2 of 2
Penthouse Condo for Sale in Havana, Cuba
Posted: 17 August 2009 08:48 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2008-03-27

Holy mackeral…what a scammer.  This guy knows someone with something for sale?  LOL!  Just where shall I send the check for the deposit…Nigeria?

I tell you what, I’ll make an offer right now:  Two bottles of Tylenol, a case of sardines and a Florida Marlins baseball cap for the condo.  Do we have a deal?

Posted: 07 September 2009 12:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2009-01-21

Hello, most of my postings are in the Business Section and if you would like more information based on my opinions and time in Cuba feel free.  Anyways, Cuban govt. allows purchase of Real Estate to foreign nationals that have interests/ partnerships w/ the govt. in business.  They have has real estate available off and on over the years and I have spoken to a few that have both purchased and sold property that have been involved w/ Sheraton Hotels.  I look towards purchasing or renting a condo mysef in the next 4 or 5 years and will be looking into it further in November when making a trip to Havana.  This will be my 15th trip since 2000 and I am continuing to learn as I go.

Signature 

Mark Green
millionaireblueprints.scriptmania.com

Posted: 08 April 2010 12:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  13
Joined  2010-02-26
Maybel - 03 June 2009 08:26 PM

does anyone know if the Carbonera area is currently accessible beach area for cubans? i have friends who live in havana that are sure all their water shore access is limited to the Malecon in downtown havana.

There are two options here: either you or your “friends” are liars…
In calle 13 you can catch a bus which says: “Playas del Este” which as you can translate will take you to the beaches that are east from Havana. As everyone knows, there is little sand on the Havana whereabouts but there is some near Alamar, then the beaches of east and later on near the Matanzas region, some are even bio reserves all open to everybody, and with almost no tourists, I say almost because you may find them…But even without sand you shoul check the surfers to see the 3 main spots, west, west in the Malecon and sometimes east of the bay…
There are no beaches closed to Cubans. There is a fee payed on the Varadero peninsula so you can keep odd businesses away from the tourist resorts that have their own. ( like you will never have a license to sell fruit, in front of the supermarket, anywhere in the world.)
And you guys should stop making plans about a “future” government, like people would want a change… Since 1976, this has been their direction of vote, none of the government oppositors were even elected to the National Assembly. And on April’s 25th you will see that none will, and even some of them are candidates this year as well. Like every elections until today.
So, if no one wants them. Why should this system change and how?? Or are you thinking about invading the country and impose your ideas ( that have sent the whole world into a financial crisis, by the way…) to the entire population??
Let them be.
And if you want to go to Cuba, just embrace the system and live with it. If you don’t want it…DON’T GO. LET THEM BE!!!

Posted: 23 April 2012 07:58 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2012-04-23

I was just wondering what government opponent was ever allowed to be a candidate.

2 of 2