8 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 07 January 2006 09:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Total Posts:  49
Joined  2004-10-29

To the publisher - try this link showing the various models of the SCENAR. Also do a web search…..Max

http://www.rxnaturalproducts.com/059005.html

Posted: 08 January 2006 08:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2004-09-21

To Maxwell: I have a benefit of reading/writing Russian. I read some references on the Russian sites dedicated to SCENAR. According to them, all that can be expected from SCENAR treatment of cancer patients is a short-term improvement of quality of life. Here is the link: http://www.scenarlet.h1.ru/index.htm
It is specifically stated on the site that SCENAR cannot serve as a substitute to the “traditional” methodologies of cancer treatment, and trying to use it as a replacement is likely to lead to the death of the patient.
Now, for the record, could you answer the following question:
Do you have a commercial interest (affiliation, share etc.) in companies using/promoting Ozone or Cantron therapy?

Posted: 08 January 2006 10:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Thanks Alex - That linked site’ in Russian. I’ll send the link to the Russian trainer in Canada and have her go through it. She’ only one of two qualified Scenar trainers in North America. She did state that the Scenar should not be applied directly to a tumor because it could excite the juvenile cancer cells. The Russian Scenar developer, Dr. Kararev, would know the cancer-Scenar subject more than anyone. His latest model the 735Ag works with stem cell rejuvenation among other things, but at a hefty 4K+ USD price tag. In relation to what it does, I was told it’ very under valued. 

What is the purpose of your question? If you tell me what the purpose is I can answer it more accurately.

Posted: 08 January 2006 10:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-09-21

The purpose of my question should be quite transparent: your incessant attacks against escozul, coupled with obtrusive promotion of unknown and totally unproved methods of cancer treatment strongly suggest that your are a snake-oil peddler with vested interest in “products” that target people in despair. You can refer my comments regarding SCENAR to anyone you choose; it makes no difference to me. I can get the info from the original source, and need no interpretation of it.

If there was a slightest chance of any of these “products” to have even marginal effect on cancer, there would be an abundance of studies and reports on the subject. As it stands, though, the only way for you and your likes to explain away the lack of independent proof of efficiency is to invoke the conspiracy theory: the medical mafia doesn’t want to lose billions in grant money to deliver the long-awaited, and already discovered, solution to the needy patients.

You had a perfect chance to come clean on this by giving a straight answer to my question; instead, you chose to evade it - this pretty much speaks for itself.

Posted: 09 January 2006 12:01 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Snake oil Alex? - well,  we know who you are. Sounds like you steped on a cobra.

Look at the NCI test results on Cancell sometime and educate yourself and still call it snake oil. Do a little research sometime.

Ozone therapy is Snake Oil? Ya, sure

Mild Silver Protein is snake oil? Ya, sure

And the Scenar makes snake oil? Ya sure Alex, a special bru

It amazes me where these die-hards come from with their head still in the sand. 

No need to reply Alex - There’ no contest here. Take care

Max

Don’t bother with replying - put yourself to good use helping others without the intent of making profit. 

Posted: 09 January 2006 12:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-09-21

Given that you continue to evade the main question: do you have a commercial interest in what you advocate? - all your ramblings about the “no intent of making profit” ring hollow - as if I were the one to advocate ANY threatment.

You keep throwing in the array of “methodologies” that collectively amount to nothing more than XXI-century quackery, designed to defraud people in despair - yet have no guts to answer a straight and simple question. What are you afraid of?

I’ve been watching your escapades on this forum for about a year now. Escozul may or may not be an effective treatment for cancer - but people advocating it, and even those who provide it, - do this on purely humanitarian grounds. Is your beloved Ozone free? Or perhaps the little contraption called SCENAR? Oh no, wait - I forgot, it sells at a bargain price of 4K - a special brew indeed.

You are quite arrogant in assuming that I am responding to you, even though I appear to address you in my posts. I am trying to alert other participants of this forum, many of whom are in dire straights, of the lurking con artists seeking pray. Cobras, if you will.

Your angry response proves that now there will be one less cobra waiting for them. Good!

Posted: 09 January 2006 01:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
30 to 49 posts
RankRankRank
Joined  2004-10-29

Let it go Alex and be nice….

Posted: 09 January 2006 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Gentlemen,

Thank-you Alex for your input.  Max, I also want to thank-you for your input.  However, let me remind both of you that this forum has been set up for the benefit of those seeking answers and help to their illness and this forum has proven to be of exceptional benefit to many. 

Although Escozul is not a “Proven” Anti-Carcinogenic Agent at this point in time, there are those Medical Professionals in Cuba that are currently working on proving this very fact!  I have been there many times over the last few years and plan another trip to Havana in 2 weeks time.  Again I will be meeting with the proper authorities concerning Escozul and will report to this Forum my findings directly from Cuba.  I plan to meet with Labiofam S.A. as well as others involved in the Clinical Trials presently taking place at the I.P.K. (Instituto Pedro Kouri) in Havana. Hopefully I will have some interesting information to share with all of you!

Again, thank-you to all who have participated in debating and contributing to this forum. 

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 09 January 2006 05:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

To All Escozul Readers,

I will be going to Cuba on the 21st of January and would be happy to meet anyone of you down there during my stay. 

