3 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 29 October 2004 04:53 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

No Mark, I am not part of any Pharmaceutical company. We’re simply positioning our selves to start clinical trials and compassion trials with the amazing Cantron also known as Cancell and Entelev.

Posted: 11 November 2004 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Cancell™ like products, Cantron and Protocel, are safe alternative cancer treatments which have successfully treated people and animals for a wide array of diseases for more than thirty years without dangerous side effects. Not only is Cantron anti-cancer, it is also strongly anti-viral and the most powerful antioxidant ever tested. Cantron is highly recommended for those suffering with cancer.

On web pages for Cantron you may see “Cancell” used interchangeably with “Cantron” in places where both Cantron and Protocel are discussed. Cantron and Protocel:

Other Diseases, AIDS, Herpes…
Cantron has been effective against viruses including AIDS, Herpes (see below), Chronic Fatigue syndrome, lupus, endimetriosis, Crohn’ disease, fibromyalgia, almost all auto-immune disease, and has some success treating: ALS (Lou Gehrig’ disease), Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson’, Alzheimer’, Leukemia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Scleroderma. Information about these diseases and Cantron will be added as I continue my research. I don’t have any more information on the above diseases that don’t have a link, please contact HOPE for more information.
AIDS

The mechanism that that occurs when Cantron is given to an AIDS patient is that Cantron breaks down the cell that the virus has invaded. At that point the virus has lost its protection again allowing the bodies immune system to attack the virus. This results in an initial increase in viral count when the Cantron treatments start. There are not actually more viruses, they are just more detectable due to the removal of this protective layer. For more informationor or to take Cantron for AIDS, go to the Cantron Protocols for AIDS*.   

Posted: 13 November 2004 06:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-07-29

Dear Maria,
My mother in law has exactly the same type of cancer you describe.
I was in Cuba last August and since then she is taking escozul together with chemo…
If you want feel free to contact me in .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) .
Regards
George

Posted: 15 November 2004 05:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

To all - I just received the following e-mail statement from Dr Noel Padron In Havana, Cuba. He’ an oncology researcher testing products along side with Vice Director Dr. Lorenzo Anasagasti for use in fighting cancer. This is done at the Oncology Research Institute, Vedado - Havana, Cuba  

Maxwell:
Iīve heard about escozul, but this product doesnīt has antitumoural activity. Dr Anasagasti has made at Oncology and Radiobiology Institute many tests to evaluate the activity of Escozul in several tumor cell lines, the activity was zero. Anyway, many Cubans are using this poison to “cure”
cancer, people not doctors have been producing free this “drug” and giving to the patients suffering from cancer. Many of them affirm be cured of cancer, I donīt beleive this, I prefer to trust in the tests we did at Oncology and Radiobiology Institute here in Havana, Cuba.
Best regards, Noel.

Dr. Noel Padron’ e-mail address is: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) should you want to confirm the the above statement…..Maxwell  

Posted: 15 November 2004 06:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Mark, Don’t shoot the messenger! This info was relayed to me via Dr. Padron in Havana and his source of information was from the vice director of AntiTumorial Product Research. They do clinical studies and compassion trials using product like Cancell, Cantron or even Escuzol. Compassion trials is where they give products with a track record to patients having less than three months to live. Escuzol may have qualified for “Compassion Trials”. Again, the vice directors research gave the poison “Escuzol” no merrit because he tested it and claims it did nothing. The Instute Pedro Kouri is one many research institures such a Cenic, The Molecular Biological Institute and The Ozone Research Center all located in Playal in Havana. Go there you will see. I’m not going to get into a spitting contest with you buy your information not complete! 

Please don’t be hostil in approaching the Cuban oncology researchers that are claining “Escuzol” is worthless. The same was done to Entelev/Cancell here in the US. But this was done only out of greed to protect the American Drug Cartels’ ability to sell drugs to the medical profession for huge PROFITS! If Escuzol has any real medical use Cuban medicine will know! This is a matter for Cuban medicine to determine.
Maxwell

Posted: 16 November 2004 02:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Hi Kostas from down-under/Australia
I appreciate your comments on Cancell/Cantron. Your father would benefit using it. Gary Godin at (305) 628-0981 can drop you a supply. It would be interesting to see how well it works with Escozul. If you start using the Cantron I seriously recommend using it with Paw Paw developed by Dr. Jerry McLaughlin. The MLM named Natures Sunshine offers it here in the US and you may be able to get it in Australia. Paw Paw isn’t being offered in Brazil through Nature’ Sunshine so it may be limited in distribution. Paw Paw, pernounced Pau Pau is extremely effective in fighting and destroying cancer especially when used with Cantron. I had a Russian physcist measure the energy wave patterns for Dr. Mclaughlin and the results were unbelieveable how well it fights and destroys cancer. These same tests were also conducted by three other scientests/MD’ and the results were exactly the same. Paw Paw is extremely effective in treating cancer. I might recommeny you also have your father treated with the Quantum QXCI/SCIO energy medical device. This device will put your father through approx 9,000 test to very easily detect what is really going on in his system and it will also inversely treat the conditions it discovers using frequence modulations. I have seen this work on so many people. Getting next to the Quantum QXCI/SCIO will make you a “devotee” to energy medicine. Practitioners her in the US charge about
$150 first hour diagnostic. which is extremely worth it, and another $150 treatment. You’ll have to get on the internet and search the Quantum QXCI to see for your self how amazing this technology is. Just type in QXCI as a search word and sit back and adventure into energy medicine in its finest. If you want a practitioner I can source one for you. Also, if you need a medical professional such as a licensed MD using the QXCI I can also source one for you. This is very serious energy medicine approaching all diseases and much more. Sincerely
Maxwell      

