3 of 5
ESCOZUL FORUM CONSOLIDATION - Stay informed here
Posted: 25 June 2006 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Researcher,

Pls. identify yourself with a name?  Who are you and what is your problem exactly?

As for any supplier outside of the 3 main ones in Cuba, I cannot publicly endorse anyone on this site.  I am independent and free of any association with anyone.  For me to recommend anyone I must know exactly and have proof of where they are getting there Escozul,  its as simple as that! To date no one has offered me this type of proof, hence I cannot recommend anyone outside of Cuba.

You must do your own research and decide how and where to get the Escozul.  At the present time I recommend to anyone asking,  to go to Cuba to be 100% sure and I will gladly help anyone with names and telephone numbers of suppliers in Cuba of where to get the Escozul, if they are ready to go themselves.

Hope this answers your question, but again I would like to know who you are, who is the patient and what form of Cancer they suffer from?

Thanks and Good Luck!

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 27 June 2006 04:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Mark,

Firstly I am sorry to hear of your friends illness.  I am sorry to hear that you insuate that I must be getting a commission from my referrals which I rarely if ever make.  I just try to inform individuals to exercise proper due diligence in the choice of who they purchase their Escozul from.  I know for a fact that Labiofam claims no relationship with anyone anywhere!  So draw your own conclusions.  If you have the means I will be happy to give you the coordinates for Labiofam and you can go down to Havana yourself and ask them for yourself what their associations are with anyone outside Cuba.

As for rebutting your argument I will stop here and suggest to you to decide quickly on how and where you are going to get the Escozul for your dieing friend from.  As you may know there is absolutely no guarantees with Escozul.  It is still in Clinical Trials at the Instituto Pedro Kouri just outside Havana.  I have met these researchers on a few occassions and they are firm believers in Escozul Therapy.

The three suppliers in Cuba that I am familiar with are Labiofam S.A.,  Jose Monzon in Jaguey Grande and last but not least the discoverer of Escozul Misael Bordier’s Clinic in Guantanamo, Cuba.  I have no problem in recommending any of these as bonafide suppliers of Escozul, as I have gone there and seen, spoken and discussed with each and everyone of these suppliers their involvement with Escozul.

If I can be of further help pls. dont hesitate to ask me for any other information, it will be my pleasure to provide it!

Good Luck and sincerely hope you obtain the Real Escozul for your buddy!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 29 June 2006 02:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-06-28

Hello Mark and Group:

My father-in-law, age 50, was diagnosed with lung cancer on May 16, 2006 and confirmed small cell carcinoma through a biopsy May 19, 2006. What prompted him to get checked was because he had major symptoms (i.e. extreme fatigue and sleepiness, facial and neck swelling, dizziness and faintness, chest bruises (vena cava syndrome). Despite pressure from the hospital to start chemo and radiation we readily refused because I had prior knowledge that cancer can be treated through alternative means. So we went to a naturopathic doctor and right away Javier, my father-in-law, started IV vitamin C, supplements, and a whole body detox and diet change, juicing, etc. All his symptoms have disappeared except occassional slight dizziness. But the treatments are pretty expensive and the funds are depleting rapidly. About two weeks ago we heard about Escozul and we’re seriously considering weaning off the expensive herbal treatments and continuing with home made natural remedies including Escozul. I have family in Habana and Guantanamo but I haven’t been to Cuba but once in 1998. I called a travel agency a couple of days ago and they told me I have to get a permission from U.S. treasury which can take between one week to three months. Is there an easier and faster way to go to Cuba? I’m a US citizen and Javier is a legal resident.

Healthy regards to all and thanks in advance for your responses.

Posted: 29 June 2006 06:39 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Hi Riberto,

Welcome to the Escozul Forum.  I am sorry to hear of your father in laws illness and will try to advise you to the best of my knowledge.

Unfortunately, I cannot recommend that you go to Cuba without the permission of the U.S. State Dept.  However, I can tell you that many from the U.S. have done it without official permission.  They have gone to Cuba through Canada or Mexico and not declared upon their return where they have ultimately been.  As a Canadian, I have been to Cuba (legally) many times and have met 100’s of U.S. citizens there without any permission from any Official U.S. Gov. Dept.  However, this is a choice for you to make.  If you decide to go there yourself, with or without permission and would like to get the contact information necessary to obtain the Escozul. 

