Are Cuban Marranos really Bene-Israel or Indian Jews originaly?;How did the descendant of Bene-Israel get from india or rather Pakistan to Cuba? We first you have to start with the Iraqi Jews, who they all come from. ” All of who you say?” The Kurdish Yezidis,who related to Iraqi Jews, Karaites, Ashkenazi, and the Hunza, Yadhavas or Hare Krishna clan, Sinte Romani and the Bene-Israel them in Pakistan, Gujarat and Bombay.
Jews were exile to Babylon in 586 B.C. They went to Persia with Queen esther 50th years later. They were exile to Jurjan province in Iran on the Eastern side ofthe Caspian in 360BC then during the Macabeenan Rebellion in 147 BC they migrated to the Himalayas as Bene-Israel then to Multan weret he had large both Bene-Israel Kingdom and Solar rajput and brahmin king that Sinti Romani and the Yadhavas came or Jewish rajput unitl the Muslim came in 1000 AD. They became gypsies and Ashkenazi for the one who left when to Europe and became Marranos in French, Portugal and Spian and fled to the Latin America and Cuba. The other stayed Bene-Israel and Rajput The have various haplogroup like the U3 haplogroup, CCR5 HIV gene, Haplogroup 9, which is the same M172 haplogroup
Because unusually high frequency of haplogroups P1(M124) J2 M172 in Kurmanji-G or Georgian Kurds or Yezidiz Kurd. Karaite Jews, and Iraqi Jews.
2. P1(M124) and J2 M172 from Hunza in the Pamir in Himalayas related to Bene-Israel
3. P1(M124) and J2 M172 from Pakistani from Multan in Bene Israel
4. P1(M124) and J2 M172 in Sinte Romani gypsies related to Bene-Israel
5. P1(M124) and J2 M172 in Yadhavas clan or Hare Krishna clan related to Bene-Israel
6. P1(M124) and J2 M172 in Askenazi Jews
7. P1(M124) and J2 M172 in Turkish Kurds some of whom are more Yezidis
8. P1(M124) and J2 M172 in Sephardem Jews. Related both Ashkanazi and Sinte-Romani related to Bene-Israel
9. P1(M124) and J2 M172 Southern Portuguese Spanish and French Marranos and gypsies