5 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 03 January 2005 01:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

Well David, it is very true and coming streight from the horses mouth, so-to-speak, during our discussion about products. This person is extremely busy and receiving massive inquiries will probably upset him. He’ very busy doing product varification and testing for formulas from all over the world. One such formula, as an injectable for cancer, is now being manufactured in Oceanside California. Thank you for the info on “Cell Food”. I’ll be looking into it. I can have this tested for its anti cancer properties by four seperate researchers. Maxwell

Posted: 03 January 2005 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-12-23

Wonderful!

My hope is that when these comments become a formal report, that it is available to people generally. I spoke upon the face of the Post without knowing who or where you are in the clinical research process, taking that it was a major letdown to many people suffering cancer and investing hope in Escozul. So I was just exercising caution.

The booklet on Cell Food is written by Dr. David S. Dyer. The supplement soaks quickly through the mouth and throat membranes. Considering how briney it tastes I find it notable that I crave a few drops every few days. The oxygenating properties lay claim to cleansing on a cellular level by arobic respiration and thus preventing cancer and alleviating tumors.

Thank you for letting us know.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Posted: 03 January 2005 07:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Gentlemen,

I can only say that Maxwell, since his participation here on the Havana Journal, has been quick to try and discredit Escozul, always quoting some source as having tested Escozul to be inactive.  However, we have received testimonials to the contrary from real people experiencing the total opposite.

I can tell you David, that studies are ongoing at the I.P.K. (Instituto Pedro Kouri) which has been enlisted to conduct the Clinical Studies of Escozul by Labiofam S.A. (the State Run Pharmaceutical co. in Cuba) who is the only legal and recognized entity in Cuba to Study, Produce and Distribute Escozul.  I can also tell you that I have met with them several times on my frequent trips to Cuba in 2004 and they have assured me time and again that the only substantial studies being done in Cuba right now, is by Labiofam and their subsidiary in this study - I.P.K.

I can also tell you that I have met with Dr. Maestre at the I.P.K. at the offices of the President of Labiofam, Dr. Fraga Castro and also by invitation to the I.P.K. facilities in Havana to show me the work being done in the Study of Escozul.  I have been verbally informed by Dr. Maestre that the first step in the Clinical Study to determine the worthiness of the continuation of this study on Escozul, i.e. the culture of malignant cells in a petrie dish or “In Vitro” thereafter injecting Escozul into this petrie dish to determine whether there is merit for the continuation of this study. The results of this initial trial were definitive in that the malignant cells In Vitro were eliminated after the introduction of Escozul, hence the study continues as explained to me by Dr. Maestre.  They are now going forward with Lab Mice and if this study proves successful, then with humans under very strict lab conditions. Upon my last visit to Cuba in December 2004 this has remained constant and the status quo on procedure and testing in regards to Escozul in Cuba.

Now our friend Maxwell having repeatedly discounted Escozul, based on heresay by certain Medical contacts he claims in Cuba is totally contradictory to the information that I am receiving from the Executive Brass at Labiofam.  Also may I add, there have been studies performed at the faculty of Sciences at the University of Havana that also has been reported to Labiofam and until now remains confidential until as I am informed, the total Clinical Trials are complete. 

The people at Labiofam have been informed and are aware of all the controversy surrounding Escozul.  They maintain the status quo and encourage patience and wisdom in coming to any conclusions.  Their official statment about Escozul at this time in regards to Cancer is simply as follows:- “Escozul is a betterment of the quality of life of the Cancer patient”.  They also state as follows:- a) That Escozul has definitive Analgesic characteristics.  b) That Escozul has definitive Anti-inflammatory characteristics and c) That it has yet to be determined that Escozul has Anti-Tumoral characteristics. 

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL LINE OF LABIOFAM.

I would like to add that I do have in my possession a signed document by Dr. Fraga Castro in Spanish that says that Escozul HAS ANTI-TUMORAL Properties.  I was given this in one of my first meetings in 2004 with Dr. Fraga Castro (President Labiofam) and he in fact has never denied this claim upon further meetings with him that I have had in 2004.

I would like to conclude by saying the following.  We (referring to all of those inflicted with this horrific disease) are hopeful that positively definitive news about Escozul will surface in 2005. We will continue to follow this story with interest.  I can tell you that I have seen great improvement in people who are afflicted and just yesterday (Jan 1/05)received an email from someone I have helped receive the Escozul, reporting some dramatic improvement in the patients (their relative) health both practically (in their daily condition) and medically after receiving improved blood test results that the attending Dr. finds inexplicable.  The testimonials continue to come in from different people both inside and outside Cuba.

