1 of 2
Castro is proud of confiscating U.S. property
Posted: 07 December 2005 07:24 PM   [ Ignore ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2006-02-01

Did he deed the Castro Estate, (some 23,000 hectacres,) over to the Revelolution??  Bet NOT

Posted: 26 February 2006 05:41 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2006-02-26

I really do recommend that you read After Fidel by Brian Latell ... He answers that question in his novel ...

” The agrarian reform of May 1959 abolished large holdings, including most of what Angel Castro (Fidel’s Father) had spent his life accumulating at Biran.  Fidel was indifferent to that ...” 

It was Raul that was emotional when the ... See page 162 which is a direct reference from an interview Mr. Latell had with Betty Whitehurst, December 2004. (For more information on Betty Whitehurst please see:

http://gbgm-umc.org/global_news/pr.cfm?articleid=1012&CFID=8400432&CFTOKEN=91130305)

Seeing that Mr. Latell is a member of the CIA ... I don’t know why he would lie in the favor of Fidel.

Posted: 23 October 2006 12:08 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2006-10-22

He nationalised his own familys estate as well.
Love him or hate him, he believes wholeheartedly in what he does. Under Batista 70% of the country belonged to foreigners.

Posted: 05 May 2007 06:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2007-05-05
Canadianbird - 23 October 2006 12:08 AM

He nationalised his own familys estate as well.
Love him or hate him, he believes wholeheartedly in what he does. Under Batista 70% of the country belonged to foreigners.

What good is that ,when he owns the whole Island now.
Why would any man need 79 houses ? Including several hunting ranches?

Or don’t you have this type of info in Canada ?

Signature 

“My Friends are those who think alike”

Posted: 05 May 2007 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19
Canadianbird - 23 October 2006 12:08 AM

...he believes wholeheartedly in what he does.

So did Hitler and so does Osama bin Laden.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 04 June 2007 12:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2007-04-05

Fidel is not the owner of the island, Wajiro!

And he does not have 79 houses in his possesion… what is your joke good for?

Posted: 04 June 2007 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-05
vlasta burian - 04 June 2007 12:03 AM

Fidel is not the owner of the island, Wajiro!

And he does not have 79 houses in his possesion… what is your joke good for?

It is not a joke and if I could Post all the pictures of his properties, including satellite pics I will show you 80 properties with thousands of acres ,that Castro own.
Why do you dismiss what you know nothing about ?

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2007 03:59 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-05

Since I cannot post all the pictures of Castro’s Houses and hunting ranches and Fish raising facilities in this forum.
I will offer you to go to. WITH THE PERMISSION OF THIS FORUM"S PUBLISHER, IF I MAY ?
http://secretoscuba.cultureforum.net/Informacion-General-c3/Casas-y-propiedades-de-Fidel-Castro-f3.htm

Of Course it is in Spanish but Each 80 of the properties are detailed and photographed by Delfin Gonzalez , a Cuban Intelligence agent Who Defected to The USA A few years ago.

This info is exclusive and has being shared with US Intel.

STOP DEFENDING THE BIGGEST GANGSTER EVER IN THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE.

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2007 07:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-05

First of all… remember… as I have already stated here :  I care for Nothing but facts ..  nothing else I take… I am a lawyer.

Any web site can be fake…. I can post anything I want. I am using 5 houses right now and I am not the owner of any.em

I am surprised you call Fidel a gangster… hm….
once again… facts is what this world needs most… because it is so hard to figure out who is the liar.

How about Bush? Do you also call him a gangster?

Many people do..( mostly in Europe, not many in the USA ).... cause he said: “God sent me to Iraq”... Did you hear him to say that? I did. Bombing a country.. killing innocent children… did you see pictures of them? I did. I guess you do not consider him to be a gangster. Where in the world Fidel is killing children?

So, please, let us stay away from emotions. And invectivs.. it’s good for nothing.

I would rather see the proof of Fidel’s ownerhip. If you can show me that, I will very appreciate it.  It will help me a lot.

By the way: Last year Fidel Castro was listed ( in the US papers only) to be one of 10 richest people in the world. When he learned that, he was upset and dismissed that saying ....If someone can proof it I am going to give up on my post..

I studied law and economy ( I am a CPA also). 

I understand one basic thing: The USA does not make a move until there is a profit. Would you like a proof of my statement?

I will provide. Visible ones.

Vlasta Burian

Posted: 04 June 2007 07:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

All good information.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 04 June 2007 10:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-05
vlasta burian - 04 June 2007 07:09 PM

First of all… remember… as I have already stated here :  I care for Nothing but facts ..  nothing else I take… I am a lawyer.

Any web site can be fake…. I can post anything I want. I am using 5 houses right now and I am not the owner of any.em

I am surprised you call Fidel a gangster… hm….
once again… facts is what this world needs most… because it is so hard to figure out who is the liar.

