Escozul and brain tumours
Posted: 10 June 2005 02:45 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2005-06-10

Dear forum member

My 36 year old sister was diagnosed with a Grade II glimoa brain tumour 3 years ago.  She had surgery but it is now growing back.  She has not had any other treatment but is now being told to have radiotherapy.  We are hesitant to have radiotherapy and would like to try Escozul.  I’d like to hear from anyone who has used Escozul for a brain tumour and any side effects they have had and what the results have been.  Also, I will be flying there from Australia so would like to hear from any Australians about how they got there and how they got escozul back into the country through customs.

I can be emailed directly on .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  Thanks for such a great site - it’ invaluable.

Regards
Litsa.

Posted: 09 February 2006 03:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

We have closed all open Escozul forums in order to consolidate questions and information into this new forum http://havanajournal.com/forums/viewthread/385/ .

Please update your bookmarks.

Also, if you wish to stay informed about Escozul, go to that link and register or login at the Havana Journal and post “Keep me informed” into that forum.

You do not have to post your email, we will have it in our database.

Rob

Signature 

Cuba consulting services