8 of 9
Here is Info to Get Escozul from Labiofam Cuba
Posted: 23 April 2010 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 106 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  10
Joined  2010-03-29

He is eating and speaking a lot more and that is great because he was so thin that he couldn’t stay sit for a long time. Now he likes to be on a chair and receive visitors.
His problem is in the brain, so we know it is going to be difficult. He is not suffering and that is important. Since he is in good shape, physical therapies are working. Next week he will do several exams for oncologists to determine his treatment, which will include chemotherapy, I guess. We take it one day at a time.
Good trip calmel! I am sure everything will be OK for you in Cuba. Blessings!

Posted: 26 April 2010 01:35 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 107 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  9
Joined  2010-04-26
calmel - 22 April 2010 03:43 AM

ALINAE SUNT SI EU DIN ROMANIA….CAND VREI SA PLECI?

buna calmel,
locuiesti in Romania?
am inteles ca ai plecat pe 25 aprilie in cuba,
te rog poti sa-mi dai mai multe amanunte cand te intorci, de cum au decurs lucrurile si cat trebuie sa stai acolo in total?
cum ai transportat maedicamentul, avand in vedere ca este lichid si la vama sunt foarte stricti cu acest lucru?
mie de acest lucru imi este teama, mai cu seama ca drumul pana in Romania este cu escala si treci prin mai multe controale.
multumesc si multa sanatate

Posted: 28 April 2010 10:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 108 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2010-04-28

Is there any way to deliver escozul from Cuba by DHL mail?

Can please anybody who came to Cuba to get escozul give his telephone number so that I could call you and get some advice?

Thank you for your hepl in advance.

Posted: 04 May 2010 07:43 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 109 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-05-04

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences or has heard anything about taking Escozul with other cancer drugs, as in my case, with Deforolimus??? Is it recommended; could it lower the efficacy of Escozul; could Escozul lower the efficacy of the other drug….???? These are some of the questions that boggle my mind!! I need to find out more about this as soon as possible so your prompt response will be VERY MUCH appreciated!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!!

Yours sincerely,

Petar

Posted: 15 May 2010 10:20 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 110 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-04-16

hi!i just came back from cuba 2weeks ago,where i took escozul from,for my mum,but unfortunately she died after 3 days of taking it.the chemotherapy was to strong for her.now i am trying to recover some money…so who needs urgently that drug,please let me knew..i have the plane tickets,the doctor prescription,some pictures from cuba,as a proof i went there.
i am from romania.the drug expires on 7july.
you can call the cuban doctor to prescribe the right dose for your cancer.
if you have any questions,it will be a pleasure to answer.
blesses!

Posted: 27 May 2010 11:10 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 111 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-02-16

For the people in Europe, there is this doctor who has a great success in curing cancer with other alternative medicine. In case you cannot go to Cuba.

Dr. T. Simoncini, oncologist

http://www.curenaturalicancro.com/

check his website

Posted: 27 May 2010 11:32 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 112 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  14
Joined  2009-02-16

For the people living in USA, there are about 50 doctors who cure cancer with alternative methods with a lot of success. About 80% of their patients are living from 15 - 20 years so far free of cancer.

By the way, I am taking Escozul since a year ago, without any problem. I don’t take any chemo drug.

I will give you some of the names and their websites and you can look yourself, in case you are not able to travel to Cuba, I think this is a valuable information to save lives.

Stanislaw R. Burzynski, M.D., PH.D.;  http://www.burzynskiclinic.com/

Nicholas Gonzalez, M.D.; http://www.dr-gonzalez.com/

Howard Liebowitz, M.D.; http://www.drhowardliebowitz.com/

You could also get the book ‘Knockout’ Interviews with Doctors who are Curing Cancer’ (2009) from Suzanne Somers, cancer survivor and writer.

Si necesita información en español, también se la puedo dar. Buena suerte! Si vous avez besoin de l’information en français, je peux vous le donner aussi. Bon chance!

Posted: 28 June 2010 11:55 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 113 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-03-29

As promised, some news about my dad’s treatment.
He has a recurrent Gliosarcoma, so he is terminal. He is doing fine, under the circumstances. He was diagnosed on December 19, 2009, doctors said we would have at the most 2 months to live. The tumor was surgically partially removed on February 25, 2010. We had confirmation of the diagnose by the end of March so we decided to give him Escozul ASAP. I traveled to Cuba on April 4, 2010. He started Labiofam’s Escozul on April 10. He had 5 sessions of radiotherapy in May, the only cancer treatment he has received besides his daily 8 mg of cortisone.
Now, doctors are surprised, they can’t explain why he is still eating and has no pain, 6 months after diagnose. He has lost speech because of the growth of the tumor, but that is it. We are glad we can help him at least with this treatment. He is finishing his first supply of Escozul, the one I brought from Cuba in person in April. This week, someone else is getting it for us. We have managed to create a sort of network, so the person who travels gets treatment for the others.
Cuban doctors said that in his case, it is not a cure, only a treatment to give him a better quality of live. We know that and we see it every day. We can see how well is doing and this treatment is the only thing that helps us to get through the day. We know he won’t beat cancer but he is not suffering, that is the most important thing for us.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for further information (Spanish, French or English).
Cheers

