OVARIAN CANCER, SERIOUS HEART DISEASE
Posted: 03 August 2004 03:41 PM   [ Ignore ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2004-08-03

Hi everyone. My mom is suffering from ovarian cancer, has been operated last year and now she is facing problems with metastasis in intencides (entero) and has had 1 serious heart attack 12 years ago and 1 minor last Thursday. She is very weak and doctors say she is not ready yet to take other chemotherapy. I really want to know if taking escozul will cause further problems in her heart. Doctors also say she has no chance of being alive for more than 6 months since the level is advanced. Thank you in advance for any reply,
PLEASE CIRCULATE THE MEDICINE!!!NOT ALL PEOPLE CAN AFFORD MANY TRIPS TO HAVANA!!!
Kisses

Posted: 10 August 2004 04:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

I am answering myself saying that I’m close to trying it out…we’ll see!!!

Posted: 25 November 2004 01:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

to all from [url=http://www.Rense.com]http://www.Rense.com[/url]
————————————————————————————————————————
Cancer Loves Sugar,
Abhors Oxygen
Wellness Directory of Minnesota
Copyright © 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000
7-18-4
Every doctor learned back in medical school all about Otto Warburg’ discovery; a discovery of humongous proportions, because way back in the fifties Otto discovered the main biochemical cause of cancer, or what differentiates a cancer cell from a normal, healthy cell. So big a discovery was this, that Otto Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize.
Cancer has only one prime cause. It is the replacement of normal oxygen respiration of the body’ cells by an anaerobic [i.e., oxygen-deficient] cell respiration. -Dr. Otto Warburg
But what else does Warburg’ discovery tell us. First off, it tells us that cancer metabolizes much differently than normal cells. Normal cells need oxygen. Cancer cells despise oxygen. In fact, oxygen therapy is a favorite among many of the alternative clinics we’ve researched.
Another thing this tells us is that cancer metabolizes through a process of fermentation.
If you’ve ever made wine, you’ll know that fermentation requires sugar.
The metabolism of cancer is approximately 8 times greater than the metabolism of normal cells.
Okay, so here is what we can put together knowing the above: The body is constantly overworked trying to feed this cancer. The cancer is constantly on the verge starvation and thus constantly asking the body to feed it. When the food supply is cut off, the cancer begins to starve unless it can make the body produce sugar to feed itself.
The wasting syndrome, cachexia, is the body producing sugar from proteins (you heard it right, not from carbohydrates or fats, but from proteins) in a process called glycogenesis. This sugar feeds the cancer. The body finally dies of starvation, trying to feed the cancer.
Now, knowing that one’ cancer needs sugar, does it make sense to feed it sugar? Does it make sense to have a high carbohydrate diet?
The reason Food Therapies even exist today (beyond the fact that they work) is because someone once saw the connection between sugar and cancer. There are many food therapies, but not a single one allows many foods high in carbohydrates and not a single one allows sugars, BECAUSE SUGAR FEEDS CANCER.
Why doesn’t your physician tell you this? Hard to tell. Maybe your doctor feels it is his job to cure your cancer, not yours. Maybe because your doctor learned about Warburg, but never put the rest together, never placed nutrition into the equation. Maybe because your physician didn’t study nutrition. Heck, as late as 1978, the AMA’ official position (stated in courts of law) was that nutrition had nothing to do with health or disease.
However, those who’ve paid attention to this sugar craving cancer stuff have come up with some remarkable therapies for cancer. Laetrile is just one. Hydrazine Sulfate, which stops the process of glycogenesis in greater than 50% of all patients with cachexia is another.
Today, at the University of Minnesota, they are experimenting with a chemotherapy delivered in a “smartbomb.” Here’ the scoop: the drug is wrapped in a coating that stays intact as it travels through the body, that is until it reaches a location of no oxygen. When it reaches this “no oxygen” location, the coating falls apart releasing the chemotherapy to destroy the cancer, because the only place in your body where there is no oxygen is the cancer site.
Then there are the food therapies: aimed at starving cancer. Knowing what cancer loves, the patient avoids them. Cancers loves cooked foods (this is a relatively recent finding) and cancer loves sugar. If you hate your cancer, then starve it.
Copyright © 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000
Wellness Directory of Minnesota
You may copy, print, reprint, and/or transfer this entire article, if and only if it is unmodified and in its complete state with this copyright notice attached and all the links work properly.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/nutrition/sugar.htm

Disclaimer

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

This Site Served by TheHostPros

Posted: 03 January 2005 04:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Another one goes down. My dearest mom died on December 30 2004. We never tried Escozul and I now believe that what happened was the best for everyone. Let her rest in peace and eternal love.

Posted: 03 January 2005 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Mary - try the Cantron. Also use the Paw Paw between doses of cantron. Paw Paw is developed by Dr. Jerry McLaughlin and is sold by “Nature’ Sunshine” and worked extremely well with Cantron. I would suggest using the *word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language* EJS 50 but we checked out the potency and it failed miserably, at least the *word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language*we had delivered to us. It could have been a bad batch. Use “Wobenzyme” when using the Cantron or *word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language* 1/2 before meals. Everything is totaly non-toxic. Stay away from consuming sugar. Sugar feeds cancer. Maxwell  

(Publisher note: Sorry that we had to remove the drug name but a trademark attorney from ELLA. Inc complained so we felt obligated to remove the trademarked drug reference. It’s too bad that trademark law is more important than helping others in a public forum for the attorneys at Ella Inc.)

