2 of 5
ESCOZUL FORUM CONSOLIDATION - Stay informed here
Posted: 26 April 2006 11:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

To all reader of Escozul Forum.

I have received some excellent news last night from a mother whose child was stricken with Gioblastoma.  The child is 5 yrs old and was given Chemo and Radiation treatment but was still not cured, The child started on Escozul therapy more than 2 months ago.  His mom called me last night (4-25-06) and excitedly told me that the Brain tumour has disappeared after a Cat Scan was taken and she believes that the Escozul was responsible for this.

Another nice story to share with so many of you!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 08 May 2006 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-05-05

LIVE IN GREECE MY FATHER IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER IN PANCREAS WITH
METASTASIS IN LIVER. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ESCOZUL FROM
CUBA. IF ANYONE KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW I CAN GET IT OR EVEN MORE HAS
ALREADY TASTE IT PLEASE CONTACT WITH ME. MY MAIL IS latsistam @ gmail.com

Posted: 08 May 2006 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Stamatina,

Your father’s illness is not new to Escozul.  As a matter of fact Niurys Monzon, Escozul patient #1, had Pancreatic Cancer with matasticis to the Liver and small intestine. 

When the Doctors in Cuba told her dad, after the chemo and radiation therapy,  there was nothing else they could do, her father Jose Monzon went to Guantanamo and got the Escozul from Misael Bordier to treat his daughter with.  This was over 15 yrs ago.  I have met Niurys several times and she is living proof that Escozul has in fact saved lives.  She is free of her Cancer today and lives with her husband and father in the town of Jaguey Grande in Cuba.  Today they breed Blue Scorpions and distribute Escozul out of their home to Cubans and foreigners alike!

If you want more information on how you can get the Escozul in Cuba pls. email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  and I will be too happy to give you all the necessary information you will need to locate and obtain the Escozul in Cuba.

Kind Rgds,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 15 May 2006 12:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2006-05-14

Hi there,
I took the escozul last summer from Cuba, from a known doctor in Guantanamo not from Labiofam. They gave it to me mixed inside bottles of water (1,5lt) and I didn’t pay for it. I haven’t used it yet to my father because I thought, until recently, that he has to stop the clinical treatment prior to use. I want to know if this medicine that is inside the bottles for one year now is still ok, or if I have to go back and get another oner.
Is anyone know a telephone numbers in Labiofam if I want to contact with them?
Please help.

Posted: 15 May 2006 02:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-05-14

Hello, my name is George and I am from Greece.If it is possible, I wish to tell me the prescription and dosage of Escozul.Because a friend of mine had purchased a bottle for his father but unfortunately he died before try Escozul.My friend gave me the bottle, but I do not know how to administer Escozul.(The Escozul is about one year old) 
My father is 57 years old, 70 kilos and has lung cancer(stage 4)and brain metastasis(5mm tumor).He was diagnosed at 05/2006 and he will begin chemotherapy and radiotherapy in five days.Nevertheless,seemingly, his condition is good.He eats well and says that he feels very well and not as a sick man.I have not told him the whole truth till now.
Please help me.

Kind Regards,
GEORGE

Posted: 15 May 2006 11:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Karageorge,

I am sorry to hear of your fathers illness.  Unfortunately, the Escozul you took from Guantanamo is probably lost its potency after one year of non use.  If I were in your shoes I would not take a chance using Escozul that is one year old!!!

Best case scenario, if the Escozul was very well refrigerated and was in dark bottles the life of the Escozul would be no more than 6 or 7 months.  The problem is that this is not a drug, but a natural Elixir of Scorpion Venom and distilled water.  There are no preservatives or artificial anything in this all Natural Elixir. 

The question is “Why did you go all the way to Cuba and not use it on your father upon your return?”  You must go back to Cuba to get more if you intend on getting the Escozul and feeding it to your father.

Pls call Dr. Alfredo Vera at Labiofam in Havana.  Email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and ask me for his number as he has asked me not to publish it to the masses.

I await your email.

God be with you and guide you!

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 15 May 2006 11:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear George,

If the Escozul you have is 1 yr. old I believe it has lost most of its potency.  Furthermore we would have to know where in Cuba he got it from:- Guantanamo, Labiofam or Monzon? 

Unfortunately, you need to get new Escozul.  This is why in Cuba they only give you a 3 months supply because they know that the life of this all Natural treatment will last no more than 6-7 months at best.

I am sorry to have to the bearer of bad news!!!

