5 of 9
Here is Info to Get Escozul from Labiofam Cuba
Posted: 10 December 2009 09:57 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 61 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-01-09

It´s a scam! Nobody sends escozul from Labiofam to anywhere else. You should go directly to Labiofam to get it. Do not let these people fool you and take money from you.

Posted: 28 December 2009 04:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 62 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-12-28

I am making the trip in 2 weeks. I am stage 4 breast cancer. I will update apon my return.

Posted: 04 January 2010 04:25 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 63 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-01-04
willow - 28 December 2009 04:32 PM

I am making the trip in 2 weeks. I am stage 4 breast cancer. I will update apon my return.

where are you traveling from

Posted: 05 January 2010 09:52 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 64 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-12-28

I am traveling from canada

Posted: 17 January 2010 09:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 65 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-01-17

I live in Canada and I came from Havana on January 12th, and I decided to share with you my situation and experience.
My English is not good, but I hope you understand all the main and important subjects of the information.  I had read mostly a valuable information in the post of “Pancho 10”, there is not much to add, but is important to compact some information that was been write for others members and also my experience with all related to Escozul.
As a background information my brother in law was diagnosed with lung cancer on November 2009, after diagnosis he had received chemotherapy and it did not work, instead it spread to many parts of his body, and the bones…in just a month his situation escalated to worse situation.  Doctors told him that nothing more could be done….they gave him only a month to live.  Until this point his situation was “not eating, not sleeping good, morphine every 2 hours, not talking, unavailable to walk or sit on bed.
I decided to go to Havana based in the information of this forum, I went to Labiofam on Monday morning, Dr. Maria Isabel Bermudez attended me.  You could need a thermo if you going to pick up the medication, or maybe you will not need, it depend of your case.  In my case they gave both, the one you put into the thermo and homeopathic.  My brother in law need some drops under the tongue (homeopathic), also they gave the one in the thermo to mix with water and take oral and aerosol form.
The telephone of Dr. Bermudez is:  International code+53 (Cuba area code)+7(Havana code)+684 9661
Also I have the direction of the house I stayed in Havana,  which is close to Labofam and the owner of the house could take you there and wait for you, also it is close to airport. 
Yosvani Morales
Calle 229 A e/200 y 206 #20031ddd
Fontanar, Boyeros, Ciudad Havana.  Cuba
TEL:  537 645 3269

*I started to gave escozul to my brother in law on Tuesday night,  Thursday he started to change. 30 hours after start to take escozul he started to talk, eat, sleeping better, asking for morphine every 6 hours (before was every 2 hours).  Today is the fifth days since he started to take the medication, he is eating a lot, talking a lot, walking a little, started to take Tylenol instead of morphine and he said he is fine.  He said he feel different,  stronger….and he look more healthy, with color on his skin.  (Doctor told me escozul will take effect after 12 days, but he started to improve almost the next day since he started).
Wednesday he is going to chemotherapy, we will see…I hope this medication could extend his life. Sometimes science do not have the last word.

Posted: 18 January 2010 06:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 66 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-12-28

I just got back yesterday. I have to say that I was very scared that when I got there the clinic would not be there ect. Everything is as people have said. Saw a lady dr that spole beautiful english. I am starting the meds today. i am so happy that your brother is feeling better. Please keep me posted. Where in Canada are you as I have to get more in May/June so maybe we can help each other out.

Posted: 18 January 2010 10:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 67 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17
willow - 18 January 2010 06:49 AM

I just got back yesterday. I have to say that I was very scared that when I got there the clinic would not be there ect. Everything is as people have said. Saw a lady dr that spole beautiful english. I am starting the meds today. i am so happy that your brother is feeling better. Please keep me posted. Where in Canada are you as I have to get more in May/June so maybe we can help each other out.

I am glad you back, I know it will help.

I live in Toronto, and we should make a trip in the end of March.  I notice escozul has expired date on the label, they told me it do not any chemical ingredients and expire in 3 months, but for some reason the expired date concide with our next trip. 

T think share cost with you or another member could be great.  Where do you live in Canada?

Posted: 18 January 2010 05:53 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 68 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-12-28

I live in Brampton and need to go back at the end of May or start of June. I am going to start tonight and will let you know. Hope your brother is feeling better. God bless

Posted: 22 January 2010 09:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 69 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2010-01-22

Hello I wanted to thank you all for the detailed info you have posted! I’m planning a trip to Cuba, next week, to get some Escozul for my brother, who has been diagnosed with Lymphoma.  I will also post the details of my trip once I get back.  Thanks again for all the help and hope that my trip can help others too.  Health to all wink

[ Edited: 22 January 2010 09:37 AM by HOPE ]

Posted: 24 January 2010 01:03 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 70 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17

My brother in law is doing very good, he had a new sesion of chimoterapy and he did not have much unwanted side effects, but now my sister is worried if he died and they find in the autopsy any traces of escozul….It is crazy, I told her that it is alternative medication and he could record his decision to take with the doctor….he did, but Dr. told him that he did not recomment escozul because was not approbed for the FDA and was not in research in Canada.  It is increible they do not give him, but they are talking about the FDA.