I will be at the Comodoro Hotel from the 21st to the 28th of January and if anyone of you plan to be down there during this time pls. call my hotel ask for the room of Mr. Melkonian.  Leave a message if I am not there and plan to come to the hotel and join me for a coffee where we can talk and discuss how best I can be of assistance.  As well for those who are not going down there I invite you to email me during this period and I will do my best to check my emails everyday and try to answer everyone who writes to me.  My email address for those who do not have it is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)  As the Internet service in Cuba is still running on 56k modems, pls. be patient as their systems work awfully slow.

Again, if I can be of assistance to anyone pls. do not hesitate to contact me, whether here on the Escozul Forum or at my email address.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Forum

Posted: 05 February 2006 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Readers of the Escozul Forum,

I have recently come back from Havana, Cuba and promised to report on my findings.  Unfortunately, time went by so quickly and in Cuba time is not managed as it is in our country.  Therefore you cannot accomplish the same amount of work in the same period of time as you can in Europe or North America.

Having said that I am happy to report that I have met with Mr. Stefan Ovies as well as Dr. Alfredo Vera Estarada, both from Labiofam.  We discussed many things related to the Escozul Project and as they both mentioned, certain things cannot be discussed until the termination of the Clinical studies of Escozul at the I.P.K.  Complicating matters has been the death of Misael Bordier the discoverer of Escozul.

As per the suggestion of our friend Maxwell, I was not able to go to visit some of the “Converntional Dr.‘s” in Havana that he recommend I meet,  as time was a factor as well as my belief and direction of being on the positive side of Escozul.  With all due respect Maxwell, you wanted me to visit with Conventional Dr.‘s that are of the belief that Escozul is worthless and quite honestly I am not interested in pursuing this avenue until such a time that the I.P.K. (Instituto Pedro Kouri) informs me and the world, that Escozul has failed the Clinical studies.

Getting back to my encounter with Stefan Ovies and Dr. Vera, I am happy to report the following:  The Clinical study continues slowly but consistently at the I.P.K.  The first two stages of the study have been successful.  What does this mean you may ask?  Let me explain as it was explained to me by Dr. Vera.  The first stage of Clinical Testing was done in Vitro under strict lab conditions at the I.P.K. and properly recorded in the event that this information will have to be published in respected International Medical Journals.  What this means, is that Cancerous cells are cultured in a Petrie dish and then, under strict laboratory conditions Escozul is introduced into this Petrie Dish.  The Cancer cells were destroyed by the Escozul!!!  This is in fact what has taken place at the I.P.K.  This took place about 18 months ago.  The second stage, was culturing malignant tumours in 200 mice.  According to the Dr. they were all Breast Cancers that were cultured in these mice.  Of the 200 mice 100 were given a placebo and the other 100 were given Escozul.  The 100 given the placebo all died.  Of the 100 that were given Escozul over 50% survived and went into total remission.  The breast cancer disappeared!!!  So now they are in the third stage of testing which is on humans.  This apparently has just begun and several hundred people with solid tumours are being tested.  Some being given a placebo and others on Escozul….no other treatment is being given.  The Dr. was vague in his information of this as this is the critical stage and all information will be very Confidential until the final report comes out!

Dr. Vera has informed me that they need to raise some money in order to complete the testing more efficiently and more quickly, funding is always a problem in Cuba.  So in the name of Science and Humanity I am asking for contributions made to Labiofam and specifically the testing of Escozul.  This money will go directly to this project to buy certain chemicals and equipment needed to pursue this project. There will be no “Administrative Costs” as we have in N.A. or Europe.  100% of the money will go directly to the project.  I have never asked for any contributions to this project before and am taking the liberty of asking for it now because I believe that there are “SECRETS” yet to be uncovered in the study of Escozul. I do believe that Escozul can be a positive force in treating Cancer.

I do not know if anyone out there would be interested in contributing whatever amount that can be afforded and how we can go about this.  Maybe the Publisher has some ideas on how we may collect the money and transfer it to Labiofam for this project.  I know for sure that it will have to be done through Canada as it would be impossible for it to be done through the U.S.  because of the embargo,  and maybe this is an unrealistic goal, so I openly ask all readers of this journal to post their comments on what they believe we can do or if we should do anything!  I would be interested to know the general feeling out there from many people if possible on raising some money for this noble cause!!!

I promise to keep you posted on further developments.  I plan to go back to Cuba towards the first weeks of March.

Thanking all in advance for your time, interest and attention regarding Escozul.

Sincerely,

Mark Melkonian
Moderator Escozul Journal

Posted: 09 February 2006 03:57 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

We have closed all open Escozul forums in order to consolidate questions and information into this new forum http://havanajournal.com/forums/viewthread/385/ .

Please update your bookmarks.

Also, if you wish to stay informed about Escozul, go to that link and register or login at the Havana Journal and post “Keep me informed” into that forum.

You do not have to post your email, we will have it in our database.

Rob

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 07 January 2009 11:13 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

New information posted from someone who just got back from Labiofam

http://havanajournal.com/forums/viewthread/1020/

Signature 

Cuba consulting services