If you decided not to go to the Island for whatever the reason and still want the Escozul, I can only recommend that you investigate the few sources that claim to be bringing in the Escozul from Cuba and selling it to people such as yourself.  As I do not recommend any of these suppliers publicly, I strongly advise you to check each and everone of them carefully.  I believe they can be found through searching and keywording “Escozul” or Escoazul” in Google or Yahoo search engines.

Good Luck in your delicate decision to obtain Escozul and if I can be of further assistance pls. contact me here at the Havana Journal or at my personal email address above.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 26 July 2006 08:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-07-26

My father who is 80 years old has late stage prostate cance with some metastisis to the bone and a small amount to the liver. He has had chemo which worked for a while but no longer. He thankfully feels so far reasonably well. He is seriously considering a trip to Cuba for Escozul. Where can I read specific statistics/information for results for his kind of situation. I see some mention of high mortality rates for people with prior chemo. Thank you for your help.

Linda M

Keep me Informed

Posted: 27 July 2006 06:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Linda,

Unfortunately, there is no specific statistics/information for results of this or any other Cancer illness at this point because Escozul is not an official treatment.  Escozul is still under Clinical study in Cuba and the findings have not been disclosed as yet.  Escozul is an alternatiive treatment to Conventional treatment such as Chemo, Radiationa and Surgery.  Many people resort to Escozul at the last stage of the disease hoping for a Miracle cure.  Even then some Miracles have taken place according to people.  Obviously, Escozul, like any other treatment for Cancer is most effective when used at the earlier stages according to the experts.  Most people are reluctant to try Escozul as long as their Oncologists tell them there is still hope with Conventional treatment. 

According to Misael Bordier, the discoverer of Escozul, this alternative treatment is most effective when used early and by itself.  He has claimed a cure rate of as much as 90%.  Contrarily, he claims that once Conventional treatment has been used, Escozul effectiveness drops to about 50%.  His statements are published on the net and can be verified, although yet unproven.

As for taking your father to Cuba, I would suggest you leave him at home where he can rest and you or someone from the family should go with his medical records and if you like I can give you the contacts in Cuba you should make to determine whether Escozul can be effective, according to the experts there. 

There are three suppliers that I know of for Escozul in Cuba:- 1) Labiofam S.A. (the state run Pharmaceutical co. given the blessings of the Central Gov. to pursue the studies and production of Escozul) 2) Jose Monzon in Jaguey Grande and 3) Misael Bordier’s clinic in Guantanamo.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance,

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian

Posted: 18 August 2006 08:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

To all Escozul Forum Readers,

There has been a burst of interest in recent weeks about Escozul as the U.S. market learns about this Natural Alternative Therapy for Cancer.  Unfortunately, amongst the approx. 600,000 newly diagnosed patients every year in the U.S. many will be diagnosed as terminal.  Because of this pandemic which is only getting worse, many people are looking away from the Conventional Medical Establishment for badly needed and desperate alternative therapies.  Because of this sudden burst of Interest from the U.S. market I wanted to write this short note to all who log on, to at least give everyone reading a true and objective insight to Escozul.  However, before I do so, I want to remind everyone that I am not a Dr. nor am I an expert about Escozul.  I became involved a few years ago like everyone else for a friend and loved ones suffering like everyone else with this horrific disease. 

TO ALL WHO ARE INTERESTED AND READING THIS FORUM, PLS. NOTE THAT AT THIS TIME ESCOZUL IS NOT BEING HAILED AS A CURE FOR CANCER BY ANYONE IN THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY IN CUBA!!!

This is an important statement because many outside of Cuba are hailing it as a cure and anyone interested in obtaining this Alternative Therapy must be aware of this.  What they are claiming is the following:-

1) That it is definitively an analgesic therapy for Cancer patients.

2) That it is definitively an anti-inflammatory for Cancer patients.

3) That it is NOT at the moment a proven anti-carcinogenic agent.