Rgds,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 16 May 2006 09:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-05-16

Hi,
My father is ill with liposarcoma (a rare type of cancer affecting the stomach) and after four successful operations, chemo, and radiation…his last operation was not successful so his doctors have given up on him.  But my family refuses to give up hope, since he hasn’t given up…we live in the U.S., how could we get Escozul?
Thanking you in advance for your response,
Delis

Posted: 16 May 2006 09:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Delis,

Firstly,  I am very sorry to hear of your dads illness. 

You say that you are willing to try Escozul on your dad, correct?  Have you read all the articles in this journal as well as all those posted on the internet.  (Go to Google.com and keyword “Escozul”  and/or “Escoazul”  and you will find a multitude of articles and information on this all Natural Agent.

To get Escozul, there is really only one way and that is to go to Cuba and get it directly.  There are no suppliers at this time who I can confidently recommend for you to go to outside of Cuba.

If you choose to go this route, then pls. contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will be too happy to give you the information and contact numbers for you to quickly and efficiently get the Escozul in Cuba.  Be advised that if you go to Cuba you will need a proper Medical Report summary to present to whomever you obtain the Escozul from.

Let me know what you decide and I will be too happy to assist in anyway I can.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 20 May 2006 05:16 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-05-14

Is anyone know telephone number or e-mail from Dr.Vivian from Dr.Bordier’s clinic in Guantanamo?

Posted: 23 May 2006 08:11 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear George,

I believe if you would like to find the Telephone # and the email of Vivian at the Clinic in Guantanamo, you may find it here in the Archives of the Escozul Forum.  It may take you a few minutes but I am sure it is there!!!

Good Luck and when you find it pls. post it here so all can see it!

Thank-you and Good Luck,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 02 June 2006 09:44 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-05-31

To our Moderator:
I was reading your forum in Havana Journal. I have found a source in Panama that has sent my friend with cancer the venom at a cost of $400 . He received it in a form which you add to 1 liter of water….Beyond its authenticity from Panama, I have a few questions.
I have HIV and have not used any medications for it. I am very interested to try the blue scorpion venom, but I don’t know how to us it, if I order it from Panama.
I don’t know who to contact at Labiofam, and I speak some Spanish, but I am sure I can find someone else to translate.
1.Can you help me with the dosage and for how long?
2. is it considered a possible cure for AIDS
3. Do you know who I contact at Labiofam for questions?
I also have HPV (genital warts) and my friend also had this which is probably the cause of his colon cancer, and I think he said that the blue scorpion venom was good for the warts as well and other diseases…
Please help me as soon as you can. .
my email is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Thank you so much !!!
Sebastian

Posted: 02 June 2006 09:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2006-05-31

To Mr. Campo,
I believe, after reading your post, that you were the one that my friend ordered the venom from, can you email me if you have any of the information I sent to Mark in my prior email, and how I would receive the venom from you. Thankyou, Sebastian .  .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Posted: 08 June 2006 11:12 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Sebastien,

Unfortunately, I have never heard of Escozul being used for HIV.  As well I cannot tell you what dose to take from wherever you purchase it!  You must ask the people where you purchase it what doses they recommend!

Labiofam is very difficult to contact!  I know many people who have sent emails only to sit and wait a long time and never receive a response.  The most effective way to contact Labiofam S.A. in Havana is to go to Havana, be prepared to spend a week there and make the necessary local calls to the people involved.  I would be happy to give you this information once you know if you will be going to Havana.  Just contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I will forward you this specific information as to who to contact at Labiofam. 

Good Luck to you!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 20 June 2006 11:12 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

To All Escozul Forum Readers,

I have received many requests asking for verification of Escozul Suppliers.  It is next to impossible for me to give anyone an accurate response as I do not know and am not involved with any of these suppliers outside of Cuba who claim to be getting their Escozul from the Island.

This is a serious dilemma for many who would want to acquire but cannot go to Cuba directly for whatever the reeason.  I have given it some serious thought and have come up with the SOLUTION!!!

Anyone claiming to have authentic supply of Escozul from Cuba at a price, you are simply to tell them if you decide to purchase through them, that you will be sending a small sampling to a Laboratory in your town (The cost is minimal) to check the authenticity of the Escozul. 

Anyone can do this.  In most cities or nearby cities where there are Laboratory facilities,  whereby students or Professional Medical researchers can easily verify your Escozul.  They will tell you the level of concentration of Venom,  if any at all!

This is my suggestion to all of you who have contacted me directly to my email address.

If you have any other questions pls. don’t hesitate to ask!!!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

2 of 5