4 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 18 November 2004 05:44 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

Lemos family - Cancell has been proven to worth further study as is what is happening now. It is also being used by thousands of people under different formula names, i.e., Protocel 23 and Protocel 50, Cantron, Cantrol, and others.  The NCI test have proven how effective it is. “Escuzol is not being studied in Cuba”, however, as I pointed out it could be under examination at another facility, but as you know, Dr. Noel indicates it is not. Perhaps Dr. Noel isn’t aware that it is. Dear Lemos Family, since you care so much about the issues surrounding Escuzol and if it’ being tested, all you have to do is jump on a flight and arrive in Havana and see for your self. It’ as simple as that. Mark clains he has or is doing this. But according to the source from Havana…..anyway, you know the rest. Also, I have no idea who Bordier and Monzon is and never did and don’t really need to know and, I don’t know where you got the notion I knew these chaps cuz I don’t. Anyway, I’ll acquire some samples of the Escuzol and send to the energy PhD researcher and have it tested for its possible effect in treating cancer (all cancer) based on the energy patterns it generates. This will also be tested by other physcist MD’ as was done with Paw Paw which turned out to be very unique in helping in the fight against cancer, they claim according to test. If Escuzol can aid in fighting cancer, it may also be compatable with Cancell/Cantron and Paw Paw. Paw Paw can be taker with Cancell between doses but not at the same time. A comment from a person using the two together states the Paw Paw really made the Cantron “kick-in”. He’ now alive today after radiation therapy almost killed him, he claims. He’ also now a “devotee” to Cantron and Paw Paw and looks brilliantly healthy after his bout with cancer.   

Posted: 18 November 2004 06:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Lemos family
You stated the following in your message to me….“You can’t turn around and tell us that Bordier and Monzon are the only people that are distributing Escozul in Cuba when many people from Greece have been going to Cuba to get the Escozul from Labiofam! Also, Dr. Noel claims that he tested the Escozul that they sell in Cuba.”

I never said I knew Bordier and Monzon and that they “are the only people that are distributing Escozul in Cuba”....I never said this. I think you’re confusing me with someone else. 

Posted: 18 November 2004 07:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

To All - This was just pulled offthe internet concerning Escozul Scorpion Venom as a New Weapon in Fighting Cancer

By Dalia Acosta *

The ‘medication’ produced from this unique source is registered under the name Escoazul at the Cuban Office of Industrial Property, but it remains to be seen how it will be marketed because clinical trials are still underway.

HAVANA - The diluted venom of the blue scorpion has been used in Cuba as an anti-carcinogenic for more than a decade, though the scientific community is cautious about employing the formula, which is still in the research phase.

A queue of people can usually be found at the pharmaceutical laboratories Labiofam in the outskirts of Havana, waiting for the chance to try the product. It is provided free-of-charge if doctors determine it to be appropriate for the individual’ case. Patients from abroad head to Labiofam as well, drawn by the success stories circulating about the venom.

‘‘For the last year I have been taking 15 mm a half-hour before each meal to let the stomach absorb it. My last visit to the doctor showed that the tumor in my lung had disappeared,’’ says Eva GutiÈrrez, a 42-year-old woman from Venezuela.

There are many other testimonies like hers. In Jaguey Grande, 200 km from Havana, an adolescent girl, 14, was on the verge of death, her body invaded by cancer. Ten years later, she is a healthy woman with a normal life, though she has never quit the venom treatment.

The final product of the scorpion venom is registered under the name Escoazul at the Cuban Office of Industrial Property, but it remains to be seen if it can be more broadly marketed - it depends on the outcome of the clinical trials underway.

More than 3,000 people have participated in studies conducted in the province of Guantánamo, 970 km east of Havana, and many individuals are receiving the ‘‘medicine’’ directly from the Labiofam laboratories.

The island’ health authorities, however, are mum about the research and its preliminary results as a cancer treatment. TierramÈrica’ attempts to obtain official information proved fruitless.

But Misael Bordier, researcher at the Medical Sciences Faculty in Guantánamo and head of the team that created Escoazul, acknowledged that there have been satisfactory results.

‘‘Although the percentage of patients who have recovered from their illnesses following treatment with the toxin is high, it is too early to raise hopes about a medication that is still in the experimental phase,’’ stressed Bordier, who for seven years tested the preparation on white mice.

He said that Escoazul has been effective in treating a wide range of cancers, Parkinson’ disease, pelvic inflammation and kidney problems.

The only official word on the product has come from the governmental National Information Agency, which has assured that the product is not harmful to human health and serves as an anti-inflammatory and stabilizer of the immune system.