I can tell you the following; Labiofam S.A. the State run Pharmaceutical company with Dr. Fraga Castro (Fidels nephew) as President, has the blessings and the mandate of the Central Gov’t to produce, study and distribute Escozul to those who come to their offices to obtain it.  As far as I know, they do not send it to anyone outside the country, you must go there to obtain it.  (Pls. note that all who go there to obtain it get it for FREE!!!) They have qualified people in charge who are trained in pharmaceutical practises, milking the Blue Scorpions and filtering the Venom for impurities, etc.  They have the knowledge and the equipment to do so.

Labiofam S.A. is currently in Clinical Trials with the Escozul at the Instituto Pedro Kouri (I.P.K.) and from my understanding is at the 3rd and final stage of trials with human volunteers, some receiving a Placebo and some the Escozul.  From information obtained through my sources in Cuba, they have successfully passed the first two stages of Clinical Trials, i.e. in Vitro and testing on Lab mice.  We are still awaiting anxiously the final report on this potentially effective treatment.

I can only suggest and recommend to all those seeking this Alternative therapy to be careful when obtaining it through other sources outside of Cuba.  It is clearly my suggestion and recommendation that all those seeking to obtain this Alternative therapy should go to Cuba directly and obtain it through Labiofam S.A. located in Havana on Ave. Independencia Km 16 1/2 Boyeros, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba (Near Havana Int’l Airport)

I hope this answers many questions that our readers may have.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian

Posted: 18 August 2006 08:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Mark,

Thanks again for your updates. Havana Journal readers benefit from your knowledge and advice. Please continue to keep everyone posted here.

Rob

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 26 September 2006 11:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2005-02-16

i have gone to cuba myself and obtained the product with no problems at all, going there or comming back. i absolutely believe in escozul beacuse my mother has taken it… shes free of the tumor and of the cancer… MRIs have come back good…i was the one wondering in ferbuary 2005 how to get it and mr melokonian provided me with the correct information.. i do not speak any spanish and still didnt have any issues… i love the people of cuba and all the people at labiofam. absolutely the greatest country on this planet… thank you mr melokonian, dra z. cruz and mr s. ovies…

Posted: 27 September 2006 09:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-09-27

Mr.Melkonian:

I’m desperately wanting to start my Father who has a recurring Gastric Cancer on Escozul. I have read different-web site with the information regarding this substance. Should I trust those web site that offer accommodations to go to Cuba. like cubamagica.com
My father is in a very bad condition at this point, and we dont want to continue the chemotherapy. please advise me!

God bless you!
Claudia Rosado

Posted: 27 September 2006 11:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Claudia,

Thank you for your blessing and kind words.  In answer to your question, I am not familiar with Cubamagic.com and even if I was I would not recommend any website that promotes the selling of Escozul.  The only credible supplier(s) of Escozul are in Cuba.  They are Labiofam S.A. in havana,  Jose Monzon in Jaguey Grande and the Clinic of the late Misael Bordier, now run by Vivian, in Guantanamo!

If you are ready to go to Cuba yourself or know and trust someone to go on your behalf, let me know and I will be too happy to give you directions, names and all the contact information u will need to go there yourself, only at your expense, and KNOW that you are getting the real McCoy!!!  I do not charge a penny for this information and offer it to anyone who simply asks for it.

However, pls. to all those readers out there, I cannot endorse any website as long as I do not have concrete evidence that they are getting their Escozul from a credible source in Cuba.  While I am talking about this, I invite any agency out there to provide concrete evidence (in a form of a letter, or a contract between themselves or their company and Labiofam S.A.) and I will be happy to endorse their work and website once all information is verified by me personally with my contacts in Cuba.  To date no one has taken me up on my offer.  It is quite simple, if I cannot substantiate where the source of Escozul is coming from I cannot endorse anyone outside the suppliers I know of in Cuba.