I would like to take this opportunity to advise all people going to Cuba to obtain the Escozul, to shield it properly from the X-Rays at the Havana Airport when going through (EXIT) Cuban Customs, whether you carry it or in your suitcase, they (Cuban Customs) X-Ray everything exiting the country and this could be harmful to the potency of the Escozul you are bringing back.

I would like to wish all our readers a very Healthy New Year and pls. report here on our journal all your positive and negative experiences with Escozul.  We look forward to your emails and share in your success and your sorrows!!!

God Bless,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator - Escozul Forum

Posted: 03 January 2005 08:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-12-23

Thank you Mark;

That was a thoughtful and informative Post in contrast with Maxwell’.

On the note of Rules of Evidence then, would you please ask Dr. Fraga Castro if he objects to you linking a scan of his letter. I may be poor with Spanish but I prefer to see things authenticated. In the matter of the Post discrediting Escozul, it becomes obvious that one should not just believe anything on the Internet without some kind of backing or cross-reference. I tend to believe your testimony because you are moderating the Topic but understand I really don’t go by that.

I am in good health so I am not waiting for the results with any real interest but I hope you will take notice that we are subject to various claims and rumors without substantive reports of clinical scientific experimentation. So please do what you can do dispel harmful rumors. My heart went out to the people truly interested in a cancer cure when I read Maxwell’ Post.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Posted: 03 January 2005 09:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear David,

Thanks for your kind words.  I believe it is wise to keep an open mindand positive attitude to any new product in the Market place that proves to have potential in combatting any disease Especially when the agent is of a 100% natural origin with no known side effects. Let me state for the record that I do believe that Escozul has tremendous potential.  Unfortunately, it will take some time to uncover all its secrets.  We must be patient and listen to what the OFFICIAL EXPERTS FROM LABIOFAM ARE TELLING US!!!

As for your request to post the Document signed by both Ing. Susana Morejon Beretervide and Dr. JosÈ A. Fraga Castro, I have absolutely no problem in accomodating your request.  However, I must ask the publisher to assist in this and to contact me at my personal email to tell me how to proceed.  I have no problem scanning this document and sending it to the Publisher of this Forum if indeed he can post it on H.J. Therefore, Rob I await your email to assist in producing this document for Public viewing for the first time right here on the Havana Journal.

Kind Rgds,

Mark Melkonian

Posted: 04 January 2005 02:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

To readers of the Escozul forum,

I want to thank Mark Melkonian for his tireless work to help the dozens, even hundreds of people, who have learned about Escozul from him here at the Havana Journal.

For the record, Mark is not being paid by the Havana Journal for his services. He is devoted to promoting the benefits of Escozul.

He has asked me to post a copy of a letter that he has received from Labiofam.

http://havanajournal.com/images/labiofam_escozul.jpg

Thank you Mark.

Rob Sequin
Publisher

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 04 January 2005 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

To all our readers,

I have just received this email from a person I met on this forum and whom I helped and guided to Cuba to receive the Escozul.  I know he would not mind me posting his email as he asks me if I would like him to do so in his email as you can see.

Juan Pablo, thank-you for this email as it gives great hope to many suffering from Cancer.  God Bless you and your family and friend afflicted with this disease and pls. keep us posted as this is the kind of information our readers need to see and read.

Dear Mark,
Sorry for staying away all this time…my fault. I have an excuse for that, but I think that to apologise now is useless. Well, I’m writing to you to tell you how are going here in Spain the cases of Escoz˙l that I know. My borther-in-law has a test now, 10th of January, so we’re going to see how big is now the brain tumor. Physically he is very good, he is walking and talking as he used to do before all this happened. The other person that I know is a 33 years old man that was diagnosed one year ago with a grade III brain tumor. He begun to take Escoz˙l after the surgery, almost one year ago. In the last control that he had, 28th of December, THERE WAS NO TUMOR, despite of the 11 centimeter of it that they left after the surgery. It’ incredible…but it’ true!!! I don’t have to say to you how much hope that give us, and to all the people that believes in Escoz˙l. I only wanted to tell you that, and if you want me to post it on the forum, just say it to me. All the ways, I would prefer to wait until we have the results of the scan to share our happiness or our sadness.
Thank you for everything you’ve done for me and for my family.
Sincerely yours,
Juan Pablo Sunkel.