Posted: 16 November 2004 05:26 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

This is fresh in 2 minutes ago from Dr. Padron in Havana

Hi Maxwell:
Thereīs a big battle in our country about escozul. IPK institute is in charge
of research about infectious diseases not in cancer, they, and nobody here,
have tumor cell lines to prove if this poison is effective or not, so
they canīt affirm nothing. I know that we, our researchers, need to isolate
a pure and homogenous concentrations of the components of this product in
order to do reliable antitumoural activity tests in the future. We did tests
with the previous formula (formula that people are selling now) in several
tumor cell lines without demonstration of effect in these cell lines. The
Cuban Biotechnology Center is doing many experiments, in this moment, to
obtain an improved escozul formula, so we have, first of all, to wait and
afterwards to begin again with the tests at oncology and radiobiology
institute.
We donīt need fanaticals, we have to trust in science as a way to obtain
results in order to improve the quality of life of people suffering with cancer.
We donīt have here entreprises that control everything, our best
purpose is achieve a high level of health services.

Best regards, Noel - Havana Cuba

Posted: 16 November 2004 05:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Mark - you could contact Dr. Bill Nelson directly in Budapest, Hungary. I think he has a thing or two or three zillion to point out to you. Many physicians are using the Quantun QXCI ans the New SCIO today. The new SCIO sells for $18,000 US. I’ll have have you discusss this awkard information you have about this new Quantum technology with the doc directly. You could even talk to medical practitioners, MD’ currently using it if you like. I’m concentrating my efforts on having clinical studies done on the device, the SCIO. Similiar the the Scenar in many ways, this device is in the begining stages of future energy medicine. Again, the same is Scenar and Acuscen which was developed by the former Soviet Space Agency for cosmonauts to use during their long stays in space. The Scenar was designed replaced the sometimes badly needed MD. The Scenar and Acuscen are absolutely devine energy medical technologies as is the QXCI and its newest version, the SCIO. Two gentlemen in Santa Barbara together with a couple in Toronto have developed the magic formula looping this technology (QXCI + SCIO) together with Dr. Wilhelm Reich’ “energy before time and energy after time” discoveries.           

Posted: 16 November 2004 06:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

“The IPK institute is charged of research about infectious diseases not in cancer” - Dr. Noel Padron, Oncology

Mark - It appears you’re headed to the wrong institute in Havana concerning Escozul in relation to cancer research. As Dr. Noel Padron at the National Institute of Oncology and Radiobiology pointed out in his statement below the IPF is for infectious diseases not cancer. Concerning this issue, you should contact Dr. Lorenzo Anasagasti at the research institute directly. His telephone number is: (537) 55 25 86.  You can reach Dr. Noel Padron at the same number. When you arrive you reach Noel at at home at 203 8281. There’ one extra number but it still works. If you should go there and use a taxi, the institute is in the district known as “Vedado”. Ask for the “National Instituto de Oncologia y Radiobiologia” im Vadado. This building may be under construction but you’ll have access to the two researchers. You could possibly get involved in a progran qualifying Escozul clinically via the institute.
Maxwell

Posted: 16 November 2004 07:11 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Mark - a zillion is a comical term with no harm in it’ meaning.

You should not make a negative statement about something you know nothing about. You refered to the Quantum QXCI/SCIO as “dangerous”. Please talk to medical practitioners using the device. This will clear up any of your concerns.

You were also rather forward and insistant on believing Escozul is being tested for its use in treating cancer at the I.P.K. in Havana and it is not. This place is only for infectious diseases not cancer. I very kindly went to my sources in Cuban medicine to guide you to the actual Oncology Research Institute - the place that deals with anything and everything in relation to treating cancer.

One other thing - Cantron/Cancell is also an energy formula which works on the body’ electrical system using, among other things, frequencies. The National Cancer Institute did test on Cancell in ‘90 and ‘91. Cancell worked so well they immediately stopped the tests! All 58 forms of cancer had immediate negative cell growth. This was inverto testing. This happened two years in a row !! Then they reported to the public it as “inactive”. The NCI lied ! These test results are available should you desire a copy. Maxwell  

Posted: 16 November 2004 07:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Someone here is tell me that Mr. Stephen Barett M.D is the “quack” that calls himself the infamous “Quack Buster”.