How about Bush? Do you also call him a gangster?

Many people do..( mostly in Europe, not many in the USA ).... cause he said: “God sent me to Iraq”... Did you hear him to say that? I did. Bombing a country.. killing innocent children… did you see pictures of them? I did. I guess you do not consider him to be a gangster. Where in the world Fidel is killing children?

So, please, let us stay away from emotions. And invectives.. it’s good for nothing.

I would rather see the proof of Fidel’s ownerhip. If you can show me that, I will very appreciate it.  It will help me a lot.

By the way: Last year Fidel Castro was listed ( in the US papers only) to be one of 10 richest people in the world. When he learned that, he was upset and dismissed that saying ....If someone can proof it I am going to give up on my post..

I studied law and economy ( I am a CPA also). 

I understand one basic thing: The USA does not make a move until there is a profit. Would you like a proof of my statement?

I will provide. Visible ones.

Vlasta Burian

Just because your a lawyer doesn’t mean you know Cuba and the Cuban everyday problems , nor Castro and what he owns or not.

But The Web site info is 100% Correct verified by many ex-Castro defectors and well known to Cubans.
Castro also said in 1970, ” If ever one Cuban is tortured or executed by my government and one Cuban says they are not happy with my government I will leave my post”

After 12,000 executed thousands tortured and disappeared, I say the guy is full of ****.

Now You as a lawyer, have you ever watched the General Abrantes trial ?

Do you know what a gangster is ?

By the way Am also a Lawyer, and I know how the American system works, to make someone look not guilty if your defending and to make him look guilty if your prosecuting.
So proof the info I gave you is not true.

So you want me to show you a warranty deed on Castro’s houses which he confiscated from other Cubans ? LMAO

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2007 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-05

So, please, let us stay away from emotions. And invectivs.. itís good for nothing.

By the way squire it is Invectives.

Signature 

Posted: 04 June 2007 11:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-05

Thank you for correcting my mistakes. I appreciate it. English is not my native language.. I can speak 4 languages.. but none of them perfect..
Thanks again. VB

Posted: 05 June 2007 01:03 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-05

I did not say I know Cuba because I am a lawyer.. No. .. I did not…I said I care for facts, because I am a lawyer.

I have visited 22 countries of the world, some of them twice. I have visited Cuba 5 times. The first time 20 years ago, the last time 3 years ago. I have real friends over there… and I have met people that hated Fidel..  The point is: what are you intereted in. If you are interested in profit.. no matter what it takes…welcome to the USA.

As to the Fidel property.. I have a chance to figure out without web sites… I will verify what you say.. It will take some time, but I will do that.

I believe you are not a native American, too. You may have better command of the language than me.. but I feel the differences…..and you are here on this forum for” some” reason. If you are not doing that for money, I will be happy to learn why.

Posted: 05 June 2007 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2007-05-05
vlasta burian - 05 June 2007 01:03 AM

I did not say I know Cuba because I am a lawyer.. No. .. I did not…I said I care for facts, because I am a lawyer.

I have visited 22 countries of the world, some of them twice. I have visited Cuba 5 times. The first time 20 years ago, the last time 3 years ago. I have real friends over there… and I have met people that hated Fidel..  The point is: what are you intereted in. If you are interested in profit.. no matter what it takes…welcome to the USA.

As to the Fidel property.. I have a chance to figure out without web sites… I will verify what you say.. It will take some time, but I will do that.

I believe you are not a native American, too. You may have better command of the language than me.. but I feel the differences…..and you are here on this forum for” some” reason. If you are not doing that for money, I will be happy to learn why.

Am A Cuban Born in Cuba, My family was one of the very first to lose 18,000 Acres and 3500 head of Cattle, and several thousand acres of Banana ,Pineapple,Oranges ad other agriculture goods.
My Family inherited the land from the King Of Spain as my great Grandfather was The Count of Santander. Later he paid a premium to the Cuban Government to keep the land and work it.
It was one of the most successful ranch in Cuba. We were kicked out of the property in 1961 at gun point and placed in a plane bound for the USA.
More than 20 of our family members have being executed by the Castro Government for dissenting against Communism.

That is the reason am here, no one has money enough to pay me to come here and tell the truth of the Cuban People.
Nor do I need money as we are a resourceful people and made millions in the garment industry in the USA.
I retired at age 55 from Criminal Law as well, on real Estate investments, praise the USA And its wonderful people.

Long Live Democracy and The USA Under God !

Signature 

Posted: 06 June 2007 08:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2007-04-05

Long live democracy and the USA under God….Wajiro says…

very interesting statement..naive one.

First of all there is no democracy existing in the world and there is no God…

Democracy is a word that powerfull people like to use to fool others to get their support…and to hide their greedeness.

God does not exist either and only dishonest ones need a God to forgive them.

“God sent me to Iraq”.. Bush said..

Hitler had a very similar attitude…

1 of 2