Posted: 04 January 2005 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-12-23

Thank you for sharing hopeful testimony. Am I to read that a tumor about the size of a hardball in somebody’ brain is now gone? (2.2 cm/inch?)

I would like to characterize the natural and other inherent electrical properties of Escozul. Or maybe blue scorpion venom or whatever this natural ingredient is. Aside from extracting and programming signets of substances to duplicate electrical properties

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ScribedMicroscopeSlide.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SignetLabLabelled.jpg

I like to photograph effective antibiotics. Someday maybe I will see a common denominator. Meanwhile the photos are pretty to look at.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ColloidalSilver.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_GentamicinSulfate.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_PenicillinCrystalTrees-Polarized-400x.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SulfacetamideSodium_DCE.jpg

Drying some of the Cell Food into crystals I discovered something interesting. I have waited more than 24 hours and the two drops on the slide are still wet. I guess that is why they call deuterium ‘heavy water’? This may take a while.

Anyway, I don’t expect medical science to help me out with such nonsense but maybe… All I am looking for is one pill or slide sample.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Posted: 11 January 2005 02:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-01-11

My mother have a cancer in her le, today my mother was at the hospital… the Dr. say very well the cancer is not bigger and is like closed in a box, I don’t know what is the box, but I know that he was attending my mother in January for surgery and now say that is better. My mother is taking E. from october 2004, every day…this is for all the people that like me hope… For you!!!

Posted: 11 January 2005 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2005-01-11

My mother have a cancer in her leg, today my mother was at the hospital… the Dr. say very well the cancer is not bigger and is like closed in a box, I don’t know what is the box, but I know that he was attending my mother in January for surgery and now say that is better. My mother is taking E. from october 2004, every day…this is for all the people that like me hope… For you!!!

Posted: 14 January 2005 08:56 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-01-14

To old readers of the Scozul Forum.

I live in SPAIN near BILBAO.
Unfortunatelly we will not need more Escozul.
It remains me 400 ml. got from Labiofam recently.
It is in good conditions and hope could help somebody.
Do not exitate to contact me in .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Best wish for everybody struggling against cancer.

Posted: 30 January 2005 02:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2004-12-22

The Big Thank You goes to Cuba, Escozul and to all the reserchers and people which are responsible for this most humane project trying to find a cure and/or stopper for cancer. Whatever the product proves to be 100% effective or just 1% effective is not as important as the purpose and work being done. Also thank you Havanajournal for helping and informing. Waldo.

Posted: 22 February 2005 10:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Friends of Escozul Forum,

It has been a slow start to the New Year and wanted to post a note to remind people that we are still around to answer all your questions and help in whatever way we can to assist you in obtaining the information you may need in order to receive the Escozul. 

I would also like to say that there are many people out there who have been helped by the Escozul Forum which has served as a Communication arena, whereby people have exchanged precious information in the fight against Cancer.

We would like to hear from our friends who have been assisted and whatever news you may have would be very welcome here on the Escozul Journal.

We know there are just as many of you out there in need and there is still a lot to discuss on how to properly and effectively fight this disease.  We have had many testimonials from many people expressing their successes in combating Cancer with Escozul.  I would like to stress at this point how important it is to start the fight against the disease as early as possible after the initial diagnosis.  Even the successes documented in Conventional therapy have been for the most part because of early detection.  So I urge all of you out there whether on Conventional therapy or not to learn more about the positive effects of Escozul and how this Natural Agent can help you in your courageous fight against Cancer.

We would look forward to your comments and opinions whatever they may be.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum/Havana Journal

Posted: 25 February 2005 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2005-02-24

Hi! I am Mike from Greece and I’ve been giving Escozul to my father since October thanks to Mark who helped me obtain it. Unfortunately we can’t have him properly examined in a hospital so as to say if his cancer is better because he can’t move (he is also at the last stages of Alzheimer) and he has to stay in bed and don’t move as doctors suggested us. But there is one thing I can tell you: According to his doctors he shouldn’t be alive; and his Alzheimer looks better too since Escozul! I am reading the forum and believe that we all who took Escozul are, somewhow, giving up telling people about our experience, either because it’ good and we don’t care since we our doing better (my case), or because it’ no good and we are dissapointed.
Please don’t give up hope and keep on writing your experiences, no matter how busy you are, as this may help people to jump into some conclusions. I know I will from now on!

Posted: 07 March 2005 10:09 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2005-02-25

hello

5 of 8