2 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 06 August 2004 02:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2004-08-03

Guys, does anyone know anything about an alternative medicine called Bio-Bac and/or Enzi-Bio? check [url=http://www.escozul.com/reportajes.html]http://www.escozul.com/reportajes.html[/url] & [url=http://www.boards3.melodysoft.com]http://www.boards3.melodysoft.com[/url] If you speak spanish, so much the better!
Let us Know!
Regards

Posted: 06 August 2004 03:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

I cannot get through to Cuba, the machine keeps telling me ‘the number you are calling does not exist, please require the catalog information. Th nr. I dial from Greece is   0053 537 6422063 & 0053 537 6495748. Am I dialing something wrong? Please tell me!
Thank you a lot!

Posted: 06 August 2004 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Costas, I replied, thanx a lot!
By the way, is the nr correct? I need to contact with Cuba and arrange with someone who speaks spanish.
Thank you !

Posted: 10 August 2004 12:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Dear Mark,
I tried to contact you many ways but I do not know why it was impossible. Anyway, I am planning a trip to Havana on 30 August. Will I have chances to find anything then? Can you suggest a contact I can call and ask about my mother’ heart disease, the medication she is taking and to what extend they affect the therapy? Should she take chemotherapy at the same time with e. and her cardiological drugs?
Thank you Mark in advance,
Mary

Posted: 10 August 2004 06:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-07-29

Hi Mark,

I have finally a response from Mr Ovies and I will be in Havana on the 14th of August (anybody else from the forum travelling from Greece ???)

I will stay until the 21st of August,
If you will be there it would be great to meet you.
You can drop me a line in .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) to make arrangements…
Thanks again for your help.
Best Regards
George

Posted: 17 August 2004 10:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

ΠΑΙΔΙΑ, ΤΕΛΙΚΑ ΚΑΝΕΙ ΤΑΥΤΟΧΡΟΝΑ ΜΕ ΧΗΜΕΙΟΘΕΡΑΠΕΙΕΣ Ή ΟΧΙ? ΦΕΥΓΕΙ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΣΤΙΣ ΤΡΙΑΝΤΑ ΤΟΥ ΜΗΝΑ?

Posted: 20 August 2004 10:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Posted: 21 September 2004 02:21 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2004-09-21

To Nikoletta:

You wrote: “I found also Bordier in Qunatanamo…” How did you find him? There was much speculation lately about his lab having been closed; I e-mailed Dr. Vivian about a month ago, but never got a response.

So, is the lab still operational? What is their e-mail address? Phone?

I will appreciate any info on it.

Thanks.

Alex Molochnikov

Posted: 25 September 2004 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2004-09-25

Dear Mark,
My father in law has just been diagnosticated with liver metastasis, he had surgery last monday and right now he is recovering from it.

I’ve been doing some research on this matter and I found all this info on Escozul, which I find very promissing even though I know it doesn’t work the same way on everyone. I have some general questions that I would highly appreciate if you can give me some answers, thank you in advance

1- Do we need to go to Cuba or Escozul can be sent by DHL?
we live in Peru (south america)

2- In case we have to go there does my father in law needs to go or can we take all mis medical records with us so that the doctors can take a look at them and order the right treatment for him?

3- I know every person must have a different treatment, but let’ say on average how many pills, shots or sprays a person takes, is it a monthly treatment, daily, etc

4- Do you know were I can find some statistics on the use of Escozul? (english or spanish doesn’t matter)

5- How much does it costs? I read in terapiasmetabolicas.com that the doctors will give Escozul for free? sounds too good to be true

Thank you again, and you are doing a great job

Claudia

Posted: 26 September 2004 12:51 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-09-25

Dear Mark,
Thanks a million for taking time to answer all my questions, I have one more question.
Can you tell me how it works when you arrive to La Habana? Can we get Escozul there or do we have to contact someone?
thanks again
Claudia

Posted: 28 September 2004 12:40 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-09-25

Dear Mark,
Thank you very much for all the information, I was wondering if by chance you know someone in Peru being tretated with E at the moment?

