making a decision about blue scorpion
Posted: 07 May 2005 12:46 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-05-07

My name is Jack…I work with a group in the USA…we bring medical supplies and medicine that we obtain from donations…and inother ways sometimes…..there is a woman who we work with who has breast cancer…just went into her bones.  She is seeking info on blue scorpion treatments…who has taken it in the USA fromCuba…and would like to share their story…..she has taken chemo inBrazil…and Mexico…refused to go under the knife…..and now things look bad and she is considering the blue scorpion treatments in Cuba.  My group can license her…and we know doctors there…but nobody who deals in this treatment. I guess we need information….she is still afraid even at this stage…it is important that she make the right decision…time is of the essance…and her health is getting worse by the day.  We would be beholding for any info at all. Salud y hasta Jack

Posted: 08 May 2005 04:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-05-08

Jack
What is a private email that you can be contacted at.  I would like to discuss this with you further.  Look forwad to hearing from you.

Posted: 03 December 2005 04:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Jack,

It is now Dec. 3, 2005 but if you are still searching for the Escozul or information pls. contact me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 09 February 2006 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

We have closed all open Escozul forums in order to consolidate questions and information into this new forum http://havanajournal.com/forums/viewthread/385/ .

Please update your bookmarks.

Also, if you wish to stay informed about Escozul, go to that link and register or login at the Havana Journal and post “Keep me informed” into that forum.

You do not have to post your email, we will have it in our database.

Rob

Signature 

Cuba consulting services