4 of 9
Here is Info to Get Escozul from Labiofam Cuba
Posted: 11 May 2009 02:15 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 46 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-02-16

Hi
I did send my medical report first, but they cannot reply. probably you should read Mark Melkonian explanation on this. Sorry, I’m writing in a hurry right now.

The new Escozul is a homeopathic medicine, no need to put on ice.

To the person from Rumania. You shouldn’t buy Escozul from any where. Labiofam gives it for free. I know you’ve to spend money on the trip or in mailing, that will be the price.

maybe tried to call them.

good luck.

Posted: 22 May 2009 11:06 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 47 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-05-02

Hi everyone,

I have a friend who got Escozul from Cuba this week - bring a container or something to keep the medicine cold - apparently they give again the version that has to be kept in the fridge. This friend collect 3 dozes for 3 people.  We did not send the medical history in advance, I only have it translated in spanish,,,, I will tell you more when I pick up Escozul this Sunday
God Bless you all

Posted: 19 June 2009 12:49 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 48 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

Marchela
Did your friend go to Labiofam in La Havana? Because there are others Laboratories Labiofam elsewhere in Cuba, like in Cienfuegos for example?
I wonder why they did not gave him/her the homeopathic version. Will be that related to the type of cancer? I am just curious.
The doze they gave me for 4 months has already ended, it lasted 3 months only. I’ve called the lab, but they told me if I cannot go right now, I should get a friend who will travel there soon to bring me the medicine. Apparently I have to continue to take it.
I will call again soon, to talk to the doctor to find out for how long I have to take it.
I have no more cancer, but there is always the risk of recurrence. I believe that Escozul can prevent a recurrence and metastasis.

thank you for the information shared as well. Liz

Posted: 20 June 2009 03:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 49 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-06-18

I am from Greece and i would like to know if escozul works on small cell lung cancel?????please if anyone knows about that…(sorry for my English).we are planning to travel to Cuba and get escozul.

Posted: 01 July 2009 05:29 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 50 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-07-01

Hi i tried calling the number specified in the post in this thread but i can get it to work…. what am i doing wrong?

011 53 683 3188 thats what i’m trying to dial, but i just get a busy signal after the first 8. Is there supposed to be an area code?

thanks

Posted: 28 July 2009 06:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 51 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

A Havana Journal member has just returned from Labiofam and has posted information about getting escozul directly from Labiofam.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 09 August 2009 10:24 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 52 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

sorry it’s being a long time I haven’t check the forum

labiofam tel:

011 537 683-3188

Dra. Bermudez

tel: 011 537 684 9661

in case someone else need it.

Posted: 14 August 2009 01:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 53 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-08-13

Hola Mi nombre es Thor estoy escribiendo esta carta de Sandiego California, de de leer todos sus testimonios. Me interesa. Necesito el number de telefono de labiofam y como marcar puesto que ya tengo un ( 53 683 3188 / 683 2151) pero cuando marco medicen que faltan numeros me interesa muchisimo. devido aque tengo un primo que tiene cancer y quisiera yebarlo a Cuba a tomar el trata . Apreciaria mucho que me mandaras toda la informacion que nesecito para hacer unacita y para adquirir el trata miento. Perdona escritura del mensage pero esque no tengo mucha practica enel teclado y enla computadora ,

Posted: 14 August 2009 08:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 54 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-08-14

Hello everyone.  I am new to this, but I’d be grateful if someone could help me.  I live in Greece and am trying to get some of this medicine.  Do you have to travel to Cuba to obtain it?  I mean, first, can anyone get it (if they provide medical records of the patient), and second, is it not possible to organise for it to be sent abroad?  Maybe a group of poeple from one country could cooperate in some way to recieve a quantity?  I’d be grateful for any information on these two questions

thanks guys!

Posted: 14 August 2009 02:20 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 55 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-08-14

Hi, I just come back from Cuba one week ago, I will answer any questions.
I live in USA. I went to Bahamas and than went to Cuba. But next time i will fly to Toronto and from Toronto to Cuba.
I had no problem in Cuba. If your have lung, esophageal CA you need a cooler with ice to take with you, for any other CA refrigeration not necessary.
I took a taxi from my hotel at 7:30 am to be at Labiofam at 8:00 am. No cameras on a Labiofam territory. You need your passport with you, you give security passport and she gives you a pass. Than at 9:00 am one of the doctors comes out and take not only you, bat all the people waited with you for that one hour, people which come after 9:00 am need to wait for more than a hour. I brought with me medical history which I paid in USA to be translated to Spanish, and I brought a gift with me for one of the doctors. Since you don’t know if you doctor going to be a male or female i bought a unisex gift (I bought a photo camera Olympus Stylus Tough-6000 Camera 10mp)
Doctor looked at the medical history and gave me 6 bottles (number of bottles has to do with what kind of CA you have) I put them in a cooler with ice. Doctor will give you a proscription with direction how and how often to take your medication. This proscription you will use for immigration as well, when you gonna tell them that you have medication in a cooler and show them your proscription papers.
They all know why people go to Cuba, so don’t worry about anything nobody will stop you for any questions.

Posted: 15 August 2009 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 56 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-08-14

Hello, are there any people in Greece (or even nearby countries) that might be interested in cooperating to send someone out to Cuba to collect doses for two or three people.  I’ve read that this system has worked in the past . . .  Mari25 might be interested . . .

Posted: 19 August 2009 04:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 57 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-08-19
sufi - 15 August 2009 08:06 AM

Hello, are there any people in Greece (or even nearby countries) that might be interested in cooperating to send someone out to Cuba to collect doses for two or three people.  I’ve read that this system has worked in the past . . .  Mari25 might be interested . . .

i’m also from greece (thessaloniki) and i need escozul for my mother can you contact me to find a wayto go to cuba?

Posted: 20 August 2009 05:51 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 58 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-08-14

Marygreece, maybe we can cooperate and reduce costs.  I’ll be in touch.  Anyone else in Greece?

Posted: 26 August 2009 01:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 59 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

hola Thor, recibiste este mensaje?

labiofam tel:

011 537 683-3188

Dra. Bermudez

tel: 011 537 684 9661

el codigo completo es 537 y ya sabes el 011 primero cuando es llamada internacional

suerte, cuentame si te comunicaste, vale?

Posted: 09 December 2009 04:38 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 60 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-12-09

I need help.  We have been trying to get escozul for my aunt that has pancreatic cancer stage 4.  From a forum, I got the email address (hotmail based) for a “doctor” that allegedly works at labiofam.  After I emailed him our medical files, he responded and said that they could treat my aunt, but that they would need to courrier the medicine to us and that it would cost $700 for 6 months.  They said that they would courrier to Mexico and that then we could pick up there.  They want us to western union them money before they send it.  I’m scared this is a scam and not really Labiofam.  Please advise- does Labiofam ship to Mexico via courrier so US folks can pick up in Mexico?  Also, the “doctor” replied very quickly to email and then referred us to his “finance” dept for payment.  the email for their finance department is .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).  is this real?

4 of 9