And if you can give me detailed list of what kind of medical records do we need to take in order to give Dr. Monzon a much clearer idea of what the situation is?
Thank you in advance Mark
Claudia

Posted: 05 October 2004 07:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2004-10-05

Dear Forum,
does anybody know if Escozul in its original form (undiluted) has any particular color or smell?
I am trying to confirm it because I didn’t get it directly from Cuba but somebody brought it for me.
The medicine that he brought me in an undiluted form had no color and no particular smell which makes me suspicious.
Thank you for your help in advance.
May the medicine be the cure.

Posted: 21 October 2004 10:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2004-10-21

To all readers of the Escozul Forum,
It has come to my attention through an e-mail from Mark Melkonian that an article has appeared somewhere on the internet about our Company Escorpion Azul S.A. out of Panama.  I want to say to all readers that this article is far from accurate and we are in the midst of establishing a fair policy to serve all people sick with Cancer who want to have the Escozul sent directly to them in their respective countries. 
Let me take this opportunity to introduce Escorpion Azul S.A. to all of you out there. Escorpion Azul S.A. operating out of Panama City, Panama is a Panamanian Corporation with very honorable intentions of marketing and distributing Escozul to foreigners in an affordable and professional manner.  The associates of this Corporation have invested and will invest thousands of dollars to help Labiofam and the Instituto Pedro Kouri fulfill its mandate to uncover the secrets of Escozul.  This could be a long process, but we hope and believe, that with our financial aid, our Cuban colleagues will be able to speed up their work and with positive results in proving Escozul to have antitumoral properties, eventually synthesize the Escozul and make it available to the world at very affordable prices.  This is our first and most important objective.
In the meantime we can be reached at [url=http://www.escorpionazul.com]http://www.escorpionazul.com[/url] and although we are forced to charge for our services, we will not refuse anyone coming to us for help because of lack of funds! 
Our mandate is to service North, Central and the Latin America’, but anyone contacting us from Europe and other parts of the world will be treated as equally and respectfully as anyone else.  I would like to inform you that we have a Clinic opened in Panama City to serve anyone interested to come to Panama for treatment.  We have a Conventional Medical Doctor on Staff whose specialty is Internal Medicine and who also believes in Alternative Therapies.  He is scheduled to go to Cuba in the next few weeks for full training of how to administer the Escozul and learn first hand through the Doctors and researchers at Labiofam and the Instituto Pedro Kouri of the history and the present completed studies on Escozul.
We are also aware that the Escozul doses and concentration is something that must be properly discussed with Labiofam.  We have full intentions of prescribing the Escozul Orally, Nasal and by Aerosol application as well.  Dr. Abelardo Saldana, who will be the physician on staff at our Clinic here in Panama will be very aware of all these prescription doses.
To all our friends out there rest easy and relax, we are here to help not to worsen the situation.
Sincerely,

Ruben D. Tribaldos
General Director
[url=http://www.Escorpionazul.com]http://www.Escorpionazul.com[/url]
Escorpion Azul S.A.

Posted: 26 October 2004 11:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2004-10-21

Dear Roberto,

I am very sorry for your Brother’ illness, I will like to help you with your needs. We have been granted with the only Legal Representation for ESCOZUL for the USA among other places.
Please try to contact us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) and I am sure we can guide you all the way and get your brother very soon into the ESCOZUL treatment.
One thing for Sure is that with our Help, you are going to receive The Best Escozul, Produced in Cuba, with the higest hygienic conditions. Do not forget that through us you will get the only LEGAL ESCOZUL available in the Island.
If you decide you want to travel to the Island, we can also guide you.
Please feel free to contact us, remember we are here to Stay and most important TO HELP!!!

Kindest regards,

Ruben Tribaldos
General Director
Escorpion Azul S.A.
[url=http://www.escorpionazul.com]http://www.escorpionazul.com[/url]

Posted: 28 October 2004 03:37 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-09-28

Dear Mrs.Penny Lemos,
Im Juan Pablo Sunkel from Spain. My brother in law has a GBM, as your son in law. You know what that means. Please, tell how you did for your son in law getting better. Mr.Mark Melkonian has informed me very good and very detailed about how to get it and who to contact (again dear Mark, thank you very very much), but I want to know how was the treatment with a person that has had the same as my brother in law.
Please, can you write an e-mail to my adress, .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) , telling me these things. It will be very helpful and I will be very grateful if you do it. Thank you very much in advance.

2 of 8