2 of 2
Love in Varadero
Posted: 14 February 2010 08:01 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-02-14

Hi just come back from Cuba myself. To your dilemma, I think you must understand how poor these people are that do not work in tourism and see the cost of food to their monthly earnings. They earn around £10 a month on average. So any cash they can pick up will go to feed their families. They do not see sex as bad way of life like many do in richer countries. So if you can live with the fact that your girl does sell love and would sell until she can feed her family. Then follow your heart you never know where it will lead. BUT you have to be comfortable with the fact you will not be her only lover even when she looks into your eyes and says mi solo I love you, and si si when you are sleeping together. She will see you again and again and after a while she may have feelings for you but she will never put you before her family, so that takes us back to enjoy your holiday romance year after year with the same girl. It’s your choice! But you will be dating her family. Good luck.
Just to let you know I have a Cuban girl as well but i fully understand her life and am happy to feel love for 2and3 weeks at a time. I feel good that I help her look after her family. I am honest with myself she is a working girl and I’m not a fool.

2 of 2