financial and love advice
Posted: 09 March 2012 07:18 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-03-09

I am a canadian woman who returned from Cuba in february. I met an amazing man there and we have continued to communicate with each other since I got home. I am planning to go back next year to see him again. I know he wants to get married but I am not rushing into anything right away. I am currently still married here in Canada although we are separated and getting a divorce soon. I am 16 years older than the man I met in Cuba. If I do decide to go through with a marriage with him, what kind of cost roughly is involved and what can I expect from immigration? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Posted: 13 March 2012 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2012-03-13

Kitty, It’s bad idea marry your boy in your situation. No nesesary to be wunderkind for undestand that your probability for happy marrige 0,00000000000000%
In your situation 1. Forget about marrige with this child . 2 .Say him,, Juan Carlos, I love you very much, but I neither marry you ,! If you want we continuer relation,if you can find somebody else, good luck,,. You return when you want , have fun ,that’s it .
Vladimir.

Posted: 15 March 2012 12:28 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2012-01-02

Hi Kitty

The worse thing you can do is to get married to this guy he will leave you when he gets to canada don,t fall for it.
Just get a prenup and it will be ok.
Take some time for yourself instead of getting married again you will find mister right.
I had allmost the same sort of stuff in cuba becarefull take care grtz gabriella

Posted: 19 March 2012 12:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2012-03-09

Thanks for the advice guys….like I said I appreciate any and all advice smile

Posted: 03 October 2012 04:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2012-10-02

Don’t make the mistake of marrying him, I did, he came to canada and he is gone now. I am now going thrugh heart break and trying to heal from being used and betrayed. I also know of about 6 other people in the same situation.