1 of 8
New Escozul Forum Launched
Posted: 02 June 2004 03:07 AM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

FORUM NOTES:

- THE TEXT IN THIS BOX IS THE STARTER TREAD AND STAYS IN PLACE AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE

- NEWEST POSTS APPEAR JUST UNDER THIS POST

- 10,000 CHARACTER LIMIT TO EACH POST

- PLEASE DON’T SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY MORE THAN ONCE. WE SEE EVERY ONE.

We have been getting so many emails requesting more information about Escozul that we wanted to start a separate forum and information page.

Mark Melkonian has agreed to be the moderator of our new forum and we are proud to welcome him to the Havana Journal.

He has answered hundreds of requests for information and he will use this forum to keep people posted about the developments in Cuba regarding Escozul research, development, production and distribution.

Also, Mesothelioma cancer and Mesothelioma attorney information.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 17 July 2004 10:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Thanks again to Mark Melkonian and many others who have contributed to this Escozul forum.

A couple housekeeping notes:

1. We expanded the maximum number of characters allowed in these posts from 5000 to 10,000.

2. Posts are now sorted so the newest ones are at the top of the page and the oldest at the bottom. No more scrolling to the bottom of the page to find the newest post.

3. Posts are sorted 20 per page so the pages will be shorter and load quicker.

4. The Havana Journal is a Massachusetts based corporation for those of you who thought that we are based in Cuba.

Now…

Check out these relevant news stories about the United States based company CancerVax that has received US permission to work with the Cuban biotechnology industry.

CancerVax and Cuban biotech deal allowed by US

and this one

CancerVax story from Granma.cu - First Cuban-U.S. cooperation agreement for production of anti-cancer vaccines

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 18 July 2004 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Escozul is not mentioned but I imagine CancerVax is or soon will be aware of it.

Here is the press release with scientific details of the deal.

Perhaps Stephan Ovies would have a comment?

http://havanajournal.com/culture_comments/2018_0_3_0_C/

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 23 July 2004 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2004-07-23

Dear Mark:

I am a new member of the escozul forum. First of all I want to congratulete you for the wonderful job you’re doing, providing updated information on the Escozul medicine.
In my case, my wife was diagnosticated with breast cancer 4 years ago. Last year ( July 2003) metastatic cancer was found in her liver, lungs and pelvis. She has undergone chemiotherapy treatment since July 2003 until last week.
This process has been painful and the results have not been good , so we have decided to stop the chemiotherapy and look for alternative medicines. Since last week I have been reading about Escozul and I would like to try giving it to my wife. Actually what I am looking for is something that may improve her quality of life.
Therefore, I was wondering if you may help me by guiding me on how to reach the persons (Dr.Gomez) whom I have to talk to, in order to acquire Escozul at Labiofam, and what information I have to provide them about my wife’ medical record. If it is necessary I would be glad to go to Cuba (my home country is El Salvador, Central America).
In addition, I would appreciate if you let me know if Escozul is available again at Labiofam.

Thank you in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Rafael

Posted: 26 July 2004 01:30 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2004-07-26

Hello
Please How I could know if escozul is suitable cure for ovarian cancer or for what type of cancer is recommented??? Does anyone use it for ovarian cancer??? Have I call in Cuba to the doctors in Labiofam to imform me about it or I have to go there even for asking a question??? Who is the first contact we have to do for medical imformations???
Thanks in advance.
Good luck to all!!!
——————————-
Εχει χρησιμοποιηθεί το escozul για καρκινο ωοθηκων από κάποια ασθενή??? Πως ξέρουμε για ποιους καρκίνους ταιριάζει??? Μας δίνουν κάποιες πρωτες πληροφορίες τηλεφωνικά ή πρέπει να πάμε εκεί??? Με ποιον πρέπει να ξεκινήσουμε την επικοινωνία για ιατρικές πληροφορίες???
Ευχαριστώ πολύ!
Καλή Τύχη!!!