Escoazul is prepared from the venom of the blue scorpion, which is only found on the Caribbean island. There are 32 scorpion species in Cuba, 29 of which are endemic, and some 1,600 known species worldwide.

Sources close to the research efforts told TierramÈrica that Escoazul inhibits protease, an enzyme that acts as a membrane around different kinds of cancer.

‘‘It is known that protease serves as a sort of habitat in which the tumor reproduces and expands, cell by cell. By impeding the formation of this membrane, the tumor halts its expansion and begins to break down,’’ explained Venezuelan patient GutiÈrrez.

That was the information she received in Cuban when she refused to begin chemotherapy in Venezuela and headed to the island-nation to get another opinion about the evolution of the cancer in her right lung.

In March 2000, she underwent surgery in which her thyroid and 10 ganglia were removed. At the Oncology Hospital of Havana, doctors confirmed the cancer diagnosis, but GutiÈrrez heard about the scorpion venom from a leukemia nurse.

GutiÈrrez’ recovery since she began taking the venom has been amazing, she says. The doctors ‘‘do not necessarily recognize its virtues, but they tell you not to quit taking it.’’

Posted: 22 November 2004 11:05 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Sent :  Monday, November 22, 2004 3:50 PM
To :  “Lexus Natural Products” <lexusnatural@hotmail.com>
Subject :  escozul

Original Message from the oncology researcher in Havana, Cuba
It was a statement on escozul by our national department of health here in Cuba. As I told you they´re many persons here producing and using escozul without permission of our regulatory agencies. The statement express clearly that
any antitumoural activity has been demonstrated concerning escozul, it´s necessary to do more research with a pure and homegenous product on cancer. Laboratories charged of this topic, along with the oncology institute, and other
centers, must carry out this research. From: “Lexus Natural Products” <lexusnatural@hotmail.com>

Posted: 24 November 2004 12:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Lemos family - Dr. Noel never did research on escozul however, the head of oncology product research in Havana did. His name is Dr. Lorenzo Anasagasti and his title is vice director. Acccording to his study, excozul had no effect in treating cancer according to Dr. Noel. A report from the Cuban government regarding escozul will ne arriving in my e-mail shortly. This is an official statement which may shine new lite on escozul for therapy applications which could oppose the former clinical findings. 

Posted: 24 November 2004 02:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Mark - If you are now in Havana you should go see Dr. Lorenzo Anasagasti and discuss his findings on Escozul with him.

Jump in a cab and go to:

The National Instiute of Oncology and RadioBiology
calle 29 y F
Vedado, Havana
(537) 55 25 86

When you get there and talk with him explain your concern about what he has discovered based on his testing, but please be polite and objective. Dr. Noel Padron will also be at the same location and department. 

Posted: 25 November 2004 01:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

To All - from [url=http://www.Rense.com]http://www.Rense.com[/url]
Cancer Loves Sugar,
Abhors Oxygen
Wellness Directory of Minnesota
Copyright © 1995, 1998, 1999, 2000
7-18-4

Every doctor learned back in medical school all about Otto Warburg’ discovery; a discovery of humongous proportions, because way back in the fifties Otto discovered the main biochemical cause of cancer, or what differentiates a cancer cell from a normal, healthy cell. So big a discovery was this, that Otto Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize.
Cancer has only one prime cause. It is the replacement of normal oxygen respiration of the body’ cells by an anaerobic [i.e., oxygen-deficient] cell respiration. -Dr. Otto Warburg
But what else does Warburg’ discovery tell us. First off, it tells us that cancer metabolizes much differently than normal cells. Normal cells need oxygen. Cancer cells despise oxygen. In fact, oxygen therapy is a favorite among many of the alternative clinics we’ve researched.
Another thing this tells us is that cancer metabolizes through a process of fermentation.
If you’ve ever made wine, you’ll know that fermentation requires sugar.
The metabolism of cancer is approximately 8 times greater than the metabolism of normal cells.
Okay, so here is what we can put together knowing the above: The body is constantly overworked trying to feed this cancer. The cancer is constantly on the verge starvation and thus constantly asking the body to feed it. When the food supply is cut off, the cancer begins to starve unless it can make the body produce sugar to feed itself.
The wasting syndrome, cachexia, is the body producing sugar from proteins (you heard it right, not from carbohydrates or fats, but from proteins) in a process called glycogenesis. This sugar feeds the cancer. The body finally dies of starvation, trying to feed the cancer.
Now, knowing that one’ cancer needs sugar, does it make sense to feed it sugar? Does it make sense to have a high carbohydrate diet?
The reason Food Therapies even exist today (beyond the fact that they work) is because someone once saw the connection between sugar and cancer. There are many food therapies, but not a single one allows many foods high in carbohydrates and not a single one allows sugars, BECAUSE SUGAR FEEDS CANCER.
Why doesn’t your physician tell you this? Hard to tell. Maybe your doctor feels it is his job to cure your cancer, not yours. Maybe because your doctor learned about Warburg, but never put the rest together, never placed nutrition into the equation. Maybe because your physician didn’t study nutrition. Heck, as late as 1978, the AMA’ official position (stated in courts of law) was that nutrition had nothing to do with health or disease.
However, those who’ve paid attention to this sugar craving cancer stuff have come up with some remarkable therapies for cancer. Laetrile is just one. Hydrazine Sulfate, which stops the process of glycogenesis in greater than 50% of all patients with cachexia is another.
Today, at the University of Minnesota, they are experimenting with a chemotherapy delivered in a “smartbomb.” Here’ the scoop: the drug is wrapped in a coating that stays intact as it travels through the body, that is until it reaches a location of no oxygen. When it reaches this “no oxygen” location, the coating falls apart releasing the chemotherapy to destroy the cancer, because the only place in your body where there is no oxygen is the cancer site.
Then there are the food therapies: aimed at starving cancer. Knowing what cancer loves, the patient avoids them. Cancers loves cooked foods (this is a relatively recent finding) and cancer loves sugar. If you hate your cancer, then starve it.
You may copy, print, reprint, and/or transfer this entire article, if and only if it is unmodified and in its complete state with this copyright notice attached and all the links work properly.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/nutrition/sugar.htm

