Escozul Question
Posted: 12 August 2006 06:48 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-08-12

Hello,

My name is Catherine and I’m new in this site, I live NY. My cousin Sara has been recently diagnosed with breast cancer. The doctors said that she must be treated with chemotherapy. She has been reading about ESCOZUL and she would like to take first ESCOZUL instead of chemotherapy. It is certainly a hard decision to take.

I want to ask to the forum if somebody has done this before? Which were the results? Any comments about this possible decision? Some troubles or advantages? I appreciate your replies.

Sincerely,
Catherine

Posted: 13 August 2006 07:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Hello Catherine,

I am the Moderator of this Forum.  I acknowledge receipt of your email and ask all readers out there to share their experiences if it can relate to your question “If anybody has taken Escozul for the treatment of Breast Cancer without taking Conventional therapy and what were the results?”

I can tell you that Escozul is still in its primary stages of Study.  They are studying Escozul in Havana at the Instituto Pedro Kouri and they are now in the third stage of Clinical studies on this new potential treatment of Cancer.  The first two stages of this Clinical trial were an overwhelming success!!!  However, be aware that Escozul is NOT being hailed as a cure-all for Cancer just yet even in the Cuban Circles.  As a matter of fact the Conventional Medical Society in Cuba is every bit as questioning about this Atlernative treatment as Conventional Dr.‘s are here.  That said, there is hope that this Alternative Natural treatment for Cancer will prove itself Anti-Carcinogenic after the third stage of the trials being conducted at the I.P.K.

I have learned that Dr. Maestre, the Researcher in charge of the Escozul Clinical Trial has defected from Cuba when on a trip to Mexico.  He is now residing in the U.S. so this no doubt has set back the study of Escozul at the I.P.K.

Lets see if we can attract some of our readers to post their personal stories here on this Forum.

Good Luck and welcome to our forum, I sincerely hope it will help you in your decision.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum / Havana Journal

Posted: 23 August 2006 07:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2006-08-12

Hello Mr. Melkonian,

Thank you very much for your kind reply. Excuse me for replying so late, I’m continuously traveling because of my job.

Thank you very much for quoting my question so precisely. This problem is affecting all my family and we are very confused regarding escozul and the decision of my cousin. I think she must visit a psychiatrist because she is closed to talk.

I’m reading this site, to be updated about escozul.

Sincerely,
Catherine

Posted: 23 August 2006 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Catherine,

Not to worry, this Forum is open to all and we welcome your enquiries anytime.

I forgot to tell you that the 2nd stage of Clinical Trials at the I.P.K. was done on mice impregnated with Breast cancer.  The results according to my sources there are nothing short of astonishing.  The first 100 mice were given a Placebo and all died.  The 2nd 100 mice were given Escozul and 50+% survived and went into remission, according to the sources at Labiofam.

Let me know if there is any other questions you may have.

Good Luck and God Bless,

Mark Melkonian