I hope this answers your question clearly!!!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 28 September 2006 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  8
Joined  2006-09-27

Dear Mark!
Thank you so much for replying. I was very ansious to hear an answer. My bother, Flavio Amador is taking really serious the trip to Cuba Himself, if possible next week,  Like I stated, My Dad really needs the chance to try an alternative. If you help us by direct us on how to plan the trip to Cuba and what we need to take in order to go. I will really appreciate all the information. My personal email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or my brothers email :artfamusic@hotmail.com

It is a blessing to have someone like you to help us in difficult times,
God Bless you!
Claudia Rosado

Posted: 21 November 2006 07:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

To all Escozul Forum Readers,

I continue to receive on a daily basis many requests for information.  I have been thanked by so many for my assistance and for that I say Thank-you but it is my pleasure to help so many and only God can truly provide the cure. 

So many have asked me how they can pay me back and I want to say to all of you the following:- “The way to pay me back is to assist the next person who you hardly know who asks you for help.  You may not want to help them but think of them as if you were paying me back, as you have all said you wanted to do something but did not know how!  My philosophy is to give back something as we cannot always take.  If we all take what will be left for our children and childrens, children - NOTHING!!!”

Now I want to share with all of you publicly what you all call me for.  If you continue to contact me directly I will try my best to answer as many as I can, but I will post what I believe to be the essential information that most of you want.  Let me preface this information I am about to post here by saying that to all of you out there, there is only one supplier of the REAL ESCOZUL and that is in Cuba.  NO ONE ELSE!!!  Remember, that the last time I was there in Cuba I was told that Labiofam does not have any agreement with anyone outside of Cuba.  I strongly believe that this is still the case.  I will be going to Cuba on vacation in the next month or so and will contact the authorities at Labiofam and ask them the same quesion again, as I have so many times.  They find it strange that I keep asking the same question, but they dont know that there are so many out there who are claiming to have an agreement with them!

Therefore to all of you out there that are so needy for Escozul I will give you the following information.  Again I want to say that Escozul is not a Miracle drug.  It is still in its infancy stages and has yet to evolve to the point where it can be synthesized.  I urge all those who want to go the Holistic route to start early on Escozul, not when the body has been totally ravaged with Cancer!!!!  So here it is: -

Labiofam S.A.                                (This facility is very near the Havana Int’l Airport - I have been there many times!)
Ave. Independencia Km 16 1/2 Boyeros,
Ciudad de la Habana,
Cuba
Telephone in Havana : -53 7 33-4757,  33-2063,  66-2492 (These are 3 tel numbers you can try to reach Dr. Alfredo Vera who can direct you in obtaining the Escozul)
Fax in Havana       : -53 7 33-5748,  33-3703
Email in Havana     : - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

If you are going to call from outside Cuba try to have someone call who speaks Spanish as it will be hard to communicate otherwise.  Ask how to communicate with Dr. Alfredo Vera, he speaks Spanish of course and English as well.

Good Luck to all of you and God be with you in your courageous battle agaisnt this horrific disease!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian

Posted: 10 January 2007 02:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-12-27

“Dr. Sherry LeRoux” of Cancer Hope Research in Las Vegas, Nevada, is definitely a CON ARTIST.  She claims to have a 97% remission rate with escozul.  IF ANYONE BELIEVES A 97% REMISSION RATE, YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND!!  Dr. LeRoux was very agitated and nasty when I politely asked her a few questions which any potential patient should ask.  She tried to evade the questions and not directly answer, and she tried to change the subject many times.  I asked Dr. LeRoux where she gets the escozul, and she just says Cuba very curtly.  I ask her where in Cuba, she says didn’t you read the website, you must not have read it. (Nastily chastising me!)  Finally, Dr. LeRoux replies Cuba.  (The same answer - not telling me from what source in Cuba.)  I ask her where in Cuba again.  Finally, she says from Dr. Bordier’s clinic.  I asked her how long she has been using it.  Dr. LeRoux stated that she was a patient there 16 years ago with cancer in the breast, spleen, colon, liver, and, maybe another spot, too.  She stated that she studied with Dr. Bordier, and claims to be cancer-free all these 16 years.  I asked Dr. LeRoux if she has clinical trial reports/studies for me to review in order to make an informed decision.  She exclaimed that they have been studying it for thirty years (as if that proves anything?), but there are no completed studies.  When I expressed amazement that after thirty years, there are no studies, nothing, to review, and that I thought thirty years would be enough time to get something done, she said Dr. Bordier died last year, and his sister, Matilda, has taken over and that things were not in order.  Dr. LeRoux then just hung up on me in the middle of our conversation without another word when I said I would need something to review.