Disclaimer

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

This Site Served by TheHostPros

Posted: 27 November 2004 12:04 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

to all from [url=http://www.Rense.com]http://www.Rense.com[/url]
————————————————————————————————————————
Cancer Loves Sugar,
Abhors Oxygen
7-18-4

Every doctor learned back in medical school all about Otto Warburg’ discovery; a discovery of humongous proportions, because way back in the fifties Otto discovered the main biochemical cause of cancer, or what differentiates a cancer cell from a normal, healthy cell. So big a discovery was this, that Otto Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize.
Cancer has only one prime cause. It is the replacement of normal oxygen respiration of the body’ cells by an anaerobic [i.e., oxygen-deficient] cell respiration. -Dr. Otto Warburg
But what else does Warburg’ discovery tell us. First off, it tells us that cancer metabolizes much differently than normal cells. Normal cells need oxygen. Cancer cells despise oxygen. In fact, oxygen therapy is a favorite among many of the alternative clinics we’ve researched.
Another thing this tells us is that cancer metabolizes through a process of fermentation.
If you’ve ever made wine, you’ll know that fermentation requires sugar.
The metabolism of cancer is approximately 8 times greater than the metabolism of normal cells.
Okay, so here is what we can put together knowing the above: The body is constantly overworked trying to feed this cancer. The cancer is constantly on the verge starvation and thus constantly asking the body to feed it. When the food supply is cut off, the cancer begins to starve unless it can make the body produce sugar to feed itself.
The wasting syndrome, cachexia, is the body producing sugar from proteins (you heard it right, not from carbohydrates or fats, but from proteins) in a process called glycogenesis. This sugar feeds the cancer. The body finally dies of starvation, trying to feed the cancer.
Now, knowing that one’ cancer needs sugar, does it make sense to feed it sugar? Does it make sense to have a high carbohydrate diet?
The reason Food Therapies even exist today (beyond the fact that they work) is because someone once saw the connection between sugar and cancer. There are many food therapies, but not a single one allows many foods high in carbohydrates and not a single one allows sugars, BECAUSE SUGAR FEEDS CANCER.
Why doesn’t your physician tell you this? Hard to tell. Maybe your doctor feels it is his job to cure your cancer, not yours. Maybe because your doctor learned about Warburg, but never put the rest together, never placed nutrition into the equation. Maybe because your physician didn’t study nutrition. Heck, as late as 1978, the AMA’ official position (stated in courts of law) was that nutrition had nothing to do with health or disease.
However, those who’ve paid attention to this sugar craving cancer stuff have come up with some remarkable therapies for cancer. Laetrile is just one. Hydrazine Sulfate, which stops the process of glycogenesis in greater than 50% of all patients with cachexia is another.
Today, at the University of Minnesota, they are experimenting with a chemotherapy delivered in a “smartbomb.” Here’ the scoop: the drug is wrapped in a coating that stays intact as it travels through the body, that is until it reaches a location of no oxygen. When it reaches this “no oxygen” location, the coating falls apart releasing the chemotherapy to destroy the cancer, because the only place in your body where there is no oxygen is the cancer site.
Then there are the food therapies: aimed at starving cancer. Knowing what cancer loves, the patient avoids them. Cancers loves cooked foods (this is a relatively recent finding) and cancer loves sugar. If you hate your cancer, then starve it.
You may copy, print, reprint, and/or transfer this entire article, if and only if it is unmodified and in its complete state with this copyright notice attached and all the links work properly.
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/nutrition/sugar.htm

Disclaimer

MainPage
http://www.rense.com

Posted: 20 December 2004 03:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Carla,

I am sorry to hear of your story,  Keep us posted.

