2 of 9
Here is Info to Get Escozul from Labiofam Cuba
Posted: 19 February 2009 10:45 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 16 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-02-16

Gracias.
You said it is better to send medical studies in advance. Is there an email address to send it?
I’m going there next week, I’m wonder if it’s too late to send them now.

I’m going to Miramar, it seems that is far from the Lab.

Posted: 20 February 2009 10:34 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 17 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  17
Joined  2009-01-09

This is the email address:

.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Best of luck!

Posted: 22 February 2009 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 18 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

gracias
very appreciated!

Posted: 01 March 2009 12:29 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 19 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-03-01

Hi,

Please read the post made by skmccg on January 10th 2007.

I made a lot of research. And i do agree with him/her.

ITS A BIG SCAM !!!  Check the e-mails, they are either @hotmails or @gmails. The telephones are not from hospital or offices, but home telephones. Try to send an e-mail for the @cenial.inf.cu AND NOBODY WILL ANSWER YOU. Simply ´cause IT DOES NOT EXIST.  The cenil.inf.cu is for the Cuban University, but NO ONE THERE knows anyone related to escozul.

The names involved are Niudis, Lilian Rodriguez, Neiza, Fernando Puentes, Carlos Diaz. Mark Melkonian must be involved too, as he supports 3 production centers, while only Labiofam is supposed to be licensed.  There is a small chance of people using real names for scams, but ALL the telephones given create a circle, which leads you back where you started.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL, AS YOU MIGHT BE RECEIVING A PLACEBO, IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR VISIT TO CUBA, a country desperately in neeed o fmoney.

Do you know who runs Labiofam ??  CASTRO´S NEPHEW !!!

So, i will trust traditional medicine and keep going thru Radio and Chemiotherapy.

Eventually, I will die, but i will not give my hard-earned money to some bastards looking to finance a country.

I already wrote a will and it is in my lawyer´s hands.

I will close all issues i have, so when my time comes, i will have nothing to fear of.

I will enjoy the time i ´ve left here, accepting the reality as is, blaming no one for my illness.

God bless us all.

Please comment.

Posted: 01 March 2009 09:46 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 20 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  992
Joined  2005-11-19

I posted this in the Recent Research thread too.

You are going to have to be more specific with your research if you are going to make claims like that.

I have known Mark Melkonian for years and have no reason to doubt him at all. Of course I encourage people to research unproven holistic cancer treatments but since Mark has helped many people find Escozul and you have only posted twice here, I will have to side with Mark.

Also, it has been said MANY times that you must go directly to Labiofam to get Escozul. I may not be a big fan of the Cuban government but they don’t need to deceive people and entice them with a fake cancer treatment just to get them to travel to Cuba.

Also, Cubans don’t answer email much from my experience.

So, in order for your comments to have any validity, you are going to have to

cenial.inf.cu email is valid

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 01 March 2009 03:27 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 21 ]
50+ posts ACTIVE MEMBER
RankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  61
Joined  2004-12-20

Hello All Viewers and participants of the Escozul Forum. 

I am Mark Melkonian, former Moderator of the Escozul Forum and am responding to some of the negative comments I have heard here in recent days.  Firstly I would like to say that I have not been involved in the Escozul Project for some years now and for that reason have no longer posted any articles or comments because I dont feel I have up to date information that would be relevant to those who are so badly in need of alternative therapy after they have been told by their conventional Dr.‘s to go home and die cuz there is nothing more Medical Science can do for them!!!  I do not subscribe to this type of medicine!!!  I believe we must fight for life till the end because Life is a Gift and every day, every hour, every minute and every second is prescious.  Unfortunately Medical science has made a big business out of Cancer treatment.  Pharmaceutical companies have made huge profits selling their drugs for Cancer treatment that have yielded poor results yet no one seems to criticize them, why??? 

Escozul is being offered by Labiofam free of charge to anyone who goes there to get it.  As a Canadian I am free to travel anywhere in the world including the “Evil” island of Cuba!!!  Now isnt that an hypocricy that I could write novels on.  “Those of you who have not sinned cast the first stone!!!”  We are all guilty of something arent we???  However, Escozul is a dervative of the Blue Scorpion indigenous to Cuba and as in Canada, the U.S., Israel and other developed countries, it is not uncommon to use the venom of serpants and other reptiles to make medicines!!! So what is so strange about using the venom of the Blue Scorpion to fight disease or in this case cancer.  I can tell you that I got involved because of witnessing what I saw Escozul do for a good friend of mine who was on his death bed, sent home to die by his Oncologist with absolutely no hope of suriving.  I saw that Escozul brought him back to his feet and he lived a normal life for several months until his Dr. convinced him that Escozul was not scientifically proven and that he should go back on Radiation therapy and Chemotherapy.  He listened and did not survive but a few months after going back for conventional treatment. 

After what I witnessed I decided to share this information on the Havana Journatl, the Escozul Forum did not exist at the time.  The Publsiher after seeing many of my postings contacted me to ask me whether I would like to be the moderator of a new Forum called the Escozul Forum which I agreed to do and helped many people obtain the Escozul from all walks of life.  It helped some and some other did not respond to its therapy postiviely.  Why? I dont know as I am not a physician and never pretended to be just someone who gives a damn about people in need and wanting to fight this horrific disease.  I can only say that if I was sick with Cancer and my Dr.‘s told me they could not help me with their arsenal of medicines to fight Cancer I would not hesitate to obtain Escozul and start using it immediately after my diagnoses along with Conventional therapy.  The only place I would obtain it from is Labiofam S.A. in Havana, Cuba and no where else !!!

