Treatment Contacts
Posted: 07 May 2006 11:55 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-04-27

Greetings
My name is Marlene. I am a 43 years Australian women. I was diagnosed with non Hogkins Lymphoma in August 2005. To date I have refused all forms of traditional medicine and opted for natural therapies. I take prescribed herbs, natural therapies and have made several changes to my diet and lifestyle. I have read much of the information regarding Escozul with great interest and am keen to pursue this treatment.
I wonder whether it is possible to access treatment from Australia and if so whom I may contact.
Regards Marlene

Posted: 08 May 2006 12:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Marlene,

Firstly I am sorry to hear of your illness.  I believe I can help you with obtaining the Escozul.  However I would ask you to contact me at my email address at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will give you suggestions on how to contact and obtain the Escozul.  Unfortunatley I have limited space of 6000 characters that I am able to write here on this forum and will be easier for me to send you an email to that effect. 

I await your email to my above address,

Thank-you and God Bless,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 23 May 2006 10:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-05-23

question

Hi!

I am new to this forum and interested in Escozul as an unticancer product. Is there any one who already tried it and got results? How long the treatment lasts on an average until results are obvious?

Posted: 28 May 2006 05:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-05-28

Dear Mark,
Firts of all, please forgive me my english. My name is Mercedes Eva and i’m from Chile, Southamerica.
My housband is very sick with a lymphoma that has been in traetment with chemotherapy for about a year and a half. The situation is getting worst and i really don’t know what else to do. I heard about Escozul from a friend, but she doesn’t know how to get it. I’ve been looking on the net but haven’t found a real way to contact Labiofam or someone else that distribuite Escozul. Please if you have any information how i can get it on Cuba please send me a mail to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) as soon as you can because time is too precious for us right now.

Best regards,

Mercedes Eva

Posted: 29 May 2006 09:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Irinic,

On behalf of your appeal, i would like to ask all those readers who have experience with Escozul to post their comments here as per your email request.

Lets hope we have some responses.  I would like to add that I know of many people in the past who have tried Escozul who have had positive results.  However, I must admit I see the positive results more for hard tumours i.e. Organ tumours rather than other forms of Cancer.  Nevertheless, Escozul has performed well in a variety of different Cancers. 

Once again I would like to appeal to all our readers and ask them to post their comments on our Forum for your benefit Irinic as well as others!

Good Luck,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 29 May 2006 09:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Mercedes Eva,

Firstly I am sorry to here of your husbands illness!!!  Your English is very good and I am sure no one would have any problems understanding you!!!

Escozul can be had from Cuba through Labiofam S.A.,  Jose Monzon in Jaguey Grande and the Clinic in Guantanamo of Misael Bordier.  I know that every week at Labiofam they distribute the Escozul that they have in the Parking lot of their Laboratory near the Airport in Havana at Ave. Independencia Km 15 1/2, Boyeros, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba.  If you speak Spansh and can write, you may send an email to the following general email address of Labiofam : - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  Address it to “Whom it may concern”  in Spanish of course!!!

As for Jose Monzon in Jaguey Grande the best way to contact Niurys Monzon, Jose Monzon daughter who herself is a survivor of Cancer through Escozul,  she speaks English and her email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  I hope she doesnt mind me posting her email here on this sight.  Pls. tell her that I, Mark Melkonian gave you her email address!  Her and her dad are very sympathetic, benevolent people!  They have helped thousands of people with Escozul from their home in Jaguey Grande!!!  They are fine people and anyone contacting them pls. give them my best rgds and Thanks for all the help they have given so many!!!

The third of course is the Clinic of Misael Bordier in Guantanamo, which I have little information on since it is at the other end of the island, but every bit as dedicated to finding a cure for Cancer.  Ms. Vivian, I believe is in charge.  Pls. contact her and I know that her address and other coordinates are in the Escozul Forum Archives which are accesible to all.  If anyone goes looking for it and finds it pls. post it here on the Consolidated Forum for the benefit of all!!!

Thank-you and good Luck,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 29 May 2006 10:31 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-05-28

Dear Mark, if you have the telephone number to contact Alfredo Vera or Stefan Ovies, would you send me this information by mail please.

Thank tou

Posted: 29 May 2006 10:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear MCH,

Pls. email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) as I do not have your email address and neither do I know who you are???  Pls. identify yourself in your email to me!

Thank-you,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 04 June 2006 11:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-06-04

Hello,
I want to learn large intestine’s (colorectal) cancer cure methot in the Cuba and how can i establish connection to them?
Please give me e-mail or phone number for take information.
I want to connettion Cuba’s doctor and treatment in Cuba. What we must do for treatment in the Cuba? My father lives Turkey. How can he treatment in Cuba. Do you know someone in the turkey for help us?
Please help me.

If you can give the answers, ı will be happy.
and i don’t have good english sorry.
Thank you,
Gül Yilmazoglu

Posted: 04 August 2006 10:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-08-04

DEARSIR, I AM A DOCTOR IN MEXICO AND HAVE READ MUCH ABOUT THIS CURE, PLEASE SEND ME A PHONE NUMBER WHERE I CAN CALL AND GET MORE INFORMATION
THANK YOU

DR. ESTRADA

Posted: 05 August 2006 10:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

DEar Dr. Estrada,

The only thing I can suggest for you to do is to read all the articles on the Internet concerning Escozul as reported by CNN and others.  This is the best way for you to gather information and anyone else wanting to gather information about this Alternative Therapy.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum