3 of 9
Here is Info to Get Escozul from Labiofam Cuba
Posted: 25 April 2009 12:35 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 31 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-02-16

FW: FDA Approves Spraying Meat with Viruses

yes and this is the FDA who approves cancer drugs from pharmaceutical companies and they are not able to research on natural (biological) medicines against cancer that have been proven by the people who use them to be more effective and without those tremendous side effects.
Liz

Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:40:00 -0700

Yeah, and meanwhile Health Canada is chasing pesky, unpatentable products like salves made of bees’ wax and herbs.
Rukshana

—- On Tue, 4/21/09, Tosh Suo <toshsuo@gmail.com> wrote:

The FDA says mercury in your mouth is good
  The FDA says foreign proteins, aluminum & formaldehyde in your vaccine is good
  The FDA says fluoride in your water is good
  The FDA says cancer causing nitrates/nitrites in your meat is good
  The FDA says that irradiating your food is good
  The FDA says mutated crops with toxins in their flesh is good
  ..and they also say that bacteria eating viruses on your meat is good!

FDA approves spraying meat with viruses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v89ndPWwDo0

Mmmmmmm yummy…genetically modified viruses in nitrite filled MSG packed hormone injected antibiotic filled processed meat-like product!

And in North America (and Japan) we have had the CLONED variety since 2008, even better!  Ohhh… But it all for OUR protection!

Posted: 25 April 2009 06:47 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 32 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

Please don’t post crap like this. This is an escozul forum, not a conspiracy theory forum.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 25 April 2009 07:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 33 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-25

Hello everyone.. i have very few information about Escozul from Labiofam in Cuba…  I am DESPERATE!! I live in Athens, Greece (Europe) and my mother was just 3 days ago diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer with metastasis in liver.. Does this free medicine from there can DO SOMETHING for my mother you think???? Please if anyone get this soon, let me know!!!!!!  Can she take this medicine without stopping the chemotherapy?

[ Edited: 25 April 2009 07:40 AM by Emmanuel73 ]

Posted: 25 April 2009 09:22 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 34 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

sorry administrator. I thought it was a forum about cancer.  Labelling as Conspiracy theory is questionable, Bush and the like used or use that words, in order to shut up people who questions them. In any case I understood. 

Emmanuel if you are able to go to La Habana, Cuba
the address here given by a participant in this forum, is where you have to go.  Otherwise you can call them, and I think they can send it to you.

The lab is called: Labiofam
Address: Ave. Independencia km. 16 1/2 Boyeros, Santiago de las Vegas
La Habana, Cuba
Tel: +53 683 3188 / 683 2151

The medicine has no cost. I was there the first week of March and they gave me 2 small bottles that the doctor said it will last for 4 months, and she told me I could take it together with the chemotherapy drugs. Escozul has no side effects, and does not interfere with other medication.

Fortunately for me, I don’t have to do chemotherapy, and I didn’t want to.

good luck and all the best.

Posted: 26 April 2009 06:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 35 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-25

Thank you so very much Liz for your immediate reply! I will do whatever it takes to take the medicine in my hands as soon as possible!

Emmanuel

Posted: 29 April 2009 03:34 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 36 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-04-29

Thank you all for this helpful information. I am trying to get escozul for my father and I do not speak Spanish if I call the number provided for Labiofam will I
be able to speak to someone who speaks English? Also, is there anyway I can get escozul without traviling to Cuba? Are there any traveling groups that I can
join? Also, I live in the U.S. do I needed any special permission to bring the medication across the border becasue I plan to travle to Cuba from Mexico?

Thank you

Elma

Posted: 29 April 2009 04:40 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 37 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-04-28

Hello Everyone. My mother has just been diagnosed with advanced cancer. The doctors are leaning towards pancreatic cancer, but we are still waiting for the final biopsy. Prior to all of this, we want to get all the information on Escozul from Labiofam.
Any references of individuals who have been on the treatment for sometime now would be much appreciated. Need to know the success rate and any other valuable feedback.
We would highly appreciate your feedback.

Posted: 05 May 2009 01:50 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 38 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2009-05-02

Hello Everyone,
Thank you so much for the useful information. I am planning a trip to Cuba within 2 weeks to get Escozul for my cousin who has a liposarcoma and for another friend. I have some questions though:
1. Has someone from Canada went to Labiofam - what do you tell the Canadian customs…they are pretty strict…
2.  How far is Labiofam from the airport - so I will know where to look for hotel…
3. Can I pick Escozul for more than one person - my family is in Europe and I want to help and get this medicine for more people- I have the medical history for them .
That is all for now. I will keep you updated about the trip.

[ Edited: 05 May 2009 03:03 PM by marchela ]

Posted: 05 May 2009 02:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 39 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-01-09

Hi: Labiofam is just 10-15 minutes away from the airport. You should get a place to stay near the airport, and then get a taxi or a “guagua” (bus)  to go to Labiofam… best of luck!

Posted: 05 May 2009 02:19 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 40 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-01-09

PS: and yes, you can ask escozul for two people…

Posted: 05 May 2009 03:17 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 41 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-05-02

Thanks Pipelo for the prompt response.
best regards

Posted: 06 May 2009 01:50 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 42 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

I went to Cuba from Canada.
I didn’t have any problems to enter the medicine into Canada. They haven’t even revised my purse. Though the guy at customs was a little tough but I just said I went for vacations.

The exit from Canada was more complicated, probably because this time I was travelling alone to Cuba.

Labiofam gives you 2 very small plastic bottles (is a homeopathic medicine) and a medical note that although is written in Spanish
people can see that is a medical paper.

Elma, for sure you will find people who speaks English, at the lab. I haven’t tried to call them myself, but someone in this forum has said that the lab sent her the medicine.

I’ve been only 2 months taking Escozul, so I’m not able to respond about the results, yet. Though I know from Biologists in Canada who are aware of the experiences of Cubans taking the medicine, that they have had good results.
I think it also depends on what kind of cancer one have.

Escozul is an analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anticancer medicine. I was taking it at the moment of my second surgery and I did recover pretty soon.  I was taking arnica too that is also good for recovery from surgery.
If you read about how precancerous cells profit of the inflammatory process in the body to turn into cancer, you will understand how Escozul might work against cancer.
this also has to do with the balance of Omega 3 and Omega 6 essential fatty acids, doctors say that in the traditional diet there is a balance of this two, but in the industrial (transformed) diet there is an imbalance of 25% of Omega 6 over omega 3 which creates the chronic inflammation that promotes the development of cancer.

A diet full of fruits and vegetables is very important to fight cancer, I guess you know all of this and I know this is a forum about Escozul, but I thought this information will help people looking for alternatives medicines.
There is a book written by 2 doctors from Montreal “Cooking with Foods that Fight Cancer” (Cuisiner avec les aliments contre le cancer) where they explain all about what I was trying to say here.

Hasta Pronto y mucha suerte.

Posted: 07 May 2009 10:49 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 43 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-05-02

Liz thanks for the useful info.
Did you send you medical results in advance -before your trip? I do have this email ‘labiofam@ceniai.inf.cu’, but no reply yet….
regards,

Posted: 08 May 2009 04:00 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 44 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-05-02

do they still give the Escozul that has to be kept in ice pack?????

Posted: 09 May 2009 08:18 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 45 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2009-05-09

Hello
I’m from Romania. It’s a country in eastern Europe.
Since it is a long way from my country to Cuba, and I don’t think I can do this trip, can anyone tell me if there is a way to buy Labiofam’s products in Europe, or have them sent to Romania?
Help me please. Thank you!

3 of 9