I need my birth certificate from Cuba
Posted: 20 April 2009 03:38 PM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-04-20

Does anyone know how to obtain another copy of your birth certificate?  I was born in Cuba but am now an american citizen.  I need a copy to obtain a federal job.

Posted: 20 April 2009 04:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

If you send me your name, birthdate and place I can forward it onto a woman I know who gets birth certificates from Cuba. She will contact you directly with more information.

As you can imagine, it is a very manual process to get a birth certificate out of Cuba.

rob at havanajournal.com

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 22 April 2009 09:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2009-02-17

i want to make a marriage certificate in cuba
i am living in greece

Posted: 22 April 2009 10:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

make a marriage certificate? You mean get married in Cuba or get a copy of a marriage certificate from Cuba?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 22 April 2009 10:22 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2009-02-17

get a copy of a marriage certificate from Cuba
in registro de civil
plaza de revolucion

Posted: 22 April 2009 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Same advice as above then. Send me the info rob at havanajournal.com and I will forward to a woman who does this and she will contact you directly.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 31 May 2009 09:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-05-31
OctavioGranados - 20 April 2009 03:38 PM

Does anyone know how to obtain another copy of your birth certificate?  I was born in Cuba but am now an american citizen.  I need a copy to obtain a federal job.

I need to get my birth certificate from cuba. I was born in Havana Cuba March 25, 1979. An came to the Unitred States in 1980 with my family an dont have a birth certificate. Which I need to have to get all my paper work. I’m getting married. An I dont got a I.d. I lost my social security card. An cant get another one with out it. They want it translated into english. I was only one at time my family an I got sent here. An all i have is my I-94 form. I’m needing to get my permanent resisident card an I.d.. And with out my birth certificate I cant get either of then. Please let me know if I can get my birth certificate. 

Thanks for your concern,

Lester M. Quintana

my phone number is (601)590-0766

(Please get back to me on this its very important)

(If you can please get back to me in this matter as soon as possible I would gladly apperciate it)