Updates Please!
Posted: 10 October 2006 10:51 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-09-27

HI everyone!

I was wondering how often are the moderators in this forum? I found this forum to get info about Escozul and I come here almost everyday and find that there are no new posts neither I have a reply from my last post.  If there someone that can help me out there. Or if someone knows the contact in Cuba to get the EScozul, please I will really appreciate your help. I’m desperate to start my Dad on Escozul.
Please anyone reply!

Blessing to all of you,
Claudia

Posted: 11 October 2006 04:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Mark Melkonian is the moderator and he checks in regularly. He gets an email when a new post is made to an existing thread so he probably has not seen your request here. Try him at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) .

Good luck.

rob

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 11 October 2006 04:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Hello Claudia,

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner but I have been out of town on business and have been quite busy. 

I am sorry to hear of your dad’s illness.  It is a pity that the Conventional Medical system does not offer more relief after so much money has been spent for research and development over the last few decades, literally billions of dollars in donations and tax payers dollars to be translated into more harmful forms of Chemotherapy, Radiation, etc.

Be advised that Escozul has not yet been heralded by the Cuban Medical Establishment as an Anticarcinogen!  It is still in the Clinical Trial stages and God only knows how much longer that will take.
Understanding this be advised that the only safe and sure way to obtain Escozul is to get it in Cuba.  There are three suppliers that I know of and they are Labiofam S.A.,  the state run pharamceutical company with headquarters in Havana, with the Central Gov’t blessings to produce, test and distribute Escozul.  Secondly, about an hour and a half outside of Havana by car in Jaguey Grande, Matanzas province, you have Jose Monzon, who produces and distributes Escozul.  His daugher Niurys is Escozul patient #1 and if you keyword “Escozul” at Google.com you will find a report written by C.N.N. about her.  Thirdly and lastly, as far as I know, you have the Clinic in Guantanamo of the Late Misael Bordier, which I believe is now run by “Vivian”.

These are the three suppliers that I recommend you go to for Escozul.  Now you will have to fly to havana, Cuba and make arrangements to go to one of the three suppliers of your choice.  If you contact me at the above email as written by Rob, I will be glad to share the details of how, where and who in Cuba to assure your procurement of Escozul with the least amount of time and money.

This are my recommendations.  I cannot and will not recommend anyone outside of Cuba as i do not know where they get their supply of Escozul from.

Hope this answers all your questions and if not pls. contact me again.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 11 October 2006 06:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-09-27

Thank you so much for replying! I will be e-mailing you to your personal e-mail.  Maybe you can direct me with the contacts in Cuba in order to get the Escozul.

Thanks again and God Bless
Claudia