Rgds,

mark

Posted: 23 December 2004 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-11-22

Hi everybody.
i have some questions about escozul.

First, I kwnow two forms that escozul is distributed in Cuba. One in Guantanamo University directly with Mr. Bordier (or him partners) in a composition nondiluted (Before to take it need add distilled water). This option in Chile is accesible only via Servimed Chile (http://www.escozul.cl/ and http://www.servimedchile.cl/)
The other is via LABIOFAM in Havana, but this distributed in ready bottles to take.
In this case : How can i obtain the bottles directly from LABIOFAM ? and, Who tell me, what is the correct dose ?

thanks for your comments.

Carlos Espinace C.

Posted: 23 December 2004 02:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-12-23

I am getting interested in Escozul. I would like to characterize it.

It may be presumptuous of me but about 18 months ago when I filed the electromagnetic resonance cure for SARS in the Patent and Trademark Office I emailed a courtesy copy to RIGOL corporation in Beijing. They sold me the 100 MSa/sec Digital Storage Oscilloscope I use in my lab and I like to provide that kind of promotional material when I can.

A week later I read an article in the newspaper, “Beijing corporation proposes to patent the SARS genome”. It was about controlling the cure for SARS and of course was against that control. I kept a watch to see if I would have to pull my claim from the Patent office. Like, “Play nicely in the sandbox.” And we will just get it cured or contained. Sure enough SARS has been contained.

You may order a certified copy of the filing with my clerk by calling (719) 520-6200 and requesting the eight page by Reception # 203105436 the cover for which was filed in the same office at Reception # 203122281 after receiving Disclosure Document No. 531812 at the Patent and Trademark Office. The cover got a “DoD” flag with clerk initials, probably because of the obvious context in bio-warfare countermeasures.

I find it interesting that Escozul is derived from blue scorpion venom. However, unlike approved medications I cannot find by search engine the structural formula for either Escozul or blue scorpion venom. I would like to get the signet programmed into my (Berkeley Nucleonics Corp. Model 632 Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator) generator, maybe off a pill or sample of venom. http://www.royalrife.com/freq.html

Strictly academic mind you. I am not qualified by any titles and am in fine health.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Posted: 03 January 2005 03:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

To All - The oncology director in Havana stated to me two weeks ago while visiting in another country, that they have tried using escozul on over 5,000 cancer patients and have had no positive results all 58 forms of cancer. He also stated, “any noted positive effects using escozul may have been determined by the animals sex or time of the month the escozul was extracted” (for use). He also stated this was not taken into consideration during the study. The non-double blind study was conducted on patients having 6 months or less to live. All 5000 patients were reviewed for signs of improvement but no improvement was indicated. Maxwell  

Posted: 03 January 2005 03:25 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

To All - The oncology director in Havana stated to me two weeks ago while visiting in another country, that they have tried using escozul on over 5,000 cancer patients and have had no positive results all 58 forms of cancer. He also stated, “any noted positive effects using escozul may have been determined by the animals sex or time of the month the escozul was extracted” (for use). He also stated this was not taken into consideration during the study. The non-double blind study was conducted on patients having 6 months or less to live. All 5000 patients were reviewed for signs of improvement but no improvement was indicated. Maxwell  

Posted: 03 January 2005 04:19 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2004-08-03

Another one goes down. My dearest mom died on December 30 2004. We never tried Escozul and I now believe that what happened was the best for everyone. Let her rest in peace and eternal love.

Posted: 03 January 2005 10:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-12-23

Dear Maxwell;

I for one would not accredit such a report… yet. Can you provide a link to a believable report? If this clinical analysis is final and conclusive, please direct us to the report. Could you give us the name and clinic of the “oncology director in Havana”, maybe a phone number?

I am not calling you a liar. I just take everything I read on the Internet as yarn until it has been processed through Rules of Evidence. And I advise anyone reading anything to do the same.

I have developed a craving for a rather expensive mineral supplement called “Cell Food”. It contains 78 ionic/colloidal trace elements and minerals combined with 44 enzymes, 17 amino acids, dissolved oxygen and all suspended in a solution of Deuterium Sulfate. It comes with a book explaining the biochemical activities.

I am sorry to hear about people losing loved ones. So I mention these things that give me hope of continued fine health.

Regards,

David Merrill.

4 of 8