7 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 10 June 2005 10:23 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 91 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2005-06-10

Hi everyone.  I’m looking for anyone from Australia who has travelled to Cuba to get Escozul.  I’d like to know how you got it through customs?  I’m also interested in any stories people have on Escozul and its impact on brain tumours.  I’ve seen the name of Kosta Philopoulos in past postings - Kosta if you are still involved in this site I’d like to speak with you.  I can be contacted directly on my email address if you’d like - .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Wishing everyone all the best.
Litsa

Posted: 10 June 2005 08:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 92 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2005-06-01

Dear Ken,

Thank you very much for you suggestion. I really appreciate it. My father has already been to his pulmonary doctor. But his doctor said that the coughing is because of the tumors or the radiation, so he canít do anything about it. Despite of what the doctor said, we have been searching for a solution to do something about the coughing for four year now. So for we havenít found a solution yet. If itís possible can you tell me more about the treatment of your mother?

I wish you and your mother all the best.

Greetings,
Natalie

Posted: 22 June 2005 05:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 93 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2005-06-01

Dear Mark Melkonian,

Yesterday my father received the results of his head scan. Unfortunately the scan showed that my father has many tumors in his head. Friday he must go back to the hospital and maybe he will get radiation. Do you now if thereís a treatment of escozul for cancer in the head?

Regards,
Natalie

Posted: 22 June 2005 06:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 94 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Natalie,

I am so sorry to hear of this development with your father. 

I have heard first hand of some tremendous progress using Escozul in the treatment of Brain Cancer.  Unfortunately it doesn’t seem to have effect on your father.

Let me ask you the following:-  How old is the Escozul you are using?  You say you got it from Bordier and he increased the dose, from what to what exactly.  Pls. tell me what your father is taking as far as dosage of Escozul?  Is he taking it Orally? Nasal? Aerosol? Or all three, and how often? pls. advise. 

Let me know and let me see if I can help in anyway. I will send this information to people in Cuba to see if there is anything they may suggest.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum/Havana Journal

Posted: 22 June 2005 10:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 95 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2005-06-01

Dear Mark,

The Escozul is 6 month old. My father is taking Escozul orally, nosal and aerosol (all three).  At the moment the doses are:
- Orally: 4 times a day 50/60 ml each time
- Nosal: 4 times a day 3 drops each nose each time.
- Inhalation: 3 or 4 times a day 5 ml each time.

Greetings,
Natalie

Posted: 22 June 2005 10:31 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 96 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Hi Natalie,

First observation is that the Escozul is a little old and probably losing a lot of its potency.  After six months it no longer has the potency that it had originally.  Remember, there are no preservatives or any other agents in this except Blue Scorpion Venom and Water.  So even though it may have been properly refrigerated it would be wise to get a new batch.

As for the doses I know that Misael Bordier has recommended doses as high as 80ml, however I would suggest you get in touch with him if you can and see what he says.  You may find his email or his assistants (Vivian’) here on this journal if you search previous emails. 

If you have any problems or need some assistance pls. email me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Good luck and may God be with you and your dad.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Journal

Posted: 11 October 2005 06:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 97 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2005-10-11

Hello name is Christiana. I live in Athens Greece.My father has stage 3 cancer.He has a malignant Tumor on his lower back(leiomyosarcoma). Can someone please give me all the information and where to find Escozul.I am planning on leaving next week for Cuba. Please help.

Thank you in advance,
Christiana Athens Greece

Posted: 17 October 2005 08:02 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 98 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-10-17

Cristiana,
Epikoinonhse mazi mas sto .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Lemos family

Posted: 28 November 2005 11:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 99 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Christiana,

Just wanted to know if you were able to obtain the Escozul for your father.

Did you finally go to Cuba? Were you able to find it easily?

Let us know if and when you went and how your father has reacted to the Escozul therapy!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 28 November 2005 11:54 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 100 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

To all our Readers of this Forum,

I just wanted to announce that Misael Bordier the Discover of Escozul has passed away in Cuba on Oct. 1,2005. 

We are very sad to hear of his passing and would like to express our condolences to his family and close friends.  We would also like to thank him for all his work and contributions to helping people with Cancer survive and in many cases be cured of this disease.

His work must continue and it is up to all of us to spread the word about Escozul and its unique properties in combatting many different types of Cancer.

