ayudame por favor - Need Cuban wife advice
Posted: 01 October 2006 10:40 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-10-01

my wife arrived in canada in jan and has since fled to the united states.her visa expired sept 12 and she is now an illegal and is working illegally in new jersey….how can i rid myself of this cuban wife of mine…..?is there not one honest woman in cuba?while married to me for 4 years she was seeing her other husband in santa clara cuba.her family and friends knew about this yet no one would tell me ?if a lawyer reads this and knows how i can protect my self pls e mail me or visit my site
frankdaltonsongs.com
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 12 June 2007 08:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2007-05-05
dalton - 01 October 2006 10:40 AM

my wife arrived in canada in jan and has since fled to the united states.her visa expired sept 12 and she is now an illegal and is working illegally in new jersey….how can i rid myself of this cuban wife of mine…..?is there not one honest woman in cuba?while married to me for 4 years she was seeing her other husband in santa clara cuba.her family and friends knew about this yet no one would tell me ?if a lawyer reads this and knows how i can protect my self pls e mail me or visit my site
frankdaltonsongs.com
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

You got what you were looking for and what you pay for.
Why would a Canadian have to go to Cuba to find a wife, are you so ugly ? Women in Canada Reject you ?
Or are you really that dumb ?.
And By the way , she probably already has a social security number and work permits which Cubans get inmidiatly when they arrive in the USA, in one year and 1 day she will get her permanent residence.
Cubans are not illegal in the USA as you said.

About the divorce, Am not a lawyer in Canada, but I presume as most civilized nations have, you have the right to a divorce by decree or absentee divorce, a lawyer can handle that for a nominal fee.
What you have to do is run an add in a large city newspaper and declare you are divorcing this woman for XX reasons and give her 30 days to respond or contest your claim, if she doesn’t and probably won’t. She got what she wanted from you.
Then a Judge will render the case uncontested and declared you divorced.
I would handle your case in Florida, but Am not taking stupid customers anymore.
Good luck.

Signature 

“My Friends are those who think alike”

Posted: 06 November 2008 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2008-11-06

shupid plonker!!!! ... if you did not see tha one coming ...!!!! at least look on the bright side .. she is not coming back ....

Posted: 12 November 2008 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2008-11-12

You neglect to say where you were married, if it is in Cuba you are in luck; in Canada you have a long and winding road.

(Rob this is the thread where I shall come when I am feeling blue and need a chuckle…..LOL)

Signature 

My Cuba books are found here Havana: My Kind of Town and Nature’s Ancient Religion

Posted: 18 February 2009 12:36 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-02-18

the divorce, Am not a lawyer in Canada, but I presume as most civilized nations have, you have the right to a divorce by decree or absentee divorce, a lawyer can handle that for a nominal fee.
What you have to do is run an add in a large city newspaper and declare you are divorcing this woman for XX reasons and give her 30 days to respond or contest your claim, if she doesn’t and probably won’t. She got what she wanted from you.
Then a Judge will render the case uncontested and declared you divorced.

Signature 

Lidocaine
funds