more opportunities….....
Posted: 10 October 2009 04:02 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  4
Joined  2009-09-28

Have at this time several good opportunities ,really more than I can do at this time.Im looking for a person who sincerely wants to do buisness in cuba,and the capital to do it.This is long term proposions.Construction supplies,computers,pampers, medical…...the list goes on.One can stand on the sidelines and wait for this embargo nonsense to go away,by that time they will be lined up along the malacon to get in.Serious inquiries are welcome,have no time for tire kickers…....regards,lyle

Posted: 11 October 2009 09:24 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Lyle,

Not sure what you are getting at here but please don’t solicit investors from this forum.

The Havana Journal does not endorse ANY investment opportunities in Cuba for Americans or any other people.

It’s one thing if you want to offer consulting services, that’s great but please don’t ask for investors in our Cuba forum.

Thank you.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 11 March 2010 06:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-03-11

Hello lyle berg
I am From California, I came here to visit cuba for one month. i am From IT professions,and i became fed up with 10 to 7 Job.So I want to fix my own business.and i am ready to invest also.So being the US Citizen can i do the business with you?

[ Edited: 11 March 2010 07:28 AM by vrchards ]
 Signature 

iedge

Posted: 26 September 2010 03:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2009-01-21

Lyle, hello, I see why you have an interest and want to get on board as fast as possible.

I have been to Cuba (Havana) several times in the last 10 years and have studied the foreign investment act extensively as well as consulted people looking to start a business there.

I have been lucky enough to find an attorney there that deals with the foreign investment act and has a lot of good connections to get through a lot of the red tape.

I would be happy to answer some basic questions if people have them on investing in cuba and how to get started.

I would publish more, but when I have done so I get a lot of negative replies stating that there is no business opp’s in Cuba, yet several companies are there with several more getting a foot hold in Cuba.

My favorite is Leisure Canada, website http://www.leisurecanada.com/index.htm

also, my website gives some basics as well, I believe Cuba is the last untouched place to make some serious money in a warm climate with a flight time of only a few hours from most major US cities with a great population that would be perfect for the coming tourist explosion.

Signature 

Mark Green
millionaireblueprints.scriptmania.com

Posted: 27 September 2010 06:04 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-09-28

drop me an e-mail to you directly…ok,lyle

‹‹ buisness in cuba      New member here ››