May he rest in Peace and may his memory be Eternal.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 28 November 2005 06:56 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 101 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2005-10-11

Dear Mark,
I want to express my deepest sympthy for the passing of Dr. Bordier. I was lucky to get the escozul treament for my father in Greece. His situation is very difficult because he has chronic heart failure. His cancer is stage 3 and I went to one of the best hospitals or cancer Memeorial Sloan Kettering in New York City and they could not treat him. He has been taking escozul for 3 months now without chemo or radiation .The reason is that he cant have yetis because of his heart. Whatever the outcome of this disease in my father will be reported openly through me on this journal and on arahova. He is back in Greece with our family and He is going to have his 1st chemo after his diagnosis 3 months ago. He has lost 6 kilos since then and has alot of pain. The leiomyosarcoma tumor on his lower bak has shrunk (visablly) and he tells me that he hurts a little bit lower than where the tumor is and that he no longer has pain where the tumor is now. I hope that the new test results from the Hospital here in Greece show a difference in his cancer. He was taking alot of pain killers in the states oxycodone and oxycontin. Very dangerous perscription medication because they make you into a monster. He is being weened of oyxcodone and oxycontin with Duragestic patches 25 ml. And he is taking 30ml 3 doses a day of escozul oral. He cannot take it drops by the nose is really upsets him when I bug him to take it by nose. Thats the story Mark, Please email me or pm me if you want to talk further.

Toni Lemos thanks for calling me that day, I appreciate it . My very best regards to your mother.God bless you all.

Rest in peace Dr. Bordier. Thank you for helping my father and so many people in the world.

Christiana P.

Posted: 29 November 2005 01:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 102 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Christiana,

Thank-you so much for sharing and being so open with all of us.  I can tell you that from my experience with the doses of Bordier and Monzon (this is only observation) that you are not giving your father the recommended doses so that the Escozul can be effective. 

Misael Bordier never prescribed less than 60 ml per dose (4 times a day) and up to 100ml per day.  His rationale is that you had to constantly feed the body with Escozul during the day at equal intervals (30 minutes before breakfast, lunch and supper and before going to sleep at night) so that when asleep the body has time to rest and recoupe.

As well Monzon in Jaguey Grande has prescribed not less than 40 ml per day and as much as 80ml per day with the same rationale.  I am assuming that the 25 ml per day is of the Escozul that was given to you by Labiofam, correct?  Well again and this is only observation, Labiofam does not give enough Escozul for it to be super effective.  I have seen much better results from Monzon and Bordier than from Labiofam.

Also, both Monzon and Bordier offered a higher concentrate of Escozul to use as nose drops, Aerosol application and also to drop under the tongue 2-3 times a day over and above the 60ml (avg.) dose of Oral Escozul 4 times daily.

Pls. use this information at your best descretion for it to be maximum effective for your father.

I would be interested to know as well where you obtained your Escozul from if you would be so kind as to share this with us.

Again thank-you Cristiana and may the Almighty protect you, your dad and your family!

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 07 January 2006 06:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 103 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

I personally know the head oncologist in Havana and he has stated Escozul is totally ineffective in treating cancer based on his clinical research. This was actual hard core scientific study. His speciality is testing products to see how effective they are for treating cancer. After running hundreds of tests, he states, Escozul come up negative. Mark, on this forum you strongly supported Escozul. But, Mark, you never confronted the oncoogy researcher about his results, even when you had the opportunity while in Havana. I have to remind you, You were given the researchers name and location and even his office tel number, so why not get the test results from the source? Mark, even to this day, according to the researcher, the opportunity to talk with him was never approached. Is it because of lack of interest? Why not go to the actual person who did the clinical study. The two most potent forms of therapy for treating cancer are Ozone therapy and Cantron formerly known as Cancell. The Russian SCENAR is also a possibility as long as the body can recognize the problem. The SCENAR is non-nvasive energy medicine in its finest. http://www.benedickhoward.com/scenar-results.html   

Max

Posted: 07 January 2006 08:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 104 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Maxwell,

Do you have any ties to this company SCENAR?

Mark has helped many people with escozul and does not get paid for his efforts in money but in many thousands of thanks.

We all agree escozul is unproven so your allegations of knowing the “head oncologist in Havana” . Do you have his name and contact info?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 07 January 2006 09:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 105 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

To the publisher

SCENAR is a energy medical technology not a company. SCENAR commonly known as “The Scenar” or “The Skenar (in Russia)” was developed by the former Soviet Space Agency and was classified highly top secret for 15 years. It’ currently in use in Russia and around the world including the US.  There are only three manufacturers of the device, ie,. LET Medical; RITM and Acuscen. The Scenar is the size of a TV remote control and battery operated for portability.
][url=http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/059005.html]http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/059005.html[/url][/url]
Also, use SCENAR as a search word on the internet.
I hope this helps
Max

7 of 8