Conventional medicine!!!  Unfortunately 99% of those people who come to obtain the Escozul do it when all Conventional therapy has failed and are in Stage IV of their disease!!!  But given the diagnosis by conventional Dr.‘s at the outset of the disease, most victims will go along with Conventional therapy as prescribed by their Oncologists and then when abandoned by Conventional medicine, everyone looks for that Miracle.  Unfortunately there are no Miracles!!!

As per the Cuban authorities they claim the followinig about Escozul as follows:

1) It is definitively an Analgesic product. (Pain Killer)

2) It is definitively an anti-inflammatory product.

3) It is NOT yet proven to be an Anti-Carcinogenic product.  ( although still under Clinical Trials in Cuba)

I hope this has been informative and helpful to all!!!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 05 December 2006 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-12-03

Hi and thank you for your kind assistance.. I followed your suggestion and email them. I also sent an email to Mark..

clama1967 - 04 December 2006 12:53 AM

Hello vdev

<<<<<<<<<go to escozul.com and contact them , they will reply to you. The source is in Mexico. I would not be ablke to tell you if they send the Escozul to >Greece. but anyways contact them. their site is under construccion, but their home page have the contacts.
any question email me.

Posted: 27 December 2006 03:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2006-12-27

Hi,

I’m interested in the developments and postings regarding this treatment. I appreciate the informed debate and kind assistance given to people who are seeking help. Of course, one must regard any new potential cure that has yet to be fully verified and tested with some scepticism, although any help available to cancer sufferers must be investigated.

My real interest stems from the news that two people very close to myself and my family have very recently been diagnosed with cancer. My auntie with breast cancer and the mother of my sister-in-law with stomach cancer. They are both undergoing initial medical treatments in January and of course it is worrying for all concerned. My reason for posting this email is that I would like to help them of course, at the same time I don’t want to falsely raise hopes or provide any false information. I live in the UK, my wife is Cuban and she lives here with me, my aunt is British and lives in the UK. The mother of my sister - in - law is American and is having her medical treatment in the states. I understand from the postings that although tests are still being carried out that the treatment so far shows results that are positive in arresting the development of tumours. Because the results are officially inconclusive and incomplete the treatment is not available to purchase but would however be available free of charge and that it may be possible to visit Cuba with a view to initiating a course of treatment. Any indication of the best way forward would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks…

Edward

Posted: 30 December 2006 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-12-30

I am an American citizen. I am in very early stages of prostate cancer I am only 52, I don’t want surgery if possible I am from Miami only 90 miles from Cuba. I am willing to go with no problem to the island. I have many people in my life who are cuban but can’t go because of visa restrictions. I know to fly into Nassau then to Cuba . Then what? How do I get the escozul and how do I get this back to Miami and get past U.S. Customs. Also I know there are 3
clinics which one is the best. I would appreciate any help and any phone #s I have tried many and none seem to work. I have also e-mailed Labiofam with no sucsess.

Posted: 31 December 2006 10:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Dsltrades1,

Firstly let me express my sympathy to you at your illness!  I cannot tell you how to go about getting to Cuba and back to the U.S. safely, this is something you must undertake and cannot advocate or encourage this trip.  These decisions, you understand, are the decisions of thousands like you who are desperate for some alternative therapy that can help them.  That said, I would recommend that you go to Havana and contact Labiofam S.A.  I truly believe that their formula is the one that is produced best for quality and removal of impurities.  Let me emphasize I am not a Dr. nor do I have any qualifications, except personal experience with this subject.  I have posted the coordinates of Labiofam on this Forum for all to see.  Pls. refer to them and if you decide to go use them and I can only wish you the best of luck in your courageous battle.

God be with you!

Mark Melkonian