Recent research on Escozul cancer treatment from Cuba
Posted: 01 March 2009 12:38 AM   [ Ignore ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-03-01

Hi,

Please read the post made by skmccg on January 10th 2007.

I made a lot of research. And i do agree with him/her.

ITS A BIG SCAM !!!  Check the e-mails, they are either @hotmails or @gmails. The telephones are not from hospital or offices, but home telephones. Try to send an e-mail for the @cenial.inf.cu AND NOBODY WILL ANSWER YOU. Simply ´cause IT DOES NOT EXIST.  The cenil.inf.cu is for the Cuban University, but NO ONE THERE knows anyone related to escozul.

The names involved are Niudis, Lilian Rodriguez, Neiza, Fernando Puentes, Carlos Diaz. Mark Melkonian must be involved too, as he supports 3 production centers, while only Labiofam is supposed to be licensed.  There is a small chance of people using real names for scams, but ALL the telephones given create a circle, which leads you back where you started.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL, AS YOU MIGHT BE RECEIVING A PLACEBO, IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR VISIT TO CUBA, a country desperately in neeed of money.

Do you know who runs Labiofam ??  CASTRO´S NEPHEW !!!

So, i will trust traditional medicine and keep going thru Radio and Chemiotherapy.

Eventually, I will die, but i will not give my hard-earned money to some bastards looking to finance a country.

I already wrote a will and it is in my lawyer´s hands.

I will close all issues i have, so when my time comes, i will have nothing to fear of.

I will enjoy the time i ´ve left here, accepting the reality as is, blaming no one for my illness.

God bless us all.

Please comment.

[ Edited: 27 February 2011 08:51 PM by publisher ]

Posted: 01 March 2009 09:45 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

You are going to have to be more specific with your research if you are going to make claims like that.

I have known Mark Melkonian for years and have no reason to doubt him at all. Of course I encourage people to research unproven holistic cancer treatments but since Mark has helped many people find Escozul and you have only posted twice here, I will have to side with Mark.

Also, it has been said MANY times that you must go directly to Labiofam to get Escozul. I may not be a big fan of the Cuban government but they don’t need to deceive people and entice them with a fake cancer treatment just to get them to travel to Cuba.

Also, Cubans don’t answer email much from my experience.

So, in order for your comments to have any validity, you are going to have to

cenial.inf.cu email is valid

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 01 March 2009 11:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-03-01

Hi.

Please go to http://www.escozul-cancer.com  There you will find more info about escozul.  As you will see, escozul is not sold and the only authorized development facility location is not revealed. Although you will find out there are some more “production centers” which claim to have the escozul, asking for money if you want to “rush” your order ( I got those mails and requests via telephone calls). So, Mark is either misinformed or involved in the scam.

Some people talk about Ave. Independencia km. 16 1/2 Boyeros, Santiago de las Vegas. La Habana, Cuba BUT ANYONE ASKED for the credentials of those people ?? Has anyone toured around the facility ?? How can always be product on stock??

The blue scorpion venom is not easily retrieved. If the animal is stressed, that´s enough to void the venom extracted. Is not that easy and NOTHING in this life is for free. Not even freedom itself.

Believing or not is up to you.  I did what i had to do by posting this comments.

Health to All.

Posted: 01 March 2009 11:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Are you associated with escozul-cancer.com?

What’s wrong with the information that’s here? Why are we all wrong and you are right?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 01 March 2009 11:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-03-01

No sir. I´m only related to my family.

Not related to any goverment, religion, mafia, anything.

I´m really dissapointed. I trusted on many websites and “doctors”.

Thats why i´m sharing my first hand experience. Nothing else.

