Some recent Cuba domain purchases and registrations
Posted: 29 June 2009 03:08 PM   [ Ignore ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

If you buy Cuba domains, there are plenty of good Cuba domains for sale in the secondary market, in the drop market or to be hand registered. Here is a list of my Cuba domain purchases, drop catches and hand registrations for recent days.

See my notes in parenthesis and feel free to leave your comments (good or bad) below.

CienfuegosJobs.com (Cienfuegos is a city and a province. Someday there will be job postings in Cuba. We are thinking of changing our CubaWork.com site to HavanaJobs.com)
HolguinJobs.com
IslaDeLaJuventudJobs.com
IsleOfYouthJobs.com
MarielJobs.com
MatanzasJobs.com
PinarDelRioJobs.com
VaraderoBeachJobs.com
VedadoJobs.com

Ciudad-De-La-Habana.com (Unwanted by the previous owner probably because of all the dashes but might work well in the search engines if/when we develop it.)

CubaAtlas.com (I bought a large Cuba atlas several years ago showing all sorts of maps and a variety of data. This atlas will be online some day.)

CubaGayTravel.com (Just a matter of time… for all of us.)

CubanRum.com (Very happy with the acquisition in the secondary market. We will continue to develop it.)

EastHavanaCuba.com (aka Habana del Este. I see HUGE potential for this area of Havana… someday.)
EastHavanaRealEstate.com
HabanaDelEsteCuba.com

HavanaCosmeticSurgeon.com
HavanaCosmeticSurgeons.com
HavanaPlasticSurgeon.com
HavanaPlasticSurgeons.com (Many Canadians and Europeans are traveling to Cuba for cosmetic surgery now.)

HavanaRealEstateDirectory.com (You think?! Hand reg for $8)

HavanaSportFishing.com (Not to be confused with HavanaSportFishingCharters.com owned by Charlie Sims of Hawaii who refuses to take down or proprietary logo design from his numerous sites so he’s gets his domain mentioned here.

HealthcareInCuba.com (Now points to our newly redesigned CubaMed.com site.

HousesForRentInCuba.com
HousesForRentInHavana.com (casas particulares)

HousesForSaleInCuba.com
HousesForSaleInHavana.com (For our CubaRealty.com site)
LandInHavana.com

MarianaoCuba.com
MarianaoHabana.com
MarianaoHavana.com
MarianaoLaHabana.com (Marianao is a beautiful area of Havana)

Quivican.com (a municipality of Havana)

SantaLuciaResorts.com (Santa Lucia in Camaguey, GREAT beach!)

TrinidadCasaParticular.com (Plenty of casas particulares in Trinidad)

VaraderoRealEstateDirectory.com
VaraderoRealEstateForSale.com
VaraderoRealEstateGuide.com
VaraderoRealEstateListings.com
VaraderoVacationGuide.com
VaraderoVacationHomes.com (Cost less than $50 per year to own all these Varadero domains. Not a bad investment?)

If you have any Cuba related domains for sale, be sure to use that Contact Us link at the bottom of this page grin

Signature 

Cuba consulting services