1 of 2
Love in Varadero
Posted: 29 August 2006 07:45 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-08-29

Just got back from Varadero. Met a Cuban guy on the street and got hooked up with this 21 year old girl, same age as me. She’s beautiful and looks innocent and she was amazing. I just loved everything about her. I have seen her twice after, she hugged me and kissed me and took photos but nothing else as she was too scared to do anything during day time because of the police. She has a 3 year old kid and she lives by her self in a tiny house/hut. She’s really poor. I met her only 2 days before leaving but I’m addicted to this girl, not just the sex. I wish I could have stayed to get to know her better. I don’t think she’s a pro but she’s definitely in the business. Anyway I’m willing to overlook the fact she’s selling her body and want to meet up with her next time I go to Varadero, hopefully before next summer. All my friends think I’m stupid for having feelings for her, but I just can get her out of my mind. I need some advice on what you guys think about it?

Posted: 29 August 2006 07:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Dude,

Keep it in your pants and just smile when you think about her. Don’t be a sucker.

Even the girls who are not pros will do anything to get off the island. And, that doesn’t mean that she will stay with you when you bring her home.

Any “good” girl will live with her parents.

Plus, the fact that you met her in Varadero is odd. Cuban women are not allowed out there unless they know how to work the guards.

Your “girlfriend” is PRO PRO!

Break off all ties with her before you are poor and heartbroken.

You heard it here first.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 29 August 2006 08:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-08-29

thanks for the reply Publisher, also i should have added that i was staying in varadero but i went to her house in a near by village way past the guards and the bridge.

Posted: 30 August 2006 07:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2005-03-16

Keep it in perspective Dude. She probably has been ridden more than Seabiscuit. Think of it as “lust” rather than “love”  in Veradero

Posted: 18 October 2006 07:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2005-07-27

It’s easy to say she’s just like all the rest. It’s easy to say she only wants your money. That is the cliché. The rest of the cliché is that you only want her for sex. Sounds like that’s not true. The situation in Cuba is completely different than in anywhere else in the world. If you’d met a pro in the US I’d say run and hide, then get tested. There is a difference in Cuba. There is no other way to make money. Nothing. Nothing. You can’t just get a job and make ends meet. There are some women in Cuba working every night. But the vast majority are forced to work once in a while to make some money. You can tell the difference. In Cuba good people are forced to do things they wouldn’t have to do elsewhere out of necessity. Survival. Plain and simple. Put yourself in her shoes before you just take the easy way out and buy into the cliché. Love is hard to find.

Posted: 02 January 2007 01:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2005-01-17

Listen to your ZEN master…..

“When the penis gets hard the brain gets stupid”.

Posted: 26 January 2007 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2007-01-26

Be very very careful!!! if she lives in varadero, and you met her through a cuban guy, she is definately in the business and dont be fooled by the way she acts towards you. i used to live in cuba and had friends who would keep up (a very convincing) pretence with foreigners, but money was most definately the principal motive. If you like her alot go back and see her, youll have a good time, but dont fall in to the trap of thinking she feels the same way

Posted: 18 June 2007 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2007-06-18

MINE MAN IM CUBAN AND RIGHT NOW I LIVE IN FRANCE, I ACTUALLY I LIVE CLOSE TO VARADERO,IS VERY EASY TO GIVE YOU A BAD ADVICE BUT AT THE END IS YOUR DESICION IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE GIRL, AT THE END WE MAN LOVE EASY WOMEN BUT WHEN WE FOUND IT WE START TO ASK,I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BUSSINES BUT FOR INSTANCE MINE SISTER GET MARRIED THE SAME WAY AND SHE STILL WITH HIS HUSBAND.
AT THE END IS YOU CALL AND IF YOU ARE SURE ABOUT YOURSELF AND ABOUT THE THINGS THAT YOU CAN DO GO AHEAD AND TAKE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT.