Posted: 02 March 2009 07:17 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 5 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Dear Lucas,

You are entitled to your opinion and I have no problem with any of your comments.  And in the free society in which we live I do encourage debate as it brings to light different angles and different thoughts for all to contemplate.  I do however take exception to your accusations that I am involved in a scam of sorts.  I also do not belong to any organizantion, government, religion or mafia as you put it !!!  I have assisted people all over the world with pertinent information over the years.  In recent years I have abstained from offering such information because I no longer travel regularly to this island country as I did in the past and have not met with anyone from Labiofam in years.  One of the reason I did get out is because people such as yourself have started to associate me with many people who jumped on the bandwagon several years ago to take advantage of people wantinig escozul.  As with anyone my integrity is prescious and I would not compromise it for anyone!!!  And as the Publisher of this Forum can tell you these last two Posts in the last two days are the first I have submitted in more than 2 or 3 years !!!

So I encourage you to comment but pls. be careful who you accuse of what!!!

Once more thing Lucas,  if you are dying as you say why dont you go down to Labiofam S.A. and meet with the people there and pick up some Escozul for yourself, what do you have to lose?  And one thing I do agree with you on is that Nothing is Free as you declare.  It will cost you the price of a ticket and a place to stay for 2 or 3 days.  That will cost you less than $1000.00 as you say nothing is for free !!!

Lucas good luck and I do wish you that, dont give up buddy, life is prescious !!!

Sincerely,

Mark

Posted: 02 March 2009 09:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 6 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Mark,

Thanks for replying. I know many people have jumped on the escozul bandwagon but I and the Escozul forum readers know that you were the first and most helpful person to ever contribute to this forum so please, continue assisting people when you can.

We can debate the benefits of Escozul but let’s not question Mark’s integrity.

Thank you Mark.

(Just for the record to Escozul forum readers… Mark has volunteered his time to this forum and to helping people for many years now. I have no personal or professional ties to Mark and he is not doing this as my friend or business partner or anything like that. He is graciously volunteering his time because he is knowledgeable and passionate about the benefits of Escozul.)

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 02 March 2009 08:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 7 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-03-01

Dear All,

Mark, do not take this personal. I can see you noticed all what i´m talking about some years ago, that´s why you decided to stay away for a while.

That would put us both on the same team.

I´ll go deeper on the telephones, mails and adresses.  I´ll even plan a trip to Cuba, once i have an adress i can trust into. I´m not too far from that point.

Let´s make a deal, you help me with pictures, adresses, telephones and names and i´ll find out whats really going on over there. Whatever i find, i´ll post that here, giving credit to whomever deserves it. So far, i talked to 4 different people claiming to be Niudis,  two of them asked me for money. In the end, i´ll found out who is the good one. AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW.

I think thats the best way to provide the people on this forum with real and helpful info. We will be ble to create a list of harmful names, places, e-mails, etc
BY THEN, PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE TO BE GUESSING OR JEOPARDIZING ANY MONEY OR HOPE. And that´s what i´m looking for.

I WILL NOT ASK ANYONE FOR MONEY OR DONATIONS !!!

Are you with me ??

Posted: 02 March 2009 08:42 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 8 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Lucas,

You said

“Mark Melkonian must be involved too, as he supports 3 production centers, while only Labiofam is supposed to be licensed.  There is a small chance of people using real names for scams, but ALL the telephones given create a circle, which leads you back where you started.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL, AS YOU MIGHT BE RECEIVING A PLACEBO, IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR VISIT TO CUBA, a country desperately in neeed of money.”

Maybe an apology is in order before you go trying to forge a partnership?

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 03 March 2009 12:26 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 9 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Hi Lucas,

Let me explain myself and maybe this will answer a few questions.  When I was pulled into the Escozul project I was actively producing Textile Garments in Cuba and importing them to Canada, which in this country is perfectly legal.  I was going back and forth several times a year to check my production of garments in many of the factories that exist there.  A friend of mine told me about Escozul and asked me to find out more about it on my next trip to Cuba.  One of my colleagues in Cuba working in the Textile sector happens to have a father who is one of the top Neuro surgeons in that country.  So I asked my friend to look into it for me (as I knew nothing about it) and he found 3 sources who were producing Escozul at the time.  The first and discoverer of Escozul was Misael Bordier, who was located in Guantanamo at the South East end of Cuba, the second was Monzon who had his daughter treated by Escozul as she was diagnosed with Cancer at an early age and apparently was cured by Escozul as is their claim and is now produicing it and distributing it free of charge, well that was the last I knew approx. 4 yrs ago.  The third was Labiofam S.A. which was located in Havana. 