I am worried because I am sure escozul is improving his life, he is getting stronger, eating, walking, talking a lot, plus he did not have much side effect with the last sesion of chemoterapy, if he do not continue with alternative forms of medication, he will died soon.

Posted: 24 January 2010 08:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 71 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-01-24

melancolia,
Thank you for posting the details on how to get escozul and about how your brother in law is doing.  My brother, who lives in Spain, is also looking for an alternative for his wife.  She has been battling cancer for the last 3 years; although the “traditional” meds have been working to an extent, they haven’t prevented the spread to other parts of her body.  Thanks to the information you posted about Labofam my brother was able to talk to the contact you mentioned and they’ve already given him instructions on how to obtain Escozul.  His dilemma now is how effective this medication really is; my sister in law is particularly skeptical.  I read in your last post that your brother in law is doing much better and this has given us hope; if she could speak to him it might help convince her.  I wonder if there is any way for my brother to contact you; his English is not so good.  Since you posted before that your English is not so good I wondered if your native language is Spanish.  That would make communication a lot easier for them.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

Posted: 24 January 2010 11:18 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 72 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17
rodri - 24 January 2010 08:41 PM

melancolia,
Thank you for posting the details on how to get escozul and about how your brother in law is doing.  My brother, who lives in Spain, is also looking for an alternative for his wife.  She has been battling cancer for the last 3 years; although the “traditional” meds have been working to an extent, they haven’t prevented the spread to other parts of her body.  Thanks to the information you posted about Labofam my brother was able to talk to the contact you mentioned and they’ve already given him instructions on how to obtain Escozul.  His dilemma now is how effective this medication really is; my sister in law is particularly skeptical.  I read in your last post that your brother in law is doing much better and this has given us hope; if she could speak to him it might help convince her.  I wonder if there is any way for my brother to contact you; his English is not so good.  Since you posted before that your English is not so good I wondered if your native language is Spanish.  That would make communication a lot easier for them.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

My native languaje is Spanish.  I had sent you replay to your email address

Posted: 26 January 2010 11:43 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 73 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-12-28

I have been taking Escozul for one week now and I thought I woudl just post how things are going first here is my back ground.
I am 45
I have stage 4 Breast cancer that has spread to my lungs
I have had all tummors removed - operations by MY choice
I have had chemo 4 rounds in 04, 19 in 07, and herceptin since 07 and 6 wekks of rad
Last tummor removed from lung in July 09
I have come to the thought I needed to look for other help.
Dr here is a little consurned but understands my thought. He has asked me to provide him with some info on treatment.
I have been battleing for 6 years family is supportive of me thinking outside the box.

As of now I feel fine I have not noticed any real change in me other than I have not had a headach since starting Escozul.
I will be having scans in Feb so I guess that will be the test all though I believe that I need more time to see if tummors stay away.
I believe that we dont know everything and no does our Drs. I really thought this through before doing it.
I also believe that if someone is dying that if taking this makes them feel better and gives them more time who would not do it.

I had a great time at the clinic Dr. Cruz, she is great spoke fluent english and told me the truth. She did not make a ton of promises although she was extremly positive. I have faith that this will help me…cure me I am not sure but help for SURE.

sincerly

Posted: 27 January 2010 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 74 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17
willow - 26 January 2010 11:43 AM

I have been taking Escozul for one week now and I thought I woudl just post how things are going first here is my back ground.
I am 45
I have stage 4 Breast cancer that has spread to my lungs
I have had all tummor removed - operations by MY choice
I have had chemo 4 rounds in 04, 19 in 07, and herceptin since 07 and 6 wekks of rad
Last tummor removed from lung in July 09
I have come to the thought I needed to look for other help.
Dr here is a little consurned but understands my thought. He has asked me to provide him with some info on treatment.
I have been battleing for 6 years family is supportive of me thinking outside the box.

As of now I feel fine I have not noticed any real change in me other than I have not had a headach since starting Escozul.
I will be having scans in Feb so I guess that will be the test all though I believe that I need more time to see if tummor stay away.
I believe that we dont know everything and no does our Drs. I really thought this through before doing it.
I also believe that if someone is dying that if taking this makes them feel better and gives them more time who would not do it.

I had a great time at the clinic Dr. Cruz, she is great spoke fluent english and told me the truth. She did not make a ton of promises although she was extremly positive. I have faith that this will help me…cure me I am not sure but help for SURE.

sincerly

Be positive, being positive and optimist will help your immune system.  I believe it will not cure you, but it will extend your life and the quality of it.

Good luck willow, and please keep posting your progress.

Posted: 28 January 2010 01:54 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 75 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-01-21

Hi everyone,
Can anyone share their experience on bringing escoazul back into the states, particularly Texas?  Does the lab give a prescription?  do they give forms to show customs?  any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

5 of 9