He’ refered to as the Keno King. He’a a proponent of using Kemo which kills 95% of the users after two years. According to a research paper done at USC, 65% of the kemo users die immediately; 30% die with in two years as a result of the damage to the body it causes, and 5% survive…This is what Mr. Stephen Barett M.D and the very greedy drug industry supports.  Amazing 5% remain living after two years. These are facts!!!!!!!!  This is the Cancer industry for profit.       

Posted: 17 November 2004 01:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Lemos family - I only wanted Mark and everyone else to know that Escozul was not considered of any use by the Cuban Oncology Research Institute in Havana. My personal friend works in doing research and testing products like Escozul and Cantron. Releasing his statement was only to convey to you what they discovered at the institute. However, even though an institution goes against recommending a product and others say it really works, I tend to follow the others declairing its success to the point I can objectively disapprove the claims claims made. Cancell was a very good example. The FDA,AMA and others stated that Cancell was worthless. But too many have used it to get rid of many of their serious medical problems especially cancer. As I investigated the negative claimms and also checked out the FDA and AMA I discovered the AMA and FDA were up to their same old dirty tricks supressing something that really worked. Escozul could be the same. It could even be as potent as Cancell/Cantron. The two could even work very well together as does Paw Paw and Cancell/Cantron. This is yet to be discovereed. Actually, could try all three together in the same course of treatment. I could have the energy wave patterns checked out by three seperate scientests through an associate dealing in energy medicine. This may be the way to very easily start scientifically qualifying Escozuls’ possible potent potential in fighting cancer. Maxwell          

Posted: 17 November 2004 01:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Kostas - Cancell has been tested on 58 different forms of cancer and all cancer had immediate negative cell growth. This is an NCI fact of record on all the 58 forms of cancer tested - even agressive cancers. Contact the NCI or go to: “The Cancell Home Page”. The NCI records are probably there. Cancell has a long track record of success. Also, if you read my earlier statements, I Don’T Sell It! The Cantron/Cancell is on my web site for a later date. The web site is not currently commercially active. My objective is doing clinical trials on the Cantron form of Cancell. I have personall witnessed how unique this formulation is, which was a product of Dr. Tony Bell through the Sheridan group at the time.     

Another thing too, it’ very interesting two institutions in Havana are not aware of what the other is doing. I have sent the forum the response from Dr. Padron, verbatum, exactly as it came in. According to “The Source” i.e. Dr Noel, his institute is the only outfit in Havana licensed to qualify products. Perhaps someone other institute is also doing studies, so what! This is a matter for Dr. Padron in Havana to clear up not me. I don’t really care! Now that Dr. Noel knows the institute in question, I’m sure he’ll look into it. But again, so what! And, even if I.P.K. infectous disease institute has a side project with Escozul and the vice director of oncology at the research institute doesn’t know about it - again, and again, and again, so what! It doesn’t matter to me who is doing what and so kindly leave it at that.

Posted: 17 November 2004 01:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

To All: An extremely good source to B17 is through the seeds of the fruit of the Loquot tree. According to an MD DO. PhD I knew the seeds produce 200x more B17 than apricot seed pits.  The trees, origionally from Asia, now grow all over the world.

I was told after you dry the seeds DO NOT soak them in water. Use the seeds immediately as they come out of the fruit or after they’ve been dried.   

Posted: 17 November 2004 07:46 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Lemos family - Escozul is not my concern but very interesting and should be seriously considered as a possible application being so many claimed to have used it with success. However, Dr. Noel wants scientific proof as any good scientist would. He stated they have already run test on Escozul and it shows that there was no indication that it had any value as a treatment for cancer. This is what Dr. Noel conveyed in his direct communications to me. You should consult with the source not the messenger.

In regards to you statment about Cancell, I could care less about anyone saying anything negative about Cancell. Ignorance is bliss, but I know the facts and the individuals
involved in bringing it to where it now is.

Sharpen your wit! Cures do not make money for the drug companies. Cancer is a big money making industry. If you didn’t have lots of people making lots of money on cancer, as they are now, this huge money making industry would could not survive. Medicine in the US is very nicely designed for profit. Possible cures for disease types like cancer and AIDS that threaten the profit margins of such a nicely designed huge money making medical industry are kept away like the plague! The are money facts!

Again, Dr. Noel stated that I.P.K. is not doing along with o not the place for doing research on escozul. Again, Noel stated I.P.K. is an institute for studying infectous diseases and not for oncology research. Mark was insistant that it is the place. Well, who cares! It’ good someone is possibly doing something to confirm that escozul can help in fighting cancer. And, who cares where it’ being done as long as it’  done in an objective scientific manner by qualified research professionals. 

Maxwell

3 of 8