Posted: 07 January 2006 02:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

I currently support the Cantron in place of the *word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language* as a result of quality control issues. I suggest using the Cantron and using it immediately with the required supplements, Megazyme Forte and Germanium and Willard’ Water.
Detailes info on the Cantron can be found at:
http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/cantron-info.html
The Cantron can be acquired at:
http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/007015.html or other locations on the web. Use Cantron as a search word and see for your self and be prepared.
A friends cancer markers decreased 30 points after one weeks use even without using the suggested supplements,  according to an oncologist at the Hoag Hospital in Newport, Beach, California. Mary, I hope this helps. 

(Publisher note: Sorry that we had to remove the drug name but a trademark attorney from ELLA. Inc complained so we felt obligated to remove the trademarked drug reference. It’s too bad that trademark law is more important than helping others in a public forum for the attorneys at Ella Inc.)

Posted: 07 January 2006 03:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

One other thing Mary, Paw Paw Cell Reg, made by Natures Sunshine Products inc, could also be used in between doses of Cantron with great effect I was told. This has been highly recommended by others using Cantron. I have met one person personally using Paw Paw between doses and he states he will not use Cantron without Paw Paw. It was learned Paw Paw mimics Cancell (Cantron) and throws the cancer organisms ‘out of sync’ as it try’ to mutate itself to coping with the Cantron’ presence. This info came in through the “grape vine” and I don’t know its accuracy apart from knowing the person currently using it. Also, if you go to http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/cantron-info.html, you will read under the “Cancers That Respond Poorly to Cantron” section, that Cantron is less effective on treating the following forms of cancer. However, the earlier NCI test show otherwise.

Cancers That Respond Poorly to Cantron:
Ovarian cancer
Internal melanomas
Desmoid tumors

Max

Posted: 07 January 2006 04:09 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Mary, I personally know the head oncologist in Havana and he has stated escozul is totally ineffective in treating cancer based on his clinical research. This was actual hard core scientific research. His speciality is testing products for fighting cancer. After running hundreds of tests it come up negative. Someone on this forum strongly supports escozul. But, this person has never confronted the oncoogy researcher when they had the opportunity while in Havana. They were given the researchers name and location and telephone number, so why not get the test results from the source? This person goes to Havana and still has the opportunity to talk with the researcher but apparently seems to have no interest. Why not? Best of luck Mary.

Max

Posted: 07 January 2006 04:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Hi Masha, We’ve tested the *word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language* in the past and its energy signatures came up very poor. This could have been a bad batch, but the Russian scientest said it didn’t test well. The problem with the *word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language* manufacturers is, they keep changing the formula making it less effective. The Cantron is very stable and works very well. Click on the following web site and read. Many of your questions will be answered concerning chemo, etc.  http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/cantron-info.html You can change from using
*word removed due to trademark attorney request for trademark language* to using Cantron any time. Penta water is good drink water but you must only use distilled water when using Cantron and lots of it. Stay away from mineral water. Willards water is what you mix in distilled water to make the water “wetter” for better circulation to get Cantron to the needed area’ among other things. Max

Posted: 07 January 2006 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Masha, Ozone therapy has been use very sucessfully in treating cancer. I have witnessed this on a 78 year old female. Dr Silvia Memendez and Dr, Frank Hernandez adminsters the therapy at the Ozone Researcg Center in Havana. I don’t know where you are but you may have access to the ozone therapy in your country. If you’re in Germany, it’  commonly used. It’ also available in Canada. Click on   the following link.  http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/042000.html Ozone is also used for treating bacteria and vius infections including AIDS/HIV. Max Use Ozone Therapy as a search word on the internet. This will help you understand what is and how well it works. Max    

Posted: 07 January 2006 08:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Maxwell,

Here is the whois information on the domain name rxnaturalproducts.com.

Maxwell, Scott
  #14 Bally Garden
  4 miles Northern Highway
  Belize City
  Belize, CA 92651
  US
  949-637-5068

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Are you affiliated with this company that you recommend?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 07 January 2006 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Maxwell,

You said “Someone on this forum strongly supports escozul. But, this person has never confronted the oncoogy researcher when they had the opportunity while in Havana.”

This supporter is the trusted moderator of this Escozul forum and you are using VERY strong language for a brand new member to this site.

I ask you to post the name of the head of oncology research and tell us if you are affiliated with the web sites you recommend.

Our moderator has proven himself many times yet you come in here throwing bombs and promoting websites.

So, are you for real?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 07 January 2006 09:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Ok, I’m, only pointing out that the supporter who is a trusted moderator of the Escozul forum has never contacted the researcher who’ really in—the-know as I asked him to in regards to the subject matter.  It’ only fair to forum members to learn of the outcome of the study. Sorry, if you feel I’m use “VERY strong language” here as a new member, but please consider, peoples lives are at stake here and people have a right to know. Remember, this is a forum.

Max

Posted: 07 January 2006 10:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

No one is throwing “bombs” as you say. What I’m saying are facts as crude ar it may sound. I do have an association to the web site links and I know this information is correct. I’ve also said in my messages, to do web searches on the product to get more info. These links are only to help others with easily accessible information on the internet and I could care less about selling products. The links are for education purposes only. If the links disturb you then delete them and place other info links in their place so you can inform the forum readers of other alternatives with a very positive track record. People coming to your form are sometimes very desperate and have a right to know.

By the way, we’ve met in the past

Max

Posted: 07 January 2006 11:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Maxwell,

Thanks for your post. I don’t intend to delete it but if you are promoting a website objectively yet you are the owner of the site, I think you should say visit MY website rather than visit THE website.

So, let’ see how this goes.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 09 February 2006 03:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

We have closed all open Escozul forums in order to consolidate questions and information into this new forum http://havanajournal.com/forums/viewthread/385/ .

Please update your bookmarks.

Also, if you wish to stay informed about Escozul, go to that link and register or login at the Havana Journal and post “Keep me informed” into that forum.

You do not have to post your email, we will have it in our database.

Rob

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

‹‹ supplying escozul      Escozul in Italy ››