Posted: 18 July 2010 09:08 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 114 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2010-01-17
Peruvian - 28 June 2010 11:55 AM

As promised, some news about my dad’s treatment.
He has a recurrent Gliosarcoma, so he is terminal. He is doing fine, under the circumstances. He was diagnosed on December 19, 2009, doctors said we would have at the most 2 months to live. The tumor was surgically partially removed on February 25, 2010. We had confirmation of the diagnose by the end of March so we decided to give him Escozul ASAP. I traveled to Cuba on April 4, 2010. He started Labiofam’s Escozul on April 10. He had 5 sessions of radiotherapy in May, the only cancer treatment he has received besides his daily 8 mg of cortisone.
Now, doctors are surprised, they can’t explain why he is still eating and has no pain, 6 months after diagnose. He has lost speech because of the growth of the tumor, but that is it. We are glad we can help him at least with this treatment. He is finishing his first supply of Escozul, the one I brought from Cuba in person in April. This week, someone else is getting it for us. We have managed to create a sort of network, so the person who travels gets treatment for the others.
Cuban doctors said that in his case, it is not a cure, only a treatment to give him a better quality of live. We know that and we see it every day. We can see how well is doing and this treatment is the only thing that helps us to get through the day. We know he won’t beat cancer but he is not suffering, that is the most important thing for us.
Don’t hesitate to contact me for further information (Spanish, French or English).
Cheers

I am 100% in agreement with your experience with ESCOZUL.  My brother in law had died from Lung Cancer, but ESCOZUL improved his life until 3 days before he passed away.

I hope other people could think about the benefits of ESCOZUL for their loved one. It is not a cure…but it helps ease the suffering of your loved one.

Posted: 11 August 2010 10:41 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 115 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-03-29

My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after struggling with brain cancer for 7 months. He took Labiofam’s Escozul for 4 months with very good results: no pain medication needed at all until 5 days before passing. It was the only thing we could do for him and we are glad we did. Yes, it was an investment, but it was also our tranquility of knowing he was not suffering.
Thank you all for your support.
Heidi - The Peruvian

Posted: 11 August 2010 11:33 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 116 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17
Peruvian - 11 August 2010 10:41 PM

My dad passed away 2 weeks ago after struggling with brain cancer for 7 months. He took Labiofam’s Escozul for 4 months with very good results: no pain medication needed at all until 5 days before passing. It was the only thing we could do for him and we are glad we did. Yes, it was an investment, but it was also our tranquility of knowing he was not suffering.
Thank you all for your support.
Heidi - The Peruvian

Siento mucho la perdida de tu padre, creo con seguridad que tu tomaste una decision correcta con el suministro de ESCOZUL….Ojala otras personas entendieran que a veces el cancer solo se gana con lucha, y que los milagros solo se dan con el esfuerzo que cada uno de nosotros pongamos.

Posted: 16 August 2010 05:10 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 117 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Total Posts:  6
Joined  2010-07-06

I’m very sorry for your loss ! All the best regards in the world !

Alina

Posted: 09 December 2010 12:05 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 118 ]
less than 10 posts
Rank
Joined  2010-12-08

Hi , I’m in Los Angeles and my husband has lung cancer. I have his medical record in a cd but is in English. is almost impossible to get it translated. Does anyone knows if we can go from los angeles to Cuba ? and can we get the medicine thru customs in Los angeles? i have heard that there is a dr in mexico city that distribute the escozul, she use to go to Mexicali , but she doesn’t do that any more.Her name is Dr xarath de la torre . any one heard of her? thank you

Posted: 09 December 2010 12:30 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 119 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17
lilia - 09 December 2010 12:05 AM

Hi , I’m in Los Angeles and my husband has lung cancer. I have his medical record in a cd but is in English. is almost impossible to get it translated. Does anyone knows if we can go from los angeles to Cuba ? and can we get the medicine thru customs in Los angeles? i have heard that there is a dr in mexico city that distribute the escozul, she use to go to Mexicali , but she doesn’t do that any more.Her name is Dr xarath de la torre . any one heard of her? thank you

In Labiofam they are some doctors that understand English, for translation you do not have to worried.  I don’t know if you have restrictions with traveling from USA,  but if you have you also could travel trough Toronto in Canada.  The medication trough custom could be a problem, it is better you bring it in your lugagge.

Good luck to you and your husband.!

Posted: 09 December 2010 12:42 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 120 ]
10 to 29 posts
RankRank
Joined  2010-01-17
lilia - 09 December 2010 12:05 AM

I checked it for you, and yes you could fly from Los Angeles to Havana.  Check flynetwork for example.

8 of 9