When I first got involved I met with all the authorities of Labiofam S.A. including Fraga Castro the President of Labiofam and yes it is true that he is the Nephew of Fidel and Raoul and so what????  He gives away the Escozul “FREE OF CHARGE!!!”  to anyone who cares to go there and get it.  I can tell you that communications in Cuba are not up to our standards.  Internet is expensive and is still running on slow speed modems, so to get anything written and done on internet is expensive and time consuming and as employees they cannot spend their time responding to thousands of emails that they have been receiving no doubt!!!

So for the gentlemen who criticized the Cuban regime and called this a Scam this is his perogative, we all have a right to express our opinions and commentary.  However, I disagree with him and his analyses of the product and what it can do.  I have a letter somewhere in my files that was given to me by Labiofam and signed by Fraga Castro claiming that Escozul has the following properties:-  1) An anti-inflammatory, 2) An Anti-analgesic and 3) An anti-carcinogenic.  He has also told me and we are talking some 4-6 years ago that they found that Escozul had properties to combat Neurological disorder such as Parkinsons and others.  Now is this true?  I dont know but I wish some Medical experts from Canada, the U.S. and other countries would put aside their bi partisan politics and for the sake of Human kind check this OUT and once and for all get a clear idea of the efficacy of this natural, holistic treatment, find the active ingredient and if in fact it is Anti-carcinogenic, make the synthetic equivalent and mass market it to the millions who are so badly in need of a cure for this horrific disease!!!

I leave you all with this and encourage debate and hopefully one day we (the masses) may find a cure for this disease!!

God Bless you all!!

MarK Melkonian

Posted: 01 March 2009 04:16 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 22 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Mark,

Thank you for your commitment to help people.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 03 March 2009 08:06 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 23 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Please read Mark’s comments in another thread on the Escozul cancer treatment from Cuba.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 09 March 2009 07:55 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 24 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-02-16

Hi
I totally agree with Mark Melkonian and I thank you him for all of his work.
I just come back from Cuba, and I am so thank you to the doctors and to Cuban government to allow all of us to get this medication and to get hope in life.

I think we cannot talk about Cuba without going into politics. And I know there is a lot, lot of misconceptions, prejudices and anti-communism against Cuba. 50 years of US embargo and evil lies have done their work in too many people distorting their minds.

I love Cubans solidarity with everybody. Cuba doesn’t need to fall (and they won’t do) in tactics like those mentioned by Dying Lucas, because they get hundreds of tourists everyday and from everywhere. I have seen that in my trips over there, and this is the first time I went to pick up the medication because I’ve been diagnosed with cancer this last January.
Moreover, the doctors I’ve seen at Labiofam were very honest with me regarding my case, and I have a lot of faith in alternative medicine. I also know how much money the conventional pharmaceutical business make.

I feel sorry for those who cannot profits of this kind of alternative medications.

Thank you to all of the people who help others.
Liz

Posted: 13 March 2009 01:36 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 25 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-03-13

hola mi nombre es andrea soy nueva en el foro y no hablo ingles si ay alguien que me pueda ayudar a saber
algo sobre como hacer para obtener el escozul
sin necesidad de viajar ya que hace dos semanas tuve una bebe y estoy combaleciente mi mama esta muriendo en colombia y no hay los suficientes
fondos para hacer el viaje ya que esta enfermedad nos aquitado hasta el ultimo peso no se si habria una forma de hacer algo por favor ayudenme

Posted: 13 March 2009 01:47 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 26 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-03-13

hello my name is andrea im not speak inglish an sorry i want to now how get escozul whitout trip to cuba ai have a litle baby she born 2 wecks ego my mother is dyend
in colombia i havent any money this cancer leave whitout money so awant to now maibe is posible to call in cuba for some person to send to my this medicine

Posted: 13 March 2009 03:14 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 27 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-01-09

Andrea: envíame tu dirección de correo y veré en qué puedo ayudarte…

Posted: 16 March 2009 03:23 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 28 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  5
Joined  2009-01-07

Hi Presella,

The batch I received in January from Labiofam was the latest and “new” batch that did not need to be mixed with water or kept cold. The doctor indicated to take 5 drops (with a dropper) twice a day 12 hours apart, under the tongue. My father has mestatic stage 4 prostate cancer. A friend of the family also started taking the serum, byt the more concetrated batch, which needs to be kept caold, and she was told to take spoonfuls a few times a day. She has pancreatic cancer, so I imagine that her recommended dosage is much stronger. However, I am not sure the full reasoning behind it. I am due back in May for the next batch and will ask the doctor what the difference is between the two.

Some progress stats on my father’s PSA:

December 19, 2008: 20
January 9, 2009. Starts with Escozul
January 22: 18
February 15th: 15
March 13: waiting for result

The PSA has gone down 5 points in three months. We are hopeful. In addition, my dad is taking Prostasol another natural medicine I found and have read about. It can be purhcased on letstalkhealth.com. It is only for Prostate Cancer.

He feels good and though he has some lower back pain due to the mestasis to his pelvic bone, it is not as painful as before.

Pipelo: Your stats, please. grin

Posted: 16 March 2009 03:48 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 29 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRank
Joined  2005-11-19

Great information. Thanks for the update.

Many people find this information very useful.

Signature 

Cuba consulting services

Posted: 18 March 2009 12:52 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 30 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2009-01-09

Hi to everybody:

My father in law (with prostatic CA phase 4, metastasis in bones and brain) has taken escozul since january 28, and he is taking regular medicine (hormonal blocking) since last november. His prostatic antigen was at a staggering 60 (november 2008), and last week it was 0.7! He has no pain, but due to the hormonal blocking medicine he is feeling tired by 4pm, sometimes sad and depressed, very sensitive, and lacking any sexual desire. We think the result is a combination of the regular medicine and the escozul effects.

We are keeping the faith!

2 of 9