Posted: 29 July 2004 08:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2004-07-29

HI everyone.
I am new to this forum. I am planning a trip to Havana, departing from Athens on August 15th.
Is anyone of you have any new - very new information on where is easier to get Escozul?
Is there any chance I will do this trip with no result, bacuse I heard that the supply seems to be limited lately.
My plan is to try to get it from Quantanamo… Are they still working there ? Do they give enough for 6 months?
Any other useful information ? I mean any new development ?
Thanks to you all…

Posted: 30 July 2004 07:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-07-29

Dear Mark
Thank you for your answer.
I will try to get hold of Stefan Ovies and arrange prior my visit which will definetely be at least one week just to make sure I will obtain Escozul.
Can you tell me his phone number and I gues he speaks english?
And because you cannot easily get a line and actually have a quality connection with Havana, is email a good way to arrange this meeting with him? I am probably asking questions with obvious answers but since you know him and how the process goes, I am relying on your experience for help.
Do you think I will also have problem with Dr Monzon’ supply/availability? Because as I can understand, there is no way to communicate with him prior the meeting…
I really appreciate you help a lot !
best rgds,
George

Posted: 31 July 2004 05:14 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2004-07-29

Dear Mark,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I have already sent an email to Mr Ovies and waiting.
Dr Monzon and Guantanamo source are my alternatives.
I have all medical files and history of the patient translated to Spanish.
If everything goes well I will flight to Havana around on the 15th of August.
I will let you know and it will be great to meet you.
Thanks again for your kind help.
Best Regards
George

Posted: 03 August 2004 01:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2004-08-02

Dear Spiros
I tried to send you a message to your e-address but it returns. Could you please write to me at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Many Thanks
nikos

Posted: 04 August 2004 06:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2004-08-03

Dear Mark. My mom is suffering from ovarian cancer, has been operated last year and now she is facing problems with metastasis in intencides (entero) and has had 1 serious heart attack 12 years ago and 1 minor last Thursday. She takes a lot of medicines for her heart and stomach.She is very weak and doctors say she is not ready yet to take other chemotherapy. I really want to know if taking escozul will cause further problems in her heart. Doctors also say she has no chance of being alive for more than 6 months since the level is advanced. Does it work for such cases?I also would like to know who will be responsible with any side effects the patient will have, i.e. doctors do not believe/approve of this medicine so are we going to act like doctors? will anyone accept to give an x-ray and blood test to check how the medicine works? Must someone cut down on chemotherapies while taking escozul? And also, why the vast majority of people who visit Cuba and correspond through this page are greeks? !!!  Thank you in advance for any reply,
Mary

Posted: 05 August 2004 08:27 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Dear Mark,
I am very greatful for your prompt answer. You are a really sensitive and kind person and really want to meet you anyway! Of course I am interested of coming to Cuba, I want to do anything on earth for my mom. May I ask if you have faced a case with heart disease so far? Can you help me with contacting Dr. Gomez either by phone or via e-mail? Because as I had said before, I cannot afford a transatlantic trip just to find out that escozul will harm her heart or that ovarian cancer level III cannot be healed. My personal e-mail is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) Please let me know of anything you can tell me.
Thank you again,
Regards,
Mary

Posted: 05 August 2004 08:59 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 11 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Mao, easy for you to say!exeis paei? exeis akousei na exoun therapeftei? poios pairnei thn efthini gia ta apotelesmata? tha to paiksoume giatroi? To xereis oti to farmako gia ton karkino exei brethei apo farmakeftiki alla logo patentas prepei na perimenei 5-10 xronia? Gia onoma.

Posted: 05 August 2004 12:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 12 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Mark,
I am really sorry about the inconvenience I may have caused. I told Mao the same thing I told you, who takes responsibility of results and that we are no doctors.
Mao, thanx for your answer, i know how things are.
Visitor, thank you too, but as Mark earlier mentioned, it relieves pain, it embelishes the quality of life but no one knows yet if it is anti-tumor. Plus my mom’ parallel problem is her heart, will she be able to take it? I read earlier a case that a side-effect is faster heart beat. Mark?

Posted: 05 August 2004 12:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 13 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Please, anyone who wants to contact me, use my e-mail .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) I am virus-free, guarantee!!!

Posted: 05 August 2004 06:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 14 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Costas,
thanx for the valuable info held in these sites. ’ad but true’. I totally agree & support these theses.
PLEASE TELL ME IF ESCOZUL WILL NOT HARM CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASES AND I’LL BE THERE!!!
Please help me

Posted: 06 August 2004 05:58 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 15 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2004-08-03

Costas, can you contact me please through my e-mail? Please, I want to talk to you.
Thanx in advance

1 of 8