Posted: 09 July 2007 03:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  86
Joined  2007-07-07

when i was in Varadero in March for 2 weeks, I’d head downtown everynight to enjoy a club called calle 62. wa about a 45 min walk - on an average night i’d hear it about 4 time - “hey you want a cheeka” Best to keep on walking and rememebr the old saying “Money makes the world go round”

Posted: 16 October 2007 02:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2007-08-09
Brent - 18 October 2006 07:20 PM

It’s easy to say she’s just like all the rest. It’s easy to say she only wants your money. That is the cliché. The rest of the cliché is that you only want her for sex. Sounds like that’s not true. The situation in Cuba is completely different than in anywhere else in the world. If you’d met a pro in the US I’d say run and hide, then get tested. There is a difference in Cuba. There is no other way to make money. Nothing. Nothing. You can’t just get a job and make ends meet. There are some women in Cuba working every night. But the vast majority are forced to work once in a while to make some money. You can tell the difference. In Cuba good people are forced to do things they wouldn’t have to do elsewhere out of necessity. Survival. Plain and simple. Put yourself in her shoes before you just take the easy way out and buy into the cliché. Love is hard to find.

Well said!

Posted: 25 October 2007 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2007-08-09

Well said!

Posted: 02 April 2008 08:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  31
Joined  2008-01-24

this only means that travelers should always be careful at all times! wherever they are and whoever the people they meet in different places smile

Signature 

—Check more of my experiences at http://travelbargainhunters.ning.com/

Posted: 20 January 2009 02:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-01-20

Hi every one,
I Love Varadero very much. Why because it’s really very nice and also VARADERO is a ideal place for your travel. Everything is very convenient for you. You would be really satisfied because of its good services. This is also the best place in Cuba for watersports, scuba diving, fishing and boat trips, with three marinas and two diving clubs offering a wide range of activities.And at the same time the tourist industry down there? esp with Americans hehe. BTW seems amazing that out of all those people in the crowd at the dolphin show, u got to make friends with the dolphins!. And also so many-like lots of beaches in lots of countries and the beach in Varadero is awesome.

====================================
steven7
Adult Dating

Posted: 25 May 2009 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-26

Perhaps something has changed since one of the earlier replies…but cuban women are allowed in Varadero, I know several that live there and get checked by the policia regularly to ensure they aren’t illegally renting to tourists. Most don’t travel from outside Varadero. What you need to watch for is if they are personally renting, it isn’t cheap in Varadero for a cuban, and you have to wonder how they are making ends meet.

Posted: 18 June 2009 08:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2009-06-03

my story: On my second day at the resort, I met my varadero guy after trying hard to ignore perverted Russian dudes at the beach who were booked at the same resort. I went to play beach volleyball with other tourists. then i took a walk along the beach and casually met ‘him’ while he was working. I speak spanish, so of course we hit it off…we talked real things: the economy, our lives, families, jobs, and my background/canadian and hispanic. Then i asked him what he REALLY wants to do in life. and he told me. And it matched 100% with my passion in life. i knew i made a new friend *this is after meeting friendly flirty tourists, and at least one other cuban who told me he loved me the same night we met at calle 62, which of course we separated from them especially since they invited us girls to a midnight stroll on the beach* ANYWAY: my new friend would be our tour guide at least 2 times during our week stay, and i was not attracted to him, i felt like we were cousins…lol…so before he’d be our tour guide i asked him about his social life, and seeing that it was a friday, and my girlfriends didn’t want to go out again that nite, i invited him with me to calle 62. Thats when we had a genuinely good time, and i became attracted to him. but he would still be my ‘friend’. We walked the town after midnight, and b/c of our spanish we blended in quite well. we didnt get questioned-and he didn’t invite me back to his place. i was in flirting/vacation dating heaven! smile  he didn’t end up being our tour guide after all, but instead, we met up a couple of hours at a time for four more days. three of them were official dates, and i even stood him up or made him wait a lot. he always said he’d back off if i’d ask him to. anyway, it was sweet and as real as i thought it could be, but when we got too intimate for my own good and safety thats when i was sure that HE’D use ME for sex. I didn’t want that, and i wanted my departure from the island to be an easy one. Our time spent together was great, real, friendly, fun…. but i’ve been back for 3 wks and i’m excited to keep in touch with him. Whenever he mentions his ‘sister or cousin’ i still hear “my real but hidden girlfriend’’ so i’m still on guard. but he deserved a chance (in my opinion) to be on dates with me, and I deserved a chance to feel ‘puppy love’ b/c it’s tough dating in the city where i’m from raspberry….hehe…hope you enjoyed my story and you can comment whatever you like smile xoxo.

Posted: 23 June 2009 12:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-06-23

i hope that you used protection with her and if you plan on seeing her next year, then bring even more with you because she will be hooked up with someone probably every week until you see her again….

1 of 2