An ethical doctor would comply without hesitation or evasion, without getting nasty or angry, and without possibly making the potential patient afraid that they might not be accepted for treatment if they don’t stop asking questions.  Right from the start I could tell “Dr. LeRoux” DID NOT WANT TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.  OH, BOY, DID SHE GET UGLY-SOUNDING, AND SHE FINALLY JUST CLICKED OFF THE PHONE WHEN SHE COULDN’T TAKE LYING ANYMORE.  Dr. LeRoux tried several times to change the subject so as not to answer the question posed.  Twice she asked if I wanted to be a patient, and that if I did, I must send the requested material first. This was done with a harsh, mean schoolteacher-type voice, as if that would silence me from questioning her.  Maybe she thinks this is a good tactic to use in order to scare hopeless and desperate cancer patients .  They might be afraid that they might not get the escuzul they so want and hope will save them.  Dr. LeRoux also said she didn’t want to argue with a patient, and that she’s very busy!!!.  Since when is nicely asking a few recommended questions considered arguing?  Only when you are trying to deceive someone, THAT’S WHEN!!  Well, I politely called her back, and left a message that we were disconnected and would she call me back.

Two days later, Dr. LeRoux called,.  She didn’t remember, I think, that she had hung up on me the other day when she didn’t want to tell any more lies.  I said I wanted to ask if she had clinical trials to show me.  She said she didn’t have any, they aren’t completed, and they have been using escozul for forty years!  (NOTICE THE LENGTH OF TIME SHE’S BEEN USING ESCOZUL HAS INCREASED TEN YEARS!)  Dr. LeRoux then stated that they don’t provide them to the public, and am I a doctor? (Very nastily!)  I asked if she expected me to just take her word for it ( in regard to the claims she made about escozul,) and that I needed to make an informed decision.  Dr. LeRoux said I was not a patient, and that she didn’t owe me anything.  TO A LOGICAL PERSON, THIS STATEMENT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE, EXCEPT THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY PROOF OF HER CLAIMS.  I said I don’t need the information after I’m a patient, I need it before- so I can make an informed decision.  She said she didn’t want to argue with patients (I was extremely polite,) and that she doesn’t talk on the phone for free!!! PEOPLE, PLEASE DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS VULTURE, DR. LEROUX,  WHO PREYS ON DESPERATE CANCER PATIENTS WHO DON’T WANT TO DIE, WHO NEED HOPE AND WHO ARE SO VULNERABLE TO DECEPTION.  SHE IS DEFINITELY A FRAUD.

As for real escozul from Cuba,  I doubt it 100%.  If it worked, Dr. Bordier would have presented his studies to the respected medical community, and he would have been a worldwide savior/hero, and won the Nobel prize.  Use your common sense, people.  The Cuban government will never finish “their” clinical trial because they don’t want to find that escozul does not kill cancer.  If they had to say that, Cuba would lose a lot of money from the people who got there to get the “free” escuzul.  Think hotels, food, beverage, taxis, sight-seeing, and other expenses. $$$$$  Also, many people may “think”  escozul makes them feel better, is making them better, etc., but so does placebo medicine which really is nothing.  Therein lies the power of suggestion.  DON’T FALL FOR THE DECEPTION.  The burden of proof lies with the one making the claim, and if they refuse to provide proof and keep coming up with excuses for not doing so, they are not being responsible and are just trying to continue their money-making deception.  DON’T ENABLE THE DECEIVERS WHO REALLY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU AT ALL.  GET MAD!!  HOW DARE THEY TRY TO CON YOU, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR LIFE IS AT STAKE!

Posted: 10 January 2007 07:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

skmccg,

We appreciate your post but I hope you understand we must say that the content in this forum is not verified by the management of the Havana Journal views expressed by content providers are their own and not solicited, edited nor endorsed by the Havana Journal.

The Havana Journal provides an open forum for discussion.

Best of luck with you fight.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

3 of 5