In the beginning, I did not know which one was the better supplier as I was not an expert in this field so I just let everyone on the Journal know that there were three sources who were actively producing it in Cuba.  Let me add that I never became an expert in this field and just helped people that contacted me through this Journal find this alternative therapy.  As time went on and as I was mostly in Havana, I made contact with Labiofam S.A. and they received me graciously every time and I met with several of the people involved and they explained me why they produced a better product.  I always passed on this information to the members of this Forum as the Publisher can attest to. 

There were very few people involved at the beginning, but then once “Word of Mouth” took over it was not long before many people from all over the planet started to ask about it.  Now there are two reasons :- 1) If conventional medicine in the treatment of Cancer was so effective no one would be looking at Escozul, so we know that the opposite is true and the masses are just looking for some alternative solution to the traditional Chemo and radiation therapy that often do more harm than good!!! 2) With any new treatment that shows promise many will start to jump on the bandwagon.  Well suddenly everyone was interested and soon there were all kinds of people offering Escozul for a price outside of Cuba and all claimed to have an exclusivity with Labiofam S.A. or Misael Bordier.  But every time I went there (Labiofam)  and asked them straight to their faces if they had made any deals with anyone the response was always negative.  So it was obvious to me that many people were trying to take advantage of the situation and at this point I no longer wanted to be involved when there were so many offering this treatment.  So I decided to get out and in the last 4 years have had absolutely no contact with anyone regarding Escozul, although I still get emails asking me where and how to get it.  My response is always the same :- Labiofam S.A. in Havana.  I advise evereyone to expect to stay one week, because 4 years ago Labiofam did not always have supply !!!  The sooner you made contact with them at Labiofam and the longer you stayed increased your chances of getting the Escozul. I know of many who went there and were not able to get the Escozul from Labiofam S.A. cuz of short supply and then went to Monzon which is about 1 1/2 hours outside Havana and the town name escapes me the moment, or to Bordier in Guantanamo, people were just desperate.

Now maybe things have changed at Labiofam and they have a good supply, but as you said Lucas and you are right on this, is that the Scorpion must be milked properly in order to get a good effective venom out of it and these were the kinds of information that was passed onto me from Labiofam S.A. that convinced me that they were the only ones who knew exactly what they were doing. Furthermore Labiofam is funded by the Government and all is very hygenically controlled in the environment where they do the milking and then flitering of the venom.  Now pls. remember this is information dating back 4 years ago and I dont know what has transpired since and for this reason I dont want to pass on false information.

As for having addresses, names and telephone numbers I wouild gladly hand them over to you but as I said I have not been in touch with anyone there concerning Escozul in 4 years hence could not help you. You mention the name Niudis, this name is new to me as I have not ever heard this name before.  Who is this person connected to?  Is it a man or a woman? Sounds like a womans name and if you are referring to Niurys Monzon then that is someone I have met back then. She is the daughter of Carlos Monzon who went to Misael Bordier to get the Esczoul that cured his daughter.  Is this who you are talking about?

I wish I could be of more help but honest to God I dont have any information you have requested. 

So I want just to express my opinion and suggestion to you Lucas and that is, if you are truly infected with this disease and it is terminal, what the hell you waiting for to get the Escozul???  Fight for your life Lucas, it is a gift and not to be abandoned so easily just because the Medical profession says your days are numbered!!! They are not God, remember this and maybe this is why HE has brought you to this forum in order for you to seek treatment. 

Good Luck and I hope you decide to fight your disease!!!

Mark

Posted: 03 March 2009 08:02 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 10 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Mark,

Thank you again for your contributions to humanity and to the readers of the Havana Journal.

I think you have thoroughly explained your background and current knowledge of escozul. All you can do is direct people to Labiofam and let them make their own decisions.